Gallstone disease is a common disease that occurs in people of any age and gender. The reason can be both factors of heredity, and errors in the diet. Passion for fasting and long breaks between meals increase the risk of formation of stones in the gall bladder several times. Experts recommend to include in the diet of vegetable oils, nuts, legumes and citrus fruits. These products prevent the development of the disease. And if the stones are already there, they can be removed by folk remedies.
Treatment of the gallbladder folk remedies: recipes
Effective remedy for stone relief and gall bladder cleansing using olive oil and lemon juice. Take 500 ml of freshly prepared lemon juice and the same amount of unrefined olive oil. The treatment procedure is performed within 24 hours, and it should be started no less than 12 hours after the last solid food intake. You can drink during the entire period of treatment.
In the evening, take 4 tbsp. l oil, immediately drink 1 tbsp. l undiluted lemon juice. Reception of oil and juice, repeat after 15 minutes, the amount remains the same. Do the procedure every 15 minutes until all the oil is used. The remaining juice you need to drink the last 4 tbsp. l oil. Stones will come out with feces within 1 or 2 days after the procedure. It is recommended to do this cleaning at the weekend. To monitor the effectiveness of 4 days after the procedure, go to the ultrasound.
If the stones are a little, you can try to remove them only with olive oil without lemon juice. To do this, drink 1 tsp. unrefined oil thrice a day. Optimally take it for 30 minutes before eating food. Gradually, increase the total dose per day slowly to 1 tbsp. oils. The duration of treatment is at least 2-3 weeks, after 1 month the course can be repeated.
Therapy of gallstone disease with fresh juices
- Beet juice is very effective for stones in the gall bladder, it should be taken in the morning. Juice is recommended to defend within 1 hour after preparation, especially if you have never drunk it before. Daily dose - 100 ml of pure undiluted juice. Every day it is desirable to prepare a fresh drink. The duration of treatment is 1 month.
- Strawberry juice has been used for the treatment of gallstone disease for a long time. Juice should be made from fresh berries and take it 30 minutes before eating three times a day in the amount of 6 tablespoons. l Strawberry juice not only helps to dissolve and remove the stones, but also prevents their formation.
- Fresh barberry juice is a good choleretic agent. It is recommended to drink it for 1 or 2 months and 1 tbsp. l twice a day, diluted in 0, 5 tbsp. pure boiled water.
- Lingonberry juice dissolves stones and accelerates their elimination. Dilute 3 tbsp. l freshly prepared juice in 0.5 st. clean cool water and drink 3 times a day before eating 40 minutes.
Useful herbs for the gallbladder: what to choose?
Herbal medicine is effectively used for the treatment of diseases of the digestive system. For gallstone disease, the following herbs are used.
A decoction of shepherd's purse helps well in inflammatory pathologies of the gallbladder and removes calculi from it. Take 4 tbsp. l dried and chopped herbs and pour 3 tbsp. cool water. Cook the broth on low heat for 25 minutes. Insist until it cools, and then drink three times a day at 0.5 st.
The roots of field horsetail are taken from gallstone disease in the form of infusion. Take 1 tsp pounded into powder and dried root of the medicinal plant, pour into it 1 tbsp. boiling water and cook the tincture in a thermos for 2 hours, then it must be drained and drunk hot 4 times a day. Single dose - 150 ml, the duration of the treatment course - 3 weeks.
The roots of the serpent highlander help clear the gallbladder and dissolve the calculus in it. Take 1 tbsp. l of chopped and dried rhizomes of the plant and fill it with 500 ml of boiling water. Boil the mixture in a water bath for 30 minutes, then infuse for 10 minutes and filter. 30 minutes before a meal, drink 230 ml of healing broth.
A decoction of the rhizomes of creeping wheat grass helps from stones of the gallbladder in combination with a diet. To prepare a remedy, take 1 tbsp. l chopped fresh or dried rhizomes and pour 1 tbsp. boiling water. Cook the broth in the water bath for 30 minutes, and then leave for another 20-15 minutes. After filtering, take 5 times a day for 1 tbsp. l for 1 reception. From the daily diet at the time of treatment exclude meat with fish, as well as smoked meats and spicy dishes.-
From the stones of the gallbladder will help not only fresh red beet juice, but also syrup from it. The treatment will be long and take several months. For cooking beet syrup, take 4-5 pcs. beets, peel and chop finely. Pour the vegetables into the water and boil until the broth acquires a syrup-like thickness. Take the medicine 70 ml 3 times the day before meals.
Gooseberry berries, infused with water, will help prevent the formation of stones and cure them. Fresh berries sort and wash. Crush them in a mortar or using a blender, the result should be a homogeneous gruel. Fill it with 700 ml of boiled water, insist, overflowing into a thermos. The duration of the preparation of the drug is not less than 5 hours. Then the infusion should be drained, drink 0.5 st. 2 times per day.
The method of treatment of gallstone disease with dill has been known for a long time. You can prepare the infusion of its seeds or eat a lot of greens in the summer season. For the manufacture of tinctures take 1 tbsp. l fresh or dried seeds and boiled in 500 ml of water. Drink a decoction instead of tea or juice.
Before using any means of herbal medicine to treat stones consult with your doctor. It is best to combine folk treatment with the classic. This way you can speed up the effect.
How to clean the gallbladder folk remedies?
Consider the most effective and safe methods of cleaning the gallbladder, which is useful to do not only with the disease, but also as a prevention of gallstone disease.
Knotweed grass helps to clean the gallbladder from small stones and sand for 6-7 months. You can simply put it in tea and drink it daily or prepare special cleaning products. Ways of making this infusion:
- 200 g of fresh or dried chopped grass pour 1 tbsp. boiling water, simmer for about 15 minutes on low heat. Cook for an infusion for 3 hours, and then strain it, drink, adding to tea, juice or fruit juice.
- 1 tbsp. l fresh chopped herbs pour 2 tbsp. boiling water and put in a closed container overnight in a warm place. In the morning, strain the tool and put it in the tea, drink for 2 days. Keep the infusion in the refrigerator. Before taking it is desirable to warm up the medicine. It is recommended to drink this tea before eating, do not put sugar in it, as well as honey.
- An effective cleaning program with grapefruit juice and olive oil. Before you begin the course of treatment, you need to starve for at least 1 day, and in the evening on a cleansing day to do an enema. After 1 h after it, take 1 tbsp. fresh grapefruit juice and unrefined olive oil. If you feel nauseous and the desire to vomit, chew lemon. Sometimes nausea is very strong, but you need to be patient. Do not drink water, and if there is a strong thirst, it is allowed to drink only 1 sip of salted water. After 15 minutes after drinking the juice and oil, take any laxative. After 30 minutes, it is allowed to drink some water.
The next day you also need to starve and drink only water. Then repeat the procedure again. On the 2nd day of the program, the stones will begin to appear. This can happen a little later. Drink juice with oil and fast until the beginning of the discharge of stones, but it is not recommended to do this for more than 1 week. Repeated therapeutic course can be held no earlier than 6 months.
In severe cholelithiasis, when there are very strong pain, do not drink powerful choleretic drugs and folk remedies. These include the dandelion root and the grass of the immortelle. It is better to use soft products based on strawberries, Hypericum or knotweed. In any case, a medical consultation is required before treatment!