Vision problems occur, according to extras, every fourth person on our planet. Eyes need more attentive care. And people often forget about it. We sit at the computer for a long time, read a book in low light or lying down, etc. One of the diseases of the organs of vision can be myopia.
What is myopia?
Myopia is a disease of the organs of vision, in which a person does not see well-placed objects.
The disease is associated with improper imaging on the retina. Rays reflected from a distant object fall only on the anterior retinal region of the eye.
The degree of myopia in different people may be different, that is, some people do not distinguish objects at a distance of 20 m, and others - at a distance of 10 m.
Experts distinguish three types according to the degree of myopia: weak, medium and high myopia. In addition to other eye diseases, myopia may be congenital (inherited) and acquired (due to injuries or improper eye hygiene).
Treatment of myopia with eye exercises
Do not despair if you suddenly diagnosed with an optometrist - myopia. After all, this disease is treated. As in the case of many other diseases, recovery from myopia depends on the desires and actions of the person himself.
An effective way to treat myopia are special exercises for the eyes.They are developed by specialists in the field of eye diseases and help each patient improve their vision.-
- Standing or sitting. Blink quickly for 1 min. Rest for 30 seconds and repeat the exercise.
- Standing or sitting. Keep your eyes tight for a few seconds. The same time, look at one point, relaxing the muscles of the eyes. Repeat the exercise 5-6 times.
- Standing position Extend your arm horizontally forward. Look at the farthest point of the hand (middle finger tip). Without taking your eyes off your finger, slowly bring your hand close to you. Look at your finger until you reach your hand as close as possible. Repeat the exercise 6-7 times.
- Standing or sitting. The index, middle and ring fingers of both hands lightly press the upper eyelid of each eye. Remove your fingers from the eyelids. Repeat the exercise 3-5 times.
- Standing or sitting. Put your index fingers to the top of the eyebrows (from the nose). Then position your index fingers along the brow. Now try to close the upper eyelids with your index fingers, without removing them from the eyebrow line. Repeat the exercise 7-9 times.
- Standing or sitting. Alternately, clap with your index finger the outer corner of the eye, the middle one - the middle of the closed upper eyelid, and the middle corner - the inner corner of the eye. Repeat the exercise 10 times.
- Standing position Slowly look from the ceiling to the floor and vice versa. The head should not help the eyes. Repeat the exercise 8-12 times.
- Standing or sitting. Draw with your eyes slow circular movements clockwise and counterclockwise. Repeat the exercise 5-6 times in each direction.
- Standing position Take your hand to the right aslant. Bend your elbow. Move each hand on the bent arm to the left. Without turning your head, with one eyes watch the movement of each finger. Repeat the exercise, moving your left hand to the side. Repeat the exercise 5-6 times.
That's all 9 simple and very effective exercises for the eyes. They must be performed daily, if desired, and free time - twice a day.
See also:Vitamins for the eyes with myopia.
It is worth noting that the restoration of vision is a long process. We must be patient and wait, day by day, performing simple exercises for the eyes. Only after a while you can notice small improvements. But do not stop the exercises! In the future, you will achieve great results!