Homemade drink made from ginger, lemon and honey is the best remedy for cough, flu and cold. It can even compete with some high-priced drugs. Do you know what other properties honey-ginger tea has?
Ginger tea - fashion or health?
Drink of ginger with lemon and honey in recent years, only gaining momentum in popularity, replacing a green tea and coffee. People of all countries say that there is no more useful infusion than this. But is it really or is ginger tea just a newfangled trend?
As a result of many studies, scientists agreed that if you hold a cup of honey-ginger tea in your hands, then you are on the right track. With the right preparation, this sweet-tart drink will bring many benefits:
- At the very top of the list of all the beneficial properties of lemon tea with ginger is its ability to strengthen the immune system. Lemons themselves are a source of vitamin C, which helps heal wounds, preserve the strength of teeth and bones for a long time. Ginger improves blood circulation in the body, and honey has anti-inflammatory properties.
- A cup of spiced drink improves mood and helps the brain produce hormones of happiness no worse than a chocolate bar.
- Rocking in transport, worried about constant heartburn and bloating? Drink lemon tea with ginger, and everything will pass.
- Ginger normalizes blood sugar levels and improves the absorption of fat, preventing its accumulation in soft tissues. In addition, lemon increases metabolism and normalizes the work of internal organs. Thus, a drink made from ginger with lemon and honey becomes an ideal way to lose weight.
- A recent study has shed light on the fact that drinking ginger tea on a regular basis can reduce kidney damage due to diabetes. The high level of zinc found in ginger plays a major role in the production and secretion of insulin.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of the drink help to cope with problematic skin, and vitamins A and C strengthen hair and promote its accelerated growth.
Combining the main advantages of all the ingredients, such a drink becomes not only a tasty substitute for tea, but also a winning combination for good health.
Pay attention to the contraindications!
It would seem that, bringing so much benefit, honey-lemon-ginger drink simply can not harm the body. However, even he has his contraindications. You need to drink this tea in small doses or even give it up completely in the presence of such diseases of internal organs as:
- peptic ulcer or gastritis;
- defects and other pathologies of the heart;
- colon hernia;
- food reflux;
- gallbladder disease;
- skin diseases;
- internal bleeding.
In addition, it is worth being extremely careful with such drinking to pregnant and lactating moms, as well as to those people who have individual intolerance to one or more of the ingredients of tea. You should not indulge in the intoxicating drink and kids younger than three years, since research on the effect of ginger on the children's body has not been conducted.
Those who have just met with such a drug should also take a closer look at it. Start taking it with small doses and get ready for the fact that you can use it to quit hot.
Now, knowing all the contraindications to the use of ginger tea, you can enjoy a drink and not be afraid to harm your body. Of course, provided that you have such "taboos" bypassed.-
Extra pounds - goodbye!
The recipe for this drink made from ginger, honey and lemon will be useful by the way for those who want to say goodbye to extra pounds. The combination of useful substances accelerates metabolic processes in the body, helps dissolve fats and reduces appetite. Ready infusion should be consumed 150-200 ml for half an hour before meals.
- 4 liters of water;
- 6 bags of green tea;
- juice from 3 lemons;
- ginger root about 15 cm in length;
- Boil water in a small saucepan. It is best to use special purified water, which you can buy at the pharmacy.
- In steep boiling water we throw tea bags and cover the saucepan with a lid. We wrap it all up with a towel and let the tea brew for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, let's get ready to prepare other ingredients. On a fine grater, rub the ginger root, if desired, you can use a powerful combine or meat grinder. Squeeze lemon juice into a separate bowl.
- After 20 minutes, uncover the saucepan and add lemon juice to the liquid, alter well with a spoon.
- We take out tea bags from the drink and add the grated ginger root, mix everything again.
- You can drink tea both warm and cold, adding a little honey to it.
Keep me immunity ...
The recipe for raising immunity without contraindications in a cool season is simple: mix ginger, honey and lemon. Such tea literally warms our body from the inside, helping to disperse the blood through soft tissues, and also gives additional energy and strength. Any cold will not be terrible.
- about 3 cm of fresh ginger root;
- 1 tbsp. l fresh lemon juice;
- 1 tbsp. l honey
- Grate the ginger. A fresh and young root should be very gentle with a small amount of elastic fibers, so it will be easy to rub it.
- While rubbing ginger, boil 1 cup of water in a small saucepan or kettle.
- Add water to the ginger paste and let it infuse for about 3 minutes.
- At this time, in a mug, mix lemon juice with honey, and then strain the ginger extract through gauze.
- Quickly mix the drink so that the honey is completely dissolved. If you like a sweeter drink, you can increase the amount of honey to your liking.
- To add a special flavor to ginger tea, you can add a sprig of cinnamon or a pinch of nutmeg.
Ginger, honey and lemon are one of the few ingredients with such a wide range of beneficial properties. But do not forget to take into account all the contraindications in order not to harm the body in a random way. Drink small sips in moderate doses. Be healthy!