Cedar oil is a unique product that has long been used in cooking, traditional medicine and cosmetics. Natural pine nut oil is obtained by cold-pressing the purified kernels. Thus, more cedar nutrients are stored.
The composition of cedar oil
High taste qualities of cedar oil are determined by its composition. It includes a large amount of unsaturated fatty acids, essential amino acids (70% of all amino acid oils), and minerals.
Cedar oil is very rich in fat-soluble vitamin E. Basic unsaturated fatty acids that make up cedar oil: oleic, linolenic and linoleic. The main trace elements that make up cedar oil are: potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, manganese, iodine, cobalt, zinc.
Useful properties of cedar oil
As an external remedy cedar oil:-
- softens the skin, gives it firmness and elasticity,
- retains the skin’s natural moisture,
- promotes healing of wounds, burns,
- relieves inflammation,
- soothes the skin, relieves puffiness, redness, itching, eliminates allergic skin reactions,
- in hair care eliminates dandruff, strengthens hair, makes it elastic and shiny,
- effectively removes skin impurities, including make-up, it is good to use oil for the skin around the eyes,
- used to care for the delicate skin of babies, diathesis, diaper rash, dermatitis,
- used for massage,
- used in aromatherapy in the composition of other aromatic oils and separately.
As the use of cedar oil:
- helps with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract,
- has a tonic property, improves immunity,
- eliminates chronic fatigue syndrome,
- It has a positive effect on physical and mental performance,
- useful for residents of areas with adverse environmental conditions,
- rejuvenates the body
- restores the protective function of the membranes,
- improves cerebral circulation, blood circulation in all organs,
- reduces fat metabolism (helps lose weight),
- saturates the organs of tissues with oxygen,
- is a natural antioxidant
- has antiseptic, anti-ulcer, anti-sclerotic effect,
- normalizes metabolism
- eliminates intoxication of the body during chemical poisoning.
How to apply cedar oil?
- For the greatest benefit, for the best effect, it is better to combine the use of cedar oil, both in food and outside. This applies to the strengthening and treatment of the body as a whole, and the beauty of hair, face and body skin.
- To achieve a stable result, it is necessary to take half a teaspoon of cedar oil 3 times a day. The course of treatment is usually 2-3 months.
- Cedar oil for greater effect, apply to clean skin.
- For skin careIt is good to do compresses for 5-10 minutes. Such procedures will be sufficient 2 or 3 times a week.
- Hair caremake masks with cedar oil instead of another vegetable or together with another (keep proportions). Cedar oil can be added to the bottle with shampoo. Then the hair with each wash will receive an additional charge of vigor, strength and shine from the beneficial properties of the oil.
- It is useful for the skin of the body to take a bath with the addition of a few drops of cedar oil. You can stay only on one cedar oil, and you can make a decoction of several herbs for a bath and add oil to it.
- To strengthen the nails,giving them strength and durability, eliminating fragility and dryness, make baths with warm cedar nail oil. To do this, dip your nails in warm oil, hold for 15-20 minutes. Massage the rest of the oil into the skin of your hands. It will be moisturizing and good for hands.
- In cookingCedar oil is used to prepare many dishes. It is used in the composition of sauces for dishes instead of or together with other vegetable oil. In canning cedar oil increases the shelf life of products. Cedar oil gives the dishes a special spicy taste.
- Try adding cedar oil instead of sunflower to baking. You can fill potatoes with cedar oil, salads and more. Try it and you notice the difference in taste. You might like it, and you will do it often. But cedar oil is very useful. It will be a combination of taste and benefit!