About the benefits of oatmeal know even those who strongly reject its taste. Nutritionists are convinced: the number of people who resolutely refuse to introduce oatmeal in their diet can significantly decrease after they learn what is the calorie content of oatmeal with milk and how effectively it contributes to weight loss.
As you know, the calorie content of a dish depends on the energy value of the products that are included in its composition. This is true for different cooking options "porridge lady and gentlemen." If we talk about oatmeal as such, then it has 342 calories. This is a very low figure. However, it is worth remembering that several products are obtained from cereals, and, accordingly, the caloric indicators also change:
- "Extra" oatmeal flakes - 367 calories;
- oat flakes "Hercules" - 352 calories;
- oat bran - 267 calories.
Thus, choosing a low-calorie product for porridge, pay attention to the type of oatmeal.
Calorie oatmeal with milk
The calorie content of oatmeal with milk averages 110 calories. However, this figure depends on:
- milk fat (if it is homemade, then the calories will be more);
- types of oatmeal (for example, Extra flakes with milk give 167 calories);
- the presence of sugar in the dish (the average caloric content of oatmeal on milk with sugar - 158 calories);
- the fat content of the classic companion - butter (porridge in milk with butter, calorie has 160 calories, and if you add sugar, this value will increase by 30 units).
That is, if you want to get a diet product, but you cannot refuse to add milk to the dish, it is better to eat porridge on milk without sugar. The calorie content of this dish will be the least, while the taste will be tender and light.
Oatmeal in the system of healthy nutrition
Due to the fact that the caloric content of oatmeal in milk and water is not very different (110 and 88 calories, respectively), it is in any form a universal product. On the one hand, thanks to its composition, porridge is considered curative - it normalizes the functioning of the liver and kidneys, the digestive tract. On the other - due to the low calorie content becomes the basis of many diets:-
- mono-diets on oatmeal (for 5 days milk porridge turns into a single dish);
- fruit and oatmeal (porridge and fruit-vegetables alternate 10-14 days, while oatmeal can be on the water, and milk);
- Berlin (the main focus on the morning meal - oatmeal).
The composition and properties of oatmeal
A serving of oatmeal contains one fifth of the daily value of protein for humans. Therefore, by the way, this dish is necessarily included in the diet of athletes. In addition, oatmeal contains fiber, which acts as a body cleaner from toxins, poisons, cholesterol and unhealthy fats. A lot of this product and vitamins. For example, B-group, vitamin PP, which are responsible for the proper functioning of the nervous system - in oatmeal they are presented even above the necessary daily requirement! Useful porridge is also recommended by professional cosmetologists, because there is a lot of vitamin E in it, which ensures the beauty of hair and skin. In addition, oatmeal contains vitamin H, which helps to absorb carbohydrates. It is also important the presence of minerals:
- silicon (beneficial effect on the complexion, condition of the nails and hair);
- manganese (involved in blood formation and renewal of body cells);
- calcium (needed to strengthen bone tissue);
- iodine (positive effect on the development of mental abilities, burns fat);
- potassium (important for the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system and the growth of muscle tissue).
In oatmeal there are also magnesium, phosphorus, copper, iron and cobalt.
Due to this composition, oatmeal is useful for:
- gastrointestinal tract diseases (including duodenal ulcer);
- the risk of blood clots;
- reduced immunity.
Calorie oatmeal on milk allows you to use it, without fear of violating proper nutrition. At the same time, it does not matter what type of oatmeal you choose for the dish. Oatmeal diets are very useful, as their base - porridge - contains many minerals and vitamins in volumes that correspond to the daily rate of the body.