Furunculosis is an inflammatory skin disease that requires mandatory testing and treatment. To start such a disease can not, at whatever age it is not manifested. For a woman, a face or body disfigured by boils is also an aesthetic problem. If boils appear, do not panic; you can cope with them with the right approach.
Furunculosis: the main causes
The disease is caused by bacteria, usually staphylococci.
The emergence of the disease contributes to a number of reasons. Among them:
- Skin contamination and microtrauma
- Excessive sweating
- Frequent hypothermia or excessive body overheating
- Frequent fasting
- Irrational food intake (carbohydrate abuse, lack of protein, vitamins, mineral salts)
- Reduced immunity
- The presence of foci of chronic infection, periodontal disease, chronic tonsillitis, caries, pharyngitis, etc.
- Diseases of the digestive tract (gastritis, cholecystitis, dysbiosis)
- Endocrine diseases (diabetes mellitus, problems with the thyroid gland, sex glands)
- Urinary System Disorders
- Chronic alcoholism
- Treatment with a number of drugs (corticosteroids or immunosuppressants)
- Allergy to pollen and house dust
- X-ray irradiation
Treatment of folk remedies
Furunculosis can be caused by a variety of reasons, which is why its treatment must begin with an extended diagnosis, including a medical examination, blood tests, etc.
For furunculosis, healers recommend the following medications.
- Dandelion. Hot infusion of the roots (often with leaves) must be taken orally for furunculosis and eczema. 2 tsp. crushed dry roots or leaves poured 1st. boiling water and boil for 10 minutes, then filter well and take 50 ml 4 times during the day. For the preparation of cold infusion 2 tsp. raw materials pour 1 tbsp. cold boiled water and infused for 8 hours. Strain. Drink in 4 divided doses.
- Thistle (thorny). Often used as an external remedy to get rid of boils. 50 g of finely chopped roots zalet 2 tbsp. water and boil for half an hour. Insist hour, then filter. Used in the form of compresses and baths.
- Cleavers. The raw material is only the aerial part, which is dried, crushed and sprinkled on the area of boils under a sterile dressing.
- Woodruff. Gruel from its leaves and above-ground parts attach locally under the bandage to the area of the boil or with furunculosis. Change 2 times a day.
- Tatarnik (thistle). Apply externally in the form of a slurry of aboveground parts. Juice moistened napkins and applied to the immature boils.
- Burdock (burdock). Apply internally as a decoction for recurrent furunculosis. 1 tbsp. l chopped burdock roots are brewed in two glasses of water for 10 minutes, leave for an hour, strain well. Take orally 50 ml 4 times a day as a blood-purifying agent.
Antibiotics: to take or not?
At different stages of development of furunculosis, various treatment methods are used. The most common is antibiotic therapy. Today, this method is considered to be the most effective and rapid in its effects, especially if the illness is caused by staphylococcus.
How to choose an antibiotic? In order to correctly determine which particular antibiotic drug should be used, it is necessary to know exactly the type of staphylococcus. To do this, the doctor prescribes to do the sowing of the disease-causing flora. Perhaps the most common antibiotic used to treat furunculosis is dicloxacillin. He is a member of the penicillin group, and is struggling with staphylococci as well as possible.
Treatment of boils with antibiotics is a very good decision. Many of the methods of getting rid of this disease have long outlived themselves and do not give a normal effect. If you are dealing with boils that have jumped up in the armpits or in the genital area, they are not infectious inflammation. These boils are called eels of a special type. A characteristic feature of a furunculate type is a very high frequency of their appearance. In order to completely get rid of the disease in these areas, antibiotics are used, which have a long lasting effect.
In this case, funds belonging to the penicillin group are not used. They use tetratstiiklin, erythromycin and minocycline. It happens that the whole family is infected with furunculosis. In such a situation, the first thing a doctor needs to do is to determine the exact causative agent of this disease. To do this, the doctor prescribes the culture of all family members without exception. And then again he will prescribe the necessary antibiotics.
Treatment of furunculosis can be a long process, but it can not be stopped. First, it is important to identify the cause, and only then take up medication. Only a doctor should prescribe them. Self-medication is not an option here. The use of folk remedies is acceptable, but only with the permission of the doctor as an additional therapy.