The people of white-breasted aconite got the name "wrestler", because the flowers of the plant resemble the helmet of a Roman soldier. Another popular name "cover-grass" appeared thanks to the ancient belief. Long ago, aconite was collected in the fall (for this there was one special day of the year), and then it was used against wedding slander: at that moment, when, traditionally, before the wedding, the bride was brought to the house of her future husband, the healer had to overtake the bride and put grass -prikrysh under the threshold. When entering the home, the future wife, without fail, had to step over the threshold, without touching the grass. Otherwise, in the future, the young family was threatened by the evil tongues of bad people.
"Mother Queen of Poisons" is another name for aconite in antiquity. Then the representatives of the Celtic tribes smeared with an extract of aconite arrowheads and spears, before you go hunting for wild animals. This plant in our nature can be found not as often as chamomile, oak or birch. But its value from this only increases. From aconite receive irreplaceable drugs. And yet - this is one of the best medicines for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
Help - white aconite
Aconite (wrestler) Belokusty is a perennial herb of the buttercup family, its dimensions are quite impressive - up to 2 m in height. Stalk straight, branching closer to the apex. In the lower part of the stem - characteristic ribbing. The leaves of aconite are quite large, there are also more than 20 cm in diameter. The leaf leaves are heart-shaped or kidney-rounded, the leaf petioles are long, the closer to the bottom of the stem, the longer. The flowers grow inflorescences at the ends of the stems of the plant, they are dirty-purple or gray-yellow. The fruits are leaflets with triangular wrinkled seeds. Flowering time: June-August, the seeds ripen in early-mid-September.
Where to look for aconite?
White-breasted Aconite can be found in Altai, in the Republic of Tuva, in the mountains of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Mongolia. This mountain plant can be found on alpine meadows and on the banks of mountain streams in forest belts. Since the plant is poisonous, livestock does not touch it, therefore, aconite often grows on mountain pastures.
Features of collecting aconite
As a medicinal raw materials are used all parts of aconite or rhizome with roots. You can collect the plant from late summer to mid-autumn. The plant must be dug with roots, rinsed in running cold water, then dried in the sun and finally dried already in the oven at 40-50 degrees.
Aconite is characterized by active antibacterial action.. From the rhizomes and roots of plants receive the drug allapinin, which has an antiarrhythmic effect, and is used to treat cardiovascular diseases.
- Contraindications: AVB (atrioventricular block) of the second and higher degrees, hepatic insufficiency, renal insufficiency, pregnancy. Allapinin (an aconite preparation) is prescribed to future mothers only in extreme cases.
- Side effects: The preparations of acne in Belousteus may cause dizziness, headaches, a feeling of heaviness in the head, flushing of the face, diplopia; less often - allergic reactions.
Aconite Treatment Recipes
Aconite with bronchitis
2 - 3 drops of aconite oil (available at the pharmacy), drip 1 tablespoon of warm water and take 5 times a day until the cough and sputum recede completely.
Aconite to enhance male power
1 tablespoon of crushed aconite roots pour 500 ml of water and cook this mixture in a saucepan, covered with a lid for 15-20 minutes. After strain and cool. Take 3 tablespoons of decoction inside each meal, starting from the second half of the day.
Aconite with a strong cough
10 g (1 tablespoon) of dry and crushed raw aconite mix with 50 ml (5 tablespoons) of 70-degree alcohol, leave to mix for 7 days, then strain and store in the refrigerator. Take 10 - 15 drops inside each day, try to do it as often as possible (not less than 5, but not more than 10 times a day).
Stomach pain tea
Brew 1 teaspoon of aconite seeds with 1 cup of boiling water, then leave to stand for 10 minutes. After strain and drink for two doses. This tea will help with gastrointestinal pain, colic, cold, as well as an expectorant.
Aconite for stomatitis, tonsillitis, gingivitis
For gingivitis, stomatitis and tonsillitis for rinsing the mouth, prepare a solution: Dissolve 1 teaspoon of aconite oil in 200 ml of water. Rinse your mouth until the disease is completely gone.
Infusions of aconite
- Recipe 1.10 g of raw aconite pour 500 ml of drinking alcohol, leave for 2 weeks in the refrigerator, then strain. Take the infusion as follows: 5 drops on the first day, and then daily increase the dosage by 1 drop. When the dosage reaches 30 drops, from the next day, begin to reduce it daily by 1 drop, until you reach again 5. Drink medicine before each meal, for 40 minutes, washing down with 1 glass of water.
- Recipe 2.50 g of dry and crushed aconite roots pour 0.5 liters of vodka and leave to stand for 2-3 weeks in a jar with the lid tightly closed, then strain. Use externally for rubbing.
- Recipe 3.50 g of dry and crushed aconite roots pour 0.5 liters of vodka and leave to stand for 2-3 weeks in a jar with the lid tightly closed in the cabinet (the light should not penetrate there), then strain. Use externally for rubbing. Inside the tincture is taken according to the scheme: 1st day - 1 drop, 1 day, 2 drops, and so on. Starting from the 11th day, start reducing the dosage of the medicine daily by 1 drop, the last day of treatment - the 20th (1 drop). Take the medicine before each meal with 125 ml of water. Repeat the treatment 3 times, taking a break between every 5-10 days.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Kseniya