Turkey is considered a dietary, nutritious, fortified and low-calorie product. Steamed turkey cutlets are loved by children. Such a dish can be included in the diet. On the features of cooking steam turkey meatballs, you will learn in our article.
Many housewives at least once in their lives cooked steak burgers from turkey fillet. To make this dish soft, juicy and fragrant, use the advice of professional chefs:
- for cooking meatballs, you can use turkey fillets or minced meat;
- twist the pulp of the turkey in the meat grinder should be repeatedly, so that the stuffing turned out homogeneous;
- for the formation of meatballs in the mince should add a chicken egg;
- the onion and fresh greens will add to the taste and flavor of the cutlets;
- to make the burgers soft and appetizing, you can put hard slices of hard cheese on top;
- salt and season with minced spices should be in accordance with personal taste preferences;
- steam cutlets can be cooked in a multi-cooker or a double boiler; the choice of the mode depends on the power and model of the kitchen appliance;
- to cutlets evenly fried, it is best to turn them over periodically after about 10-12 minutes;
- Turkey stew meat patties can be served with any side dish;
- best such patties are combined with rice, potatoes and green beans;
- By eliminating eggs from mincemeat, you can make a low-calorie diet meal;
- To make the cutlets soft and juicy, you can add minced bread soaked in whole milk into the mince.
Steamed turkey cutlets: a recipe
As already mentioned, you can cook steam patties in a double boiler and a slow cooker. Let's look at a classic recipe for making turkey meatballs. This meat dish can be introduced into the diet of children who have reached one and a half years. For flavor, you can add fresh or frozen parsley to the mince. If you take an oversized onion, then add half of it to the turkey fillet.
- 1 onion;
- turkey pulp - 0.6 kg;
- fresh chopped parsley;
- salt - to taste.
- Turkey fillet is pre-washed and cleaned of the film.
- Then dry the pulp with a paper napkin or towel.
- Grind fillets and twist in a meat grinder.
- Peel the onion and also twist it with a meat grinder.
- To make the meat more homogeneous, it can be passed through a meat grinder twice.
- Wash parsley and finely chop.
- All components are laid out in a deep bowl.
- Add salt to taste and mix the mince thoroughly.
- We make cutlets from minced meat and place them on a special grid for a double boiler.
- Set the timer to 25 minutes. After 12 minutes, turn the patties on the other side and cook until the end of the specified program.
- Serve turkey burgers to the table hot with any side dish.
Steam cutlets in a slow cooker
An excellent meat dish for everyday or holiday table will be meatballs made from steamed turkey pulp. Set the appropriate program mode depending on the characteristics of your multicooker. Do not forget to pour water into the multicooker container and install a special grid on top.-
- turkey pulp - 0.7 kg;
- fresh parsley;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 100 g of milk;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 2 slices of white bread;
- 2 garlic cloves;
- seasoning - to taste.
- Thoroughly wash the flesh of the turkey and cut it into thin slices to make chops turn chopped.
- Grain slices soaked in milk.
- In a bowl with minced meat add soaked bread, chicken egg, chopped parsley.
- To taste, season with salt and spices.
- Peel and chop the onion and carrot. It is best to grate carrots on a fine grater, and skip onions under a press or grind in a blender.
- Chopped vegetables, as well as garlic cloves add to turkey meat.
- All components are thoroughly mixed to a state of uniformity.
- We make cutlets. If desired, you can use sifted flour for breading.
- We spread the cutlets on a special grid.
- Pour water into the multicooker tank, and set the grid with the cutlets on top.
- We set the program mode "Steaming", set the timer for 50 minutes.
- After giving the sound signal, indicating the end of the cooking program, leave the cutlets for another 5-10 minutes in the slow cooker, and then serve to the table.
Turkey Dietary Dish
As already mentioned, turkey pulp is considered a dietary product. If you exclude chicken eggs and bread from the mince, then you can cook a low-calorie meat product. Turkey is included in the diet, not only people who are struggling with extra pounds. Often, treating experts advise to eat this product in the development of various pathologies of the digestive tract, as well as young children.
- turkey pulp - 0.5 kg;
- semolina - 1 tbsp. l .;
- 1 carrot;
- Onion - 1 pc .;
- any greens;
- cabbage - to taste.
- Flesh the turkey prepared as described in previous recipes, and then twisted in a meat grinder.
- Chop the cabbage in a blender and put it in a container with minced turkey.
- Any variety of cabbage will be suitable for diet cutlets, this particular vegetable will give the dish juiciness and pomp.
- Add the minced semolina, salt and seasonings in accordance with taste preferences.
- Finely chop any greens (parsley, basil, dill) and put in mince.
- All components are well mixed.
- Sculpt the burgers and put them in a double boiler.
- Cooking diet patties for half an hour. After 15 minutes, the cutlets need to be turned to the other side.
Turkey meat is a real storehouse of beneficial micro and macronutrients, minerals and vitamins. Turkey fillet can be cooked juicy, delicious and very tasty burgers. Want to vary the diet? Make turkey meatballs with potatoes and cheese. Very tasty get turkey burgers with mushrooms. Enjoy your meal!