We all suffer from cough from time to time. In pharmacies now there are many tools to help cope with it. But at home with the help of folk remedies with cough, you can cope much faster and safer for the body, not using chemistry once again.
Coughing can be a sign of a serious enough illness, so consult your doctor if your condition is severe enough. If this is just a cold, then at the first signs of a cough, you should start to fight with it.
How to start cough treatment?
Before you decide what is better to treat a cough, you should measure the temperature and try to determine its appearance. If you suffer from a dry cough, then you must call the sputum. With a wet cough, it will be easier to cure. If you do not have a temperature, then you can safely use it to treat any kind of warming cough and soak your feet in hot water with mustard.
Folk remedies for the treatment of cough
For treatment will need rosehip berries, sage and chamomile. Prepare also honey, sea buckthorn and viburnum. Brew sage and chamomile. Give them a brew. Rinse the hips and pour boiling water for 30 minutes. Drink brewed rosehip, an infusion of chamomile and rosehip with honey. Also, explain viburnum and sea buckthorn and, after passing through cheesecloth, mix with honey. Eat them all day as much as you want. Attach mustard plaster to neck. Hot salt will also be useful. Put the heated salt in the bag and apply it to the nose, bronchi and throat. Try to drink medicinal decoctions and do the heating as often as possible.
Crush the wild rose, nettle leaves, thyme and mix them in equal amounts. Fill with 2 cups of cold water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes. Leave for 60 minutes. Drink with honey, as warm tea, 2 times a day, 0.5 cups after meals. You can also mix 5 tbsp. spoons of vodka with 5 tbsp. spoons of cherry jam and 0.5 cups of strong black tea. Mix everything thoroughly. Take this drink 30 minutes before bedtime for several days. You can add 0.5 cups of milk 1 tbsp. spoonful of finely chopped sage leaves. Bring milk to a boil. Then strain. Take this tincture before bedtime hot for 5 days.
How to cure dry cough folk remedies?
At the onset of the disease, the cough is usually dry, and gives the most discomfort. Fortified drinks, sea salt, essential oils and cough syrups will help you.
- Take a griddle and heat on it a large sea salt. Add a little sage, rosemary, chamomile, you can add 1 drop of essential oil. Pour everything into a deep plate and inhale. Try to repeat the procedure several times a day.
- Try to put mustard plaster all day, and so that they do not burn so much, apply them through a thin fabric.
- Hot mashed potatoes with vegetable oil, can also warm the chest, making it easier to cough. It will be especially useful when coughing warm fruit drinks and tea with lemon.
- Ventilate the room and put a jar of water to keep the air in the room humidified. At night, drink warm milk with honey.
How to cure a child's cough folk remedies?
If your child’s cough hurts, try to keep him warm during treatment. Wear warm wool socks and vests on him.
- Let's drink tea every day with honey, raspberry jam or compote. In the evening and at night, do warming compresses, putting them to your chest. To do this, smear the cabbage leaf with honey and, covering it with foil, roll it around your chest, leaving it all night.
- In the afternoon, boil the potatoes in their uniforms and, covering the head with a towel, let the child breathe for 10 minutes. You can also knead the boiled potatoes, add 3 drops of iodine and 1 tbsp. spoon of vegetable oil. Put the mixture on the foil and attach to the chest until it cools.
- So that the child is not tormented by strong coughing attacks, give the baby candy in advance, which will ease the cough. You can make them yourself by pouring 0.5 cups of sugar into the frying pan, pouring in water and boiling it until you get the lingering caramel. After the caramel has cooled, chop it into small pieces and give the baby with a strong cough.
- Feed your child when you cough warm mashed potatoes with milk.
- You can hang a thread around a neck of a child with a slice of garlic strung together.
How to cure cough during pregnancy with folk remedies?
Pregnancy is a special period for any woman, but coughing can be troubling at this time. In order not to harm the future baby using cough medicine, it is better to use safe folk remedies. First of all, it is necessary to improve the immune system.
- Try to eat more fresh fruits, vegetables, drink juices.
- You can cook horseradish with sugar, which will safely help in the treatment of cough. To do this, grate the horseradish and add to it the same amount of sugar. After 12 hours through gauze, squeeze out the resulting juice. Take in the period of acute cough every hour for 1 tbsp. spoons.
- You can also wrap your neck with a scarf or a down scarf.
- Pour some mustard into woolen socks for the night.
- Make a decoction of sage, plantain, linden and chamomile, brewing them with boiling water. Cover with your head and breathe for 15 minutes.
- On day 3 of the disease with a cough, brew a string, yarrow, lingonberry and wild rosemary.
To cure a cough quickly enough, it should be started immediately. This will help you many folk remedies.
Warm milk with honey, fruit drinks, tea with raspberries or lemon - everything will be useful. Sea salt will help to warm the bronchi and relieve the condition with strong coughing attacks. Herbal teas from currant leaves, licorice and raspberry will also help. Walking in the fresh air will have a beneficial effect on the immune system. Try to strengthen your immunity and the immunity of your loved ones all the time. Exercise, dress for the season and then cough will bypass your home side. Be healthy!