Some goat milk is valued higher than normal cow's.
Since ancient times, goat's milk has been used for medicinal purposes. In Babylon, for example, goat's milk was drunk in order to prevent diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular diseases, diseases of the kidneys and genitals, etc. Doctors prescribed goat's milk to many patients for a speedy recovery, raising immunity, general recovery during and after illness.
From antiquity to our times came the view of the extreme benefits of goat milk. However, if it is so useful, why is it then not so often sold in stores as cow's milk? Why is goat milk not so common? There are reasons for this. After all, goat milk can cause harm.
Goat milk damage
Many have heard about the benefits of goat milk, but few have heard about harm. However, harm to goat milk can be serious.
Goat milk is very fat. A high fat content causes bowel disorders and inflammation of the stomach. Therefore, where there is benefit, there is harm. A small amount of goat milk heals, and excessive, excessive consumption of it - cripples. Milk fattyness is fraught with other consequences. For those who want to lose weight, or at least stay in shape, the love of goat's milk will result in the person beginning to recover quickly.
In addition, goat milk can also cause undesirable reactions in small quantities. A person may have lactose allergy. Therefore, before drinking goat (or other) milk in one gulp, take a few small sips and watch the reaction of your body. If everything is good, no changes have happened - you can safely drink more. If there is a rash on the body, itching, or you go to the toilet liquid, never drink any more milk, you are allergic to it. An allergic reaction to goat's milk can manifest itself as nausea, vomiting, and digestive problems.
The benefits of goat milk
But no matter what they say about goat's milk, there is still more good in it. It's no wonder it is considered an excellent medicine for many diseases since antiquity.
- Enough to drink half a cup a day to experience the benefits of goat milk on personal experience. Thanks to him microflora of the gastrointestinal tract is restored.
- Goat milk perfectly helps the work of the stomach, contributes to a better secretion of gastric juice.
- Goat milk restores hormonal balance in the body. It is useful to drink to people after poisoning, leading a wrong lifestyle associated with eating disorders.
- Goat's milk is recommended for mothers after giving birth.. To do this, you must deal with the restoration with the help of goat milk for a month. Drink a glass of goat milk every day.
- Goat's milk has a beneficial effect on the urinary and genital system..It helps to restore the normal functioning of the kidneys and bladder.
- Milk helps with women's problems (vulvovaginitis, inflammation of the appendages) and male (prostate problems). Drinking goat milk should be accompanied by a course of treatment prescribed by a doctor. One thing will not heal from such diseases, it will only accelerate in the aggregate the process of recovery and general recovery of the body.
- Goat's milk contains many vitamins that help preserve youth, health and beauty..
- Women use goat milk for washing. To do this, it can be diluted in half with water. The skin becomes whiter and fresher. Read about the benefits of goat milk in cosmetology in the article Goat milk in cosmetics.
- For beauty and strengthen hair goat milk will also help. To do this, rinse goat milk in half with water (the same proportion as for washing). Hold the milk on the hair for 20-30 minutes, and then rinse. There is evidence that this procedure relieves the scalp from dandruff.
- To preserve the vision of the elderly It is helpful to drink a small amount of goat milk.
If you are not allergic to goat's milk, you can only benefit from it. And what a wonderful work the digestive tract, kidneys, bladder, genitals, beauty and health of the skin, hair and nails, excellent immunity and good mood! Use goat's milk half a cup at least twice a week - this will be enough to maintain your health and shape in shape!