Originally stuffed with meat stuffed peppers were considered exclusively Bulgarian dish. Over time, the classic recipe was modified, and this dish has taken pride of place in the Slavic culinary book. Today you can easily make stuffed peppers in a slow cooker.
At first glance, it seems that the stuffed peppers are a very simple dish, so with its preparation no difficulties can arise. And this is true, but there are a number of aspects and secrets of stewing peppers, stuffed with various fillings, which will give the dish an exquisite taste and savory aroma.
This is what experienced cooks advise us:
- for stuffing, you need to choose only fresh, dense and fleshy sweet pepper, preferably of the same size;
- Pepper must be cleaned and washed, without violating its integrity;
- inside the peppercorns, you can lay out any stuffing;
- in the classic version, the stuffing is minced and rice;
- rice should be pre-cooked to a state of semi-ready;
- wash the boiled rice is necessary before the water is completely clear;
- in the filling you need to add only passerovannye vegetables and raw stuffing;
- for minced meat, you can choose pork, beef or veal;
- peppers can also be stuffed with mushrooms, chicken fillet, zucchini, eggplant, fish, etc .;
- Stuffing stuffing should be thoroughly mixed with hands to evenly distribute the spices;
- You can stew the peppers in a slow cooker or saucepan;
- You can also bake stuffed peppers in the oven in foil;
- when cooking pepper in a slow cooker, consider its power;
- Stuffed peppers in a Polaris crock-pot can be cooked in the "Quenching" or "Baking" program for 60 minutes;
- Stuffed peppers in a Redmond multicooker can be stewed in the Multipovar program; to do this, set the temperature to 130-150 ° and the cooking time is 50 minutes.
Stuffed pepper in a slow cooker: a recipe with photos
The slow cooker is a great helper for any hostess. You only need to prepare all the necessary ingredients and put them in a multi bowl. And most importantly, in the slow cooker, the peppers do not burn. If you want to make a delicious gravy, then the vegetables must first be browned in the Frying program, but not more than 10 minutes.
- Sweet peppers of the same size - 9 pcs .;
- 150 grams of polished rice;
- 0.5 kg of beef pulp;
- 3 onions;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- 2 tbsp. l tomato paste or fresh tomato pulp;
- 1 tbsp. l sugar sand;
- salt and seasoning;
- 100 ml of vegetable oil.
- Chilled beef should be washed, dried thoroughly, and then cut into small pieces.
- The bulbs need to be peeled. Peeled onions can be washed with water to eliminate bitterness.
- Using a meat grinder, chop the onion and beef pulp to the consistency of minced meat.
- Grinded rice must first be boiled until semi-ready, and then rinsed to clear water.
- Washed boiled rice, table salt and seasonings should be added to minced beef in accordance with taste preferences.
- Sweet pepper must be carefully cleaned, removing the stem and seeds, and then washed from the inside.
- Washed peppers should be dried.
- Inside the peppers you need to lay out the stuffing from the stuffing, tamping it tightly so that there is no void left.
- The remaining onion should be peeled and cut into small pieces.
- Carrots must be peeled, washed and grated on a medium grater.
- In the multi bowl you need to pour out the vegetable oil and put the chopped carrots with onions.
- Then set the program "Baking" or "Frying", set the timer for 10 minutes and sauté the vegetables.
- Now you need to add tomato paste or the pulp of fresh tomatoes and stir for another 1-2 minutes.
- Top carefully put the stuffed peppers, add sugar and pour all 1 liter of hot water.
- Stew the peppers stuffed with meat and rice, should be within 55-60 minutes in the program "Stewing", "Multipovar" or "Soup".
Cooking frozen stuffed peppers in a slow cooker
Producers of fresh frozen products are rushing to help modern hostesses. To shorten the time of cooking a nutritious lunch or a tasty dinner for your household, you can use stuffed pepper semi-finished products. All you need is to purchase blanks and blow them in a slow cooker.
Feature cooking semi-finished products is that they do not necessarily defrost. If you put frozen peppers in a multivarice bowl, then the time for quenching them will double. Under the influence of temperature, the peppers will first be thawed, and then they will be stewed.-
- Stuffed peppers (semi-finished products) - 0.5 kg;
- vegetable oil - 100 ml;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- tomato paste or fresh tomato pulp - 2-3 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 1 tsp.
- Pre-stuffing stuffed pepper to defrost. If you do not have enough time, it is allowed to lay out the frozen product in a multi-cooker container.
- Onions and carrots should be peeled, washed and cut. Carrots can be grated or cut into cubes.
- In multichashu need to pour vegetable oil and put vegetables.
- Saute vegetables should be in the program "Frying" for 10 minutes.
- Then put stuffed peppers in a multi-cooker container.
- In a separate enamel or glass container, mix the water with the tomato paste and sugar. Water should be taken in such an amount that it completely covers the pepper.
- Cooked water with tomato must pour pepper.
- To extinguish you should choose the program mode "Multipovar", "First courses" or "Quenching".
- It takes 2 hours to quench frozen peppers, and 1 hour for pre-thawed blanks.
Steamed Sweet Peppers - A Dietary Dish
The slow cooker is a versatile kitchen appliance where you can cook almost any steamed dish. Stuffed steam peppers can be included in the diet.
- Sweet Bulgarian pepper of the same size - 3 pcs .;
- polished rice, boiled until half ready - 200 g;
- 1 onion;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- fresh or canned mushrooms - 100 g;
- 50 ml of light beer;
- vegetable oil for passerovka;
- salt and seasonings.
- Onions and carrots must be cleaned and cut into any shape.
- Put sliced vegetables on a pre-heated vegetable oil in a pan and sauté them for 5-7 minutes.
- Mushrooms must be washed, to separate the caps from the legs and grind everything.
- Add vegetables to the mushrooms and stew everything until the evaporation of moisture accumulated in the mushrooms.
- When the mushrooms are almost ready, pour beer into the frying pan and stew everything for another 5 minutes.
- In the roasted vegetable mixture, you must lay out the rice cooked to half-cooked and mix all the components.
- Peppers need to be cleaned from the grains, washed and dried.
- Prepared peppers must be filled with a mixture of rice and vegetables.
- Pour some water into the multicooker container and install a special grate (mesh) to extinguish the steam from above.
- Top filled with peppers should be laid on top.
- You need to set the program mode "steam" and set the time 25-30 minutes.
- After the corresponding beep sounds, the stuffed steam peppers can be served at the table.
Stuffed sweet pepper is not only tasty, but also useful. Try to surprise your household and experiment with stuffing. Optional pepper stuffed with meat, it can be replaced by any vegetables, mushrooms and even fish. Enjoy your meal!