Wide men's shoulders always attract increased attention from the fair sex. They are truly a symbol of masculinity, reliability and strength.
In order to achieve an impressive figure it is not necessary to spend a lot of time in the gym. There are lots of exercises that can be easily performed at home.
How to pump shoulders with dumbbells?
Not only the easiest and most affordable, but also the fastest way to pump shoulders - is exercise with dumbbells. For training, you do not need to purchase any expensive equipment, besides, you can even engage in a small room. In order for the shoulders to become more attractive, it will be enough to spend only 15 minutes on it every day! But training should be regular - 3 times a week for half an hour or 5 times a week for 15 minutes. Due to such a load, in a relatively short period of time, it will be possible to achieve the desired result.
The most effective are the following exercises:
- The sitting dumbbell bench allows you to work out the trapezius, front toothed and deltoid muscles. It is necessary to sit as comfortably as possible on a bench (a hard sofa will suit), dumbbells are taken by grip from above, palms are turned forward and held at shoulder level. While inhaling, the arms are drawn up and fully extended, while exhaling, the arms are lowered to the starting position. You must perform at least 3 approaches 10 times.
- Raising hands with dumbbells while bending helps to work out the posterior region of the deltoid muscles (this is an isolating exercise). It is necessary to become, legs are located on width of shoulders, are a little bent in knees, the case slightly moves forward. Arms bent at the elbows, the back should be arched, in the hands of the dumbbell. Performing a deep breath hands with dumbbells at the same time divorced to the sides. On the exhale, return to the original position. In order for this exercise to be more effective, with more muscles working, it will be necessary to further reduce the shoulder blades. At least 3 sets of 10 repetitions each are done.
- Performing a dumbbell bench with wrist rotation helps to work out the anterior region of the deltoid muscles as well as the triceps and the anterior region of the pectoral muscle as efficiently as possible. You have to sit up straight, your back as straight as possible, your arms turned forward with your elbows. In this case, the dumbbells are at shoulder level so that the thumbs look out. On a deep breath, press the dumbbell up vertically, and at the same time the wrist is rotated 90 degrees. If this exercise is performed correctly, the thumbs should be turned inward. Then exhale and return to the original position. You must do at least 3 sets of 10 repetitions each.
- Alternately lifting the dumbbells forward helps to effectively work the front region of the deltoid muscles, as well as part of the chest muscles. You have to become straight, legs shoulder-width apart, dumbbells are located in front of the hips. A deep inhalation is performed, then 1 arm rises to shoulder level, exhalation is performed and the arm is lowered. The exercise is repeated for the 2nd hand. You must do at least 3 sets of 10 repetitions each.
- Rearing a hand from a standing position helps to work the middle region of the deltoid muscle effectively. It is necessary to stand up straight, legs apart shoulder-width apart, arms extended along the body and slightly bent at the elbows, dumbbells are taken. While exhaling, you have to raise your arms to the sides, until the dumbbells are parallel to the floor. On the exhale, the hands slowly return to their original position. You must do at least 3 approaches 10 times each.
Effective exercises on the bar
To work out the muscles of the delta on the bar, you must perform the following exercises.
Tightening straight middle grip. It is necessary to take the initial position - hanging on the horizontal bar, while you need to bend slightly in the back, legs are bent at the knees and crossed. During the pull-up, the shoulder blades should be lowered simultaneously. Having reached the highest point of the ascent, one must touch the neck of the bar while riding the chest. When performing the descent, you need to almost completely unbend the arms, so that the back muscles are stretched much better.
To perform this exercise is engaged in the same starting position as in the previous one. In this case it is necessary to pull up not up to the maximum point, but approximately to the middle part of the amplitude. Reaching it you need to try to fix the case. After that, the forearms are flexed, and the clavicles should be as close as possible to the crossbar. The greatest stress on the delta comes at the moment when the hull is held.
Engaged in the starting position - hanging, back slightly arched. When performing pull-ups, the shoulders should be pulled back and the shoulder blades reduced. At this point, it is important to try to touch the horizontal bar with your chest; the look should be directed at the brush.-
To work out the muscles of the trapezoid on the bar, you must perform the following exercises.
The starting position is occupied - hung, the back is slightly arched, legs bent at the knees and crossed. During tightening, the width of the grip should be the same as when performing the bench press. When performing pull-ups, one should try not to strain the biceps, since the back muscles should work, and the shoulder blades should be brought together. Having completed the ascent, one should try to touch the upper bar of the horizontal bar, while the gaze is directed upwards. You need to make sure that your elbows are pointing clearly down.
When performing this type of pull-up, unlike the others, it is necessary to ensure that the legs are fully extended and form a strict line with the rest of the body. The back is kept as straight as possible, without bending. Reaching the top lifting point, the horizontal bar should be behind the head. In order not to get injured, it is necessary to pay special attention to the position in which the head is located, while the elbows should look strictly down. When performing this type of pull-ups, not only trapezoidal, but also circular back muscles will work.
How to quickly muscle mass?
To quickly build up the shoulders, you can use the exercises with a barbell, so that all the major muscle groups are perfectly worked out:
- It is necessary to sit on a bench or a low table, hands look forward. While exhaling, the barbell rises above the head; when exhalation is performed, it falls. This exercise helps to work out the deltoid head and trapezius muscle. It is important to ensure that during the execution of the bench press, the back remains as straight as possible, otherwise there is a risk of injury.
- Legs are placed at shoulder width, the back is as straight as possible. Next, take the bar upper middle grip and moves to the thighs. Performing exhalation, the bar rises to the chin area, while the most slowly sweeps along the torso. Then very smoothly returns to its original position. Thanks to the implementation of this exercise, trapezoidal and deltoid muscles are perfectly worked out, and the muscles of the forearm are also involved in the work.
- It is necessary to take a position sitting on a hard bench, the bar is placed on the chest, while the hand must look forward. Inhale is performed, and the bar very smoothly rises. Returns to the starting position on the exhale. This exercise allows you to work out the upper region of the trapezius muscle, as well as the triceps and the deltoid head.
When performing exercises with a bar, it is imperative that you should ask for a safety net from a familiar person, otherwise there is a risk of serious injury.
The courageous figure is the dream of almost every man. It can be achieved not only with the help of a professional trainer, but independently. At home, you can do exercises with dumbbells, a barbell or on a horizontal bar. The most important thing is the sequence and regularity of classes. Observing these conditions, you will definitely get excellent results!