A medical novelty has recently appeared on the market of pharmacological services, which, according to the manufacturer, effectively treats infectious diseases in children, helps the body recover from a long illness, and also has a number of other properties. Her name is Derinat. It is necessary to pay tribute to this drug, because despite his "youth", he managed to earn a sufficient amount of positive feedback from consumers. So, Derinat for children: reviews.
Derinat: instructions for use for children, reviews
Derinat is an antiviral immunomodulating drug developed on the basis of natural products: sturgeon and salmon milk. It has an effect on the body's immune system, activating anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and regenerating functions. Derinat normalizes the state of the respiratory organs in respiratory viral diseases, and also contributes to the rapid healing of wounds, trophic ulcers and burns.
How and why use the drug Derinat?
Derinat is available in several forms: nasal drops, solution for external use, injections for intramuscular use. Each of the forms of release is prescribed for use, depending on the diagnosis.
Doctors recommend Derinat to children with such diseases as:
- acute respiratory infections and viral infections;
- rhinitis and sinusitis;
- burn lesions;
- scarlet fever;
- peptic ulcer diseases;
- bronchial asthma.
Doctors prescribe the dosage of the medicinal product only on the basis of the established diagnosis. According to parents, most often Derinat is prescribed as follows:
- Nasal drops. Use 3-5 drops in each nasal sinus, and especially small children are recommended to insert cotton swabs soaked in the preparation. To prevent the treatment of rhinitis and sinusitis, it is necessary to drip 2-3 drops into each nostril. The course of treatment is 10-14 days.
- Eye drops. It can only be used in the treatment of eye diseases in 1-2 drops every three times a day. The course of treatment ranges from 2 weeks to one and a half months, depending on the severity of the course of the disease.
- Solution for external use. Used for the treatment of burn diseases in children, stomatitis and other pathologies of the oral cavity, frostbite and ulcers. The medicine is applied in the form of lotions on the affected area of the body 2-4 times a day. For the treatment of stomatitis, the solution is used as a mouth rinse from 3 to 5 times a day. The course of treatment is from 1 week to 10 days.
- Injections for intramuscular use. They require slow injection of the drug into the muscle for 1-2 minutes, intravenous use is strictly prohibited. It is better if this procedure will be carried out by a qualified specialist, since the injection is very painful. The dose of a single use is compiled depending on age: from 0 to 2 years - ½ ml of 1.5% solution; from 2 to 10 years - ½ ml for 1 year of the child; From 10 years old - an average of 4-5 ml.
In case of bronchial asthma, sore throat, severe coughing, as well as for prevention, Derinat may be used in membrane and compression inhalers.
What are the negative reactions of the body to the action of the drug?
Derinat has no contraindications and side effects, except for the possible individual intolerance to the components of the drug and its use during lactation. The medicine is prescribed even for newborns.
Substances that are part of the drug, help alleviate the condition of the sick child, and the products of its half-life are well excreted by the body. However, if you read and analyze feedback from parents who used Derinat for the treatment and prevention of their children, you can note some side effects of the drug.
Derinat for children: parents reviews
As they say, how many people have so many opinions - and this statement is especially characteristic of Derinat.
Nose drops for children Derinat reviews collect the most opposite. Most parents argue that the drug perfectly helps children with a cold, as well as with eye problems. However, it is necessary to use it at the initial stage of the disease. In acute diseases, parents note less effectiveness.
The absolute advantage of the drug is that it is used even for very young children, when the use of other drugs is not possible. But the inconvenient form of release and nozzle for instillation of the nose worsen its statistical data. Also, in comparison with analogues Derinat is a rather expensive medicine.
Injections Derinat reviews have positive and negative. The advantages of consumers include:
- rapid action of the drug;
- half-life products are excreted by the body independently and do not affect the liver and kidneys;
- absolute effectiveness is achieved after 4-5 injections.
From the negative reviews it is worth noting that injections are not always well tolerated by the child. Very often, at the puncture site, severe painful sensations occur, the body temperature rises, and a deterioration of the blood composition in the form of a drop in hemoglobin is possible.
Some reviews of parents say about the appearance of side effects that are not listed in the official instructions for the use of the drug Derinat. These include:
- sleep disturbance;
- labored breathing;
- abdominal pain.
It should also be noted that Derinat is a completely new drug in the market of pharmacological services, so not all doctors trust its effectiveness.
It can be concluded that nasal drops and injections for children Derinat is an excellent antiviral agent, with virtually no side effects. However, before using the drug should consult a doctor, as there is no scientific evidence of absolute safety.