Stuffed champignons in the oven is not only a tasty and fragrant snack, but also a great decoration of any table. The secrets of this dish lie in the ingredients, and its preparation does not require large financial expenditures and a lot of time.
Talk with the chef
Even a beginning hostess can cook stuffed champignon mushrooms in the oven. There is nothing complicated about it. The main thing is to carefully monitor the mushrooms during baking, otherwise they can be dried out.
To make the mushroom appetizer truly tasty and appetizing, let's listen to the advice of experienced chefs:
- For baking, it is best to choose champignons with a large cap.
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly, dry them, and then separate the caps from the legs.
- If desired, the legs can be crushed and fried with onions or other vegetables.
- Some housewives use caps as one of the components of the filling.
- Classic stuffing for champignons is minced or chicken fillet.
- Pre-meat stuffing must be subjected to heat treatment.
- Also, mushrooms can be stuffed with seafood, chopped vegetables, walnut kernels, cheese paste.
- In the process of baking, the champignon cap does not wrinkle, you need to grease it with plenty of butter or add it to the filling.
- Watch the cooking process: as soon as the cheese crust starts to turn red, remove the mushrooms from the oven.
- Baked mushrooms can be seasoned with garlic, mayonnaise or cheese sauce, and sprinkle with chopped greens on top.
- To make the mushrooms juicy, they can be covered with foil, and a few minutes before the end of baking, remove it, and then the snack will acquire a characteristic golden hue.
- Carefully choose only fresh mushrooms without streaks, stains and blackening.
- It is best to serve such a snack to the table hot.
- The remaining mushroom legs can be browned with vegetables and served as a side dish.
Classic champignon snack to any table
Champignons stuffed in the oven with minced meat have become very popular among homemade appetizers. For stuffing is suitable any stuffing. You can cook it yourself by twisting the pork, beef or bird fillet. Do not forget to season the filling with aromatic spices.
- 15 pcs. fresh champignons large size;
- 1 onion;
- 150 g of hard cheese;
- 0.2 kg minced meat;
- 0.2 liters of sour cream;
- to taste butter;
- mix pepper and salt to taste.
- To begin, let's do the preparation of champignons.
- We wash them thoroughly and lightly dry them with a napkin.
- Carefully separate the mushroom stem from the cap. Make sure that the cap remains intact.
- We will use the mushroom legs as one of the components for the filling, so we spread them on a cutting board and cut them into small cubes.
- Put a frying pan on a moderate fire and melt butter in it in the required quantity.
- Crushed diced onion.
- On the pan lay out the mushroom legs, chopped onions. Lightly fry these ingredients.
- Then we lay out the cooled stuffing, mix everything and fry until ready.
- The filling is seasoned with salt and pepper mixture to taste.
- Stuff the champignon caps with the cooled filling and place them in a glass baking dish or on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with grated cheese and pour them with sour cream.
- Send the mushroom snack in the oven, preheated to a temperature of 180 °.
- Bake the mushrooms for half an hour.
Cooking an aromatic mushroom snack with cheese notes
Virtually any recipe for stuffing champignons requires cheese. Cheese crust gives the dish an exquisite taste and aroma, thanks to which the champignons become a real masterpiece of culinary art. You can make stuffed champignons in the oven with cheese using a simplified recipe using sour cream sauce for the filling.-
- 30 pieces large fresh champignons;
- 5 tbsp. l sour cream;
- 1 bunch of dill;
- 0.2 kg of hard cheese;
- a mixture of peppers and salt;
- for frying vegetable refined oil.
- As described in the previous recipe, prepare the mushrooms.
- We take a teaspoon and gently clean the middle of the mushroom cap without damaging its walls.
- Mushroom pulp and legs finely chopped.
- Put the crushed legs and the pulp of mushrooms into a deep bowl, add sour cream sauce, chopped dill. Season everything with a mixture of peppers and salt.
- Mix the filling until a homogeneous consistency mass is formed.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the prepared sour cream filling and place them in a glass mold or on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each champignon with grated cheese on top.
- We bake mushrooms in the oven at a temperature threshold of 180 ° for 20 minutes.
Exquisite Mushroom Snack in Minutes
Many housewives prefer to cook stuffed champignons in the oven with chicken. For the filling, you can use any part of the poultry meat, but it is best to give preference to the fillet. To roast chicken fillet did not turn out dry, you can add a little sour cream to the filling.
- 0.5 kg chicken fillet;
- 20 pcs. large champignons;
- 100 grams of cheese (possible cheese);
- to taste parsley and dill;
- 1 onion.
- Chicken fillet thawed, washed, lightly dried and cut into small equivalent cubes.
- Pre-optionally, the pulp can be boiled in salted water.
- Chop the onion.
- We send shredded chicken fillet and onions to the pan.
- Fry the filling in creamy or vegetable refined oil.
- Meanwhile, we wash the mushrooms and separate the legs from the caps.
- If desired, you can add chopped legs to the filling or cook it in the form of a side dish.
- Grind greens.
- Mix the fried stuffing with herbs and stuffed mushrooms.
- Stuffing slightly tamping without damaging the integrity of the caps.
- Sprinkle on top of each mushroom with grated cheese, spread on a baking sheet and send in the oven.
- We bake for 10-15 minutes at a temperature mark of 180 °.
Quick, easy and tasty: cooking mushrooms with ham
The secret of cooking mushrooms stuffed with ham in the oven lies in the fact that the stuffing does not need to be subjected to heat treatment. Therefore, this snack can be prepared in a hurry.
- 15 pcs. champignon hats;
- 50 g butter;
- 0.2 kg of cheese;
- 0.2 kg of ham;
- 6 tbsp. l mayonnaise sauce;
- 2-3 pieces garlic cloves;
- 250 ml of sour cream;
- to taste greens, salt and seasonings.
- Cut the cheese and ham into small equivalent cubes.
- We spread the cut components into a deep bowl, add mayonnaise, chopped garlic cloves, seasonings and greens.
- Stir the filling thoroughly.
- As usual, prepare the caps of champignons and stuff them with cooked stuffing.
- In a separate bowl, mix the creamy softened butter, sour cream and grated cheese.
- Each mushroom richly grease cooked sauce.
- We bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
While cooking champignon snacks, observe all prescription proportions and follow the advice of experienced chefs. You will see, the taste and aroma of stuffed mushrooms will amaze your household and they will certainly ask for supplements. Enjoy your meal!