Badger fat is a therapeutic agent that was widely used in the old days to treat many diseases. This tool is popular and official medicine used for more than 150 years. Its extensive use is due to the good absorption of the human body, it enriches the blood with organic acids, vitamins and minerals.
Badger fat effectively replaces antibiotics and other synthetic drugs., therefore, it is widely used to treat colds and lung diseases.
Badger Fat: Composition
- Contains fata large number of biologically active substances, which are necessary for the life of the body. It consists of natural substances that protect the body from destruction and preserve health for many years.
- The composition has oleic acid, which causes the metabolism to normal and prevents the formation of cancer. Linoleic and linolenic acids are simply indispensable for the human body. If the body lacks these acids, cholesterol will accumulate and blood vessels will clog. Polyunsaturated acids reduce inflammation by nourishing cells and tissues.
- Badger fat is rich in vitamins. group B, vitamins A and E. Due to the large amount of vitamin A, the occurrence of chronic diseases is reduced, the formation of cancerous tumors is prevented, the health of hair, nails and skin is maintained. Vitamins of group B contribute to the maintenance of normal life processes of the body, including metabolism and hormonal balance.
The use of badger fat
Badger oil is an alternative to antibiotics and other drugs. Unlike drugs, it does not disrupt the normal functioning of the liver and kidneys.
Badger fat is not a drug, but has a tonic effect, thereby helping the body to deal with the disease faster. It helps to treat tuberculosis, bronchitis, pleurisy, pneumonia, and cough. But during treatment, do not refuse drugs prescribed by a doctor. Badger fat is an effective remedy that helps basic treatment.
Badger fat: properties
Badger fat is 100% absorbed by the body, that allows you to activate the immune system and protein metabolism.
Badger Fat: Contraindications
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Exacerbation of diseases of the liver and biliary tract.
- Individual intolerance.
- Children under 6 years old.
Badger cough oil: application
Badger fat - effective cough remedy. It cleans the lungs of smokers and asthmatics. Fat can be taken both inside and for rubbing. To not be so disgusting to use it, mix it with honey, blackcurrant jam or milk.
Badger fat can be bought in capsules, which will facilitate the process of reception. It has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect, which helps fight cough and other lung diseases. Badger oil from cough is taken orally for 1 tbsp. 3 times a day for half an hour before meals.
Children under 6 years old are recommended to be rubbed with fat overnight. Rub the feet, chest and shoulder blades. When rubbing the chest, make sure that it does not fall into the region of the heart. Effectively helps when rubbing a mixture of badger fat, honey and vodka. After 5 days you will feel a noticeable improvement. The mixture is applied for at least 2 weeks.-
Strengthen the effect will help tincture of the hips or flowers of Hypericum, which wash down badger fat.
Badger fat with chocolate for bronchitis
Badger fat with bronchitis is accepted for both rubbing and ingestion. So that it is not so disgusting to drink, on the basis of it, the medicine is prepared by adding various "taste makers". This medicine will be to the taste of both children and adults.
To prepare the medicine, you will need:
- Bar of chocolate without additives - 120 g
- Badger fat - 8 tsp.
- Butter - 100 g
- Cocoa - 6 tsp.
Melt fat and butter on the steam bath. Add the broken chocolate pieces. When the chocolate is completely melted, mix the mass. Pour into the cocoa mixture and mix. Chill. The resulting paste is ingested 3 times a day.
Badger fat with bronchitis with honey
Mix badger fat with lime honey (3: 1). Stir. Linden honey can be replaced with currant jam.
Badger fat for bronchitis with aloe
Melt on a steam bath 0.5 tbsp. badger fat. In hot and melted fat, add 2 tbsp. cocoa. Cool the mixture a little and add 0.25 tbsp. aloe juice Mix everything thoroughly and pour into a glass dish. Take the prepared mixture inside with hot milk before bedtime.
Badger fat in acute bronchitis
For the treatment of bronchitis in the acute period, fat is applied as follows:
- Adults - 2 tsp. for 2 weeks 3 times a day, then for 1.5 months - 2 times a day before breakfast and after dinner.
- Children from 10 to 14 years old - 1.5 tsp.
- Children under 10 years old - 0.5 tsp. + 1 tbsp. warm milk, rub back and chest badger fat, put on warm underwear and put to bed.
See also: Reviews of bubbly fat.
Badger fat is an effective treatment for bronchitis and cough. It can be used not only for treatment, but also for prevention, as well as for general body strengthening. Due to its immunological properties, it is recommended to take it in a period of reduced immunity (spring and winter).