Bulgarian pepper contains a large amount of vitamins A, P, C, PP, group B. It consists of carotene, which is good for eye health. It also contains minerals and trace elements: sodium and iron, potassium and calcium, iodine and zinc, magnesium and phosphorus. Due to the high content of antioxidants, Bulgarian pepper helps reduce the risk of cancer.
What is useful pepper?
- Pepper helps strengthen blood vessels and reduce their permeability.
- Improves eyesight, hair growth, the condition of the mucous membranes and skin.
- Bulgarian pepper will be useful for the normalization of cerebral circulation, prevent the development of atherosclerosis, ease the state with bronchitis.
- It will speed up the process of recovery from sore throat, flu and other colds. With it, you can strengthen the immune system.
- Bulgarian pepper will help to intensify the work of the pancreas and stomach, whet the appetite. Reduce blood pressure.
- Pepper prevents the formation of blood clots, diluting the blood.
Bulgarian pepper is useful for diseases of dermatitis, edema, depression, diabetes. Pepper will help if you suffer from memory impairment, loss of strength or insomnia. With early baldness, osteoporosis and anemia, it will be indispensable. It is necessary to increase the amount of pepper in the diet for cancer diseases, especially of the ovaries.
Useful properties of bell pepper for female beauty
A nourishing mask of bell pepper helps to refresh your face and reduce wrinkles. To make it, rub 1 large pepper on a grater. Then mix 1 teaspoon of gruel with 1 teaspoon of egg and sour cream. Stir until smooth and apply to the neck and face. Leave for 30 minutes and then wash your face with water.
What is useful green pepper?
Bulgarian pepper comes in different colors. It is yellow, red, orange and green. Each of them has useful properties depending on its color. Green pepper has tonic and restorative properties. It will be useful for bleeding gums, vascular fragility, blood diseases and anemia. Dishes from green pepper will have a stimulating effect on the production of gastric juice, help thorough digestion and will be useful during weight loss. Green pepper will increase intestinal peristalsis and stomach.
Useful properties of yellow bell pepper
Bulgarian pepper contains a large amount of carotenoids, which have a beneficial effect on the eyes. It contains large amounts of potassium, much more than pepper in other colors. Therefore, it is very useful for the heart and It is recommended for older people and those who have heart problems. Yellow pepper is also champion in phosphorus, which is necessary for the formation of the skeletal system of the body and helps the proper growth of cells and the functioning of the kidneys.
Useful properties of red bell pepper
Red bell pepper contains a large amount of vitamin A, which is responsible for the proper development of the body. Red pepper is very important for the normal growth of children. It contains the daily rate of vitamin C. It is recommended for anyone who has vision problems, as it nourishes the retina. In its composition is lycopene, which is a powerful antioxidantand helps reduce the risk of cancer.
Who is the Bulgarian pepper contraindicated?
Raw pepper is not recommended for ulcers of the esophagus and duodenum. It should be avoided when coughing, sore throat and hemorrhoids.
How to cook bell pepper?
- For cooking baked pepper You will need 10 pieces of Bulgarian pepper, 1 tsp of sugar, salt and ground pepper to taste, 30 ml of vinegar, 3 cloves of garlic and vegetable oil. Pepper must be washed and baked in the oven. After the pepper has cooled, peel it and put it in a saucepan with a tight lid. After add vinegar, ground pepper, sugar, salt. Push garlic through garlic and add to the same. Pour over all a little vegetable oil. Cover the pan with a lid and put it in the fridge. The next day can be served at the table.
- For cooking stewed pepper Take 5 pieces of Bulgarian pepper and bake in an oven at a temperature of 250 C. After its skin turns dark and bubbles, remove the pepper and wrap in a wet towel and film. Set aside for 10 minutes. Then remove the skin, cut it in half, peel off the seeds and partitions, and cut into pieces rather large. Now pour tomatoes with boiling water, leaving for 7 minutes, and pour over cold water. Peel the seeds and peels, and also cut into large pieces. Peel the onion and cut into 8 pieces. Pour into a pan 4 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil and fry the onions with pepper. As soon as the onion becomes golden, transfer everything to another container. Now add the tomatoes and bring to a boil, pouring some water. After salt and pepper. After 7 minutes, the fire should be reduced and extinguished with the lid closed for 15 minutes. Open the lid and pour a little wine and simmer another 7 minutes, stirring. After you need to add a little sugar, mix and cool. Before serving, pour a small amount of vegetable oil.
Bulgarian pepper has a large number of useful properties. It helps in the fight against colds, anemia and cancer, improves eyesight and skin condition. For the formation of the child's body, Bulgarian pepper is indispensable. It can be added to salads, made lecho, stuffed and added to soups. Bulgarian pepper comes in different colors, they all contain useful substances in different quantities. Bulgarian pepper of any color will have a beneficial effect on health and help in the fight against many diseases.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya