Resin cedar belongs to the unique healing products. The sap itself is a resin of the Siberian cedar, which, for its unusually useful properties, has received the name of sap.
Since ancient times, cedar resin has been used in Siberia for the treatment of various diseases, especially for wound healing and the treatment of burns. By the number of trace elements and vitamins, nutritional value, it surpasses many similar products. Usually turpentine is sold as a balm consisting of turpentine, diluted in cedar oil in various concentrations. The use of cedar resin is varied.
How to take cedar sap?
Cedar resin is used for rubbing, instillation, lubrication, ingestion. Usually, the reception of gum begins with 2 drops per day and is gradually brought to the volume recommended for each of the diseases.
Cedar sap can be stored for 12 months in a dark, dry and cool place. It is contraindicated in case of individual intolerance and susceptibility to allergies. Before you use cedar sap, you should check for such an allergy.
To do this, it is enough to lubricate its place on the crook of the elbow. If you decide to start taking cedar resin, then a doctor's consultation is mandatory to prevent possible complications.-
The use of cedar gum: recipes
- For the treatment of colds and flu, it is worthwhile to use the ability of the turpentine to kill pathogens and viruses. Brush the hands, feet, back and chest with zhivychite, as well as under the nose and along it. Do so 3 p. in a day. To prevent these diseases, starting in the fall, take 5 drops of the gum 4 p. in a day.
- To treat a sore throat, smear the tonsils with a cotton swab dipped in sap, or drip 6 drops of balm on the tonsils. Repeat this every 5 hours. As soon as you feel the onset of the disease, rub the cedar gum from the outside into the place where the tonsils are located.
- For toothache, apply 5 drops of gum on a swab from a bandage and attach it to a sore tooth. Hold for 20 minutes. After that move the tampon to another place and hold for 30 minutes. On the second side of the gum, perform the same procedure. Repeat again after 3 hours.
- To cope with gingivitis, periodontal disease and stomatitis, wrap 3 layers of bandage on your index finger, put 5 drops of cedar gum on the index finger and start massaging the lower gingiva. Then add 3 more drops and massage the upper gum. Massage the gums from the inside. Perform the procedure for 5 months for 2 p. in a day.
- Treat burns by applying a bandage soaked in cedar resin to the wound. If the burn is not a household, but a solar one, immediately wipe the skin with the sap, this will help prevent the occurrence of blisters and pain.
- Cedar resin helps to cope with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Within 6 days, take 5 drops of gum on an empty stomach in 15 minutes. before breakfast. If the body calmly transferred the sap, you can increase the dose to 9 drops and take 3 p. in a day. The course of reception is 30 days. After 3 courses, the intestinal microflora is restored, and dysbacteriosis disappears. With increased acidity may cause an unpleasant feeling.
- Cedar resin improves the condition of diseases of the spine and joints, reducing pain. Rub the turpentine into the area where the affected joints are located, especially with polyarthritis. Its external use should be combined with pine baths. Such an integrated approach will help to stop the development of the disease and smooth out its acute course.
- For the treatment of mastitis is to take advantage of 100% zhivitemite. It must be rubbed into the area of the disease. After that, apply a compress from it for a few minutes. Take 10 drops of cedar gum for 3 months for 3 p. in a day.
Cedar sap: reviews
- Karina, Kazan: “I often get sick with colds because my immunity is weakened. I heard from a friend that I could use cedar gum. I decided to buy it and tried to drink a few drops. A few days later my headache disappeared, my throat disappeared, my aching joints disappeared ".
- Elena, Kiev: “I have heard for a long time that cedar resin is used in folk medicine. I decided to try to improve my health, as I suffer from high blood pressure, excess weight and shortness of breath for many years. I started taking 3 drops every day in the evening. The pressure gradually returned to normal and a few extra kilos disappeared. "
- Olga, Dnepropetrovsk: “I decided to use cedar resin to cure cystitis and gynecological problems. I started drinking 5 gallons of sap 5 pounds a day, after 7 days the cystitis disappeared and was no longer worried, and managed to cope with female diseases only after 3 month. I continue to take sap to consolidate the result and strengthen the immune system. "
- Olga, Balakovo: "I use turpentine for the treatment of herpes on the lips, wounds and burns. Everything heals very quickly and there are no traces left."
- Eugene, Moscow: "I used cedar sap for massage of the sore shoulder, treatment of the stomach and pancreas. The shoulder stopped hurting, the heartburn stopped torturing, and the stomach became less sore, I continue to take drops every day."
- Tamara, Novgorod: “I used sap to combat vascular asterisks. I work all the time on my legs, veins began to crawl out, weight in my legs appeared. I decided to use folk remedies, it became really easier. I rub sap at night, my weight disappears, and veins cease to protrude strongly outward. "
See also:Pine, cedar sap: healing properties, contraindications, reviews
There are also specially designed balms, which, in addition to the cedar gum, also includes other useful herbs, propolis and various mineral substances, which allows them to increase their healing effects. But Isama gum cedar has many useful properties, helping to cope with various diseases.