The healing properties of both honey and black radish have been known since ancient times. Each of these means takes in folk medicine its deserved and honorable place as a medicine for many diseases.
Both radish and honey have such important properties as anti-cold and fortifying, which is especially important in the treatment of cough. And combining them together allows not only to fight cough, but also to enhance the beneficial properties several times, helping the body to cope with the disease even faster.
Black radish juice, which gets into the preparation of honey, is recommended for the treatment of many diseases of the upper respiratory tract, bronchitis and cough, which has a different nature. Especially useful black radish with honey when hacking, painful cough.
How to make radish with honey?
- To get this healing mixture, cook a sharp knife, black radish and honey. Wash the radish well under running water, cut off the tail. Use a knife to remove part of the core from it, we will not need it. You can make a healthy salad with sunflower oil from the core. Black radish after this procedure should resemble a vessel.
- If the bottom of a radish is very sloping, slightly trim it so that it can stand smoothly, but do not cut it off completely, it should be intact. The walls inside the radish should not be very thick, the best option wall thickness - 3 cm. Too thick walls will not allow to pour a lot of honey, and very thin will give a little juice.
- In the resulting vegetable vessel pour honey. Fill the groove in half, a little less. Once the honey is in radish, remove it insist, any special recommendations for the place, except for the absence of bright light, no.
- Do not touch the radish for 4 hours. It is after such a period that the radish will be filled with healing juice and the infusion can be taken. Drink a healing drink of 1 tbsp. l before eating 3 p. in a day.
- Keep ready juice in a cool dark place. As the walls of black radish are wrinkled, they are gradually cut. For complete recovery from cough, sometimes you need several servings of such unusual juice. But do not harvest it for future use, it is better to make it fresh again.
- Alsoblack radish juice with honey can be used when coughing and as a rubbing agent. It's enough to add a part. saltand vodka. Use the resulting mixture as a warming agent to rub the breast area.
Black radish with cough honey: application
- To combat the cough, one black radish with honey will last for 3 days.
- To prepare cough drops in the form of a radish with honey, wash the radish with a brush.
- Pay attention to honey was high quality, otherwise it is cough treatmentwill not bring much success. Best suited lime or donnikovy honey. These varieties of honey are most useful for coughing and catarrhal diseases.
- To ensure proper storage of the resulting juice, cover the radish with a kind of lid, obtained from the cut off top of black radish. Take this juice of black radish with honey is very important at night, when the cough begins to torment more, not giving to sleep.
- Relief after using such radish cough honey recipe comes the very next day. The phlegm is softer, and the coughing fits are reduced.
A simple recipe for radish cough honey
You can use an even simpler recipe for cooking black radish with honey. Wash radish, peel and rub with a small grater. Then with the help of gauze squeeze out the juice from it.
On 250 ml of the juice obtained, add 100 g of honey. Such black radish juice with honey can be taken immediately.
Black radish with honey cough for children
- Children are prone to colds like no other. That is why black radish with honey will be indispensable cough medicine for children.To prepare such an infusion for a child, take one black radish, wash it thoroughly, peel and grate on a fine grater. Then mix in equal quantities with honey. Leave to infuse for 2 hours at room temperature. Pour the resulting infusion into the bottle and put it in the fridge. Children when coughing up to 3 years, let's take 1 dessert spoon of warm infusion 3 p. in a day. Children over 3 years old - 1 tsp. before meals 4 p. in a day. At night, to reduce cough, you can give a double dose.
- You can also make another cough medicine for children. Wash black radish, cut into small cubes and place in a saucepan. Add there also an equal amount of honey. Preheat oven to 1800C put there pan for 2 hours. Then strain the resulting mass. Cool infusion and store in a bottle in the refrigerator. Let children warm, up to 3 years - 5 p. per day for 1 tsp., older than 3 years - 5 p. a day before meals for 1 tbsp. l
- Existsanother version of black radish infusion with honey, which can be used to treat cough. Wash radish, peel and rub. Squeeze the juice out of it. Mix 1 tbsp. black radish juice, 1 tbsp. water from 1 tbsp. l honey Give this tincture to children older than 3 years before eating 5 r. per day 1 tbsp. l., younger - 5 p. per day for 1 tsp.
Read about the benefits of radish in the article Green Radish: Useful Properties and Glow of Radish.
Black radish juice with honey is an excellent tool that can cope with coughing.It is recommended for colds, helping to speed up recovery with the help of its components of nutrients like black radish and honey. This juice is recommended to take not only adults but also children.
See also: How to treat bronchitis folk remedies?
But even so usefulblack radish infusion with cough honey is not recommended for use with duodenal ulcer and stomach, diseases of the kidneys and cardiovascular system, inflammatory processes occurring in the gastrointestinal tract. And before self-treatment, be sure to visit the doctor for an accurate diagnosis and the appointment of a qualified treatment.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya