A table of raw foodists will perfectly decorate this wonderful cake made of nuts, dried fruits, fruits and berries. He prepares simply and at the same time is not only very useful and easy for digestion, but also extraordinarily beautiful. Experiment and surprise yourself and your loved ones with healthy and tasty food!
The composition of the cake
- Cashew - 1 kg
- Almond sliced - 200 g
- Dried dates - 1 kg
- Vanilla - 1 tsp.
- Fruit (peach, melon, pear) - a few cloves for decoration
- Berries (blackberries, raspberries) - handful for decoration
- Cashews must be ground in flour in a blender. If there are large pieces of nuts, they can be left in the total mass.
- Dates need to be freed from the seed and then cut finely, or scroll in a vegetable grill.
- Mix the ground cashews, dates, add sliced almonds, vanilla and mix the resulting mass. It should be very viscous, tight, similar to a dense dough. Put the mass in a deep dish or form. Condense it with a spoon and put in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Then turn over the form and lay out the finished cake on a flat plate.
Cake is ready!
Decorate it with pieces of fruit, berries, nuts. If desired, the cake can be sprinkled with coconut chips.-
This dish will be a great decoration of the holiday table. It is nourishing, nutritious and healthy. The cake is unique in that it does not include animal products. It does not require heat treatment. Therefore, this is a great feast for raw foodists!
Enjoy your meal!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Katerina Sent