Salad with such a sonorous name is very popular among guests at the table. Due to the ingredients in its composition, this dish is not only amazingly tasty, but also unusually satisfying. Besides, Merchant's salad is quick and easy to prepare. There are several options for not only cooking, but also serving this salad. Each of these recipes is good in its own way and harbors some sort of zest.
Recipe for a Merchant's Salad with Beans
- Red canned beans - 1 b.
- Ham - 200 g
- Hard cheese - 150-200 g
- Fresh Tomato - 2 pcs
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Sweet ground paprika - 1/3 tsp.
- Fresh cucumber - 1 pc
- Take a cucumber, tomatoes and ham. All ingredients cut into cubes of small size. Then take the cheese and grate it.
- From the jar of beans, drain the liquid. The beans themselves must be added to other ingredients. There also put a little ground red pepper and garlic, which must first be crushed with garlic press.
- Season the salad with mayonnaise and mix thoroughly. Can be served on the table. If desired, the salad can be decorated.
Salad Merchant with mushrooms and pineapples
- Chicken fillet
- Canned champignons
- Canned Pineapples
- Salt - to taste
- Mayonnaise - 200-250 g
- For the preparation of this salad all the ingredients must be taken in approximately equal amounts.
- First chop the pre-boiled chicken fillet into strips. Then take up the mushrooms. Canned champignons need to be cut into thin slices. Cut the cheese into strips and pineapples into small cubes.
- Prepared ingredients need to be mixed, salt and add mayonnaise. Now mix the salad thoroughly again with mayonnaise.
- You can decorate the merchant salad with greens.
Recipe for a Merchant's Salad with Pickled Cucumbers
- Boiled beef tongue - 300 g
- Boiled carrots - 2 pieces
- Fresh champignons - 200 g
- Onions - 2 pcs
- Marinated cucumber - 3 pcs
- Marinated peas - 400 g
- Boiled eggs - 4 pieces
- Hard cheese - 100 g
- Mayonnaise - 250 g
- Take boiled beef tongue and cut it into strips. Straws should be thin. Grate grated pickled cucumbers. After you rub them, the resulting cucumber mass must be pressed.
- Cut onions and champignons and fry them together. Using a grater, chop the cheese, carrots and eggs. Grab the ingredients using a coarse grater.
- The salad should be laid in layers in the following sequence: beef tongue, pickled cucumber, carrots, mushrooms fried with onions, cheese, pickled peas, eggs. Each layer must be smeared with mayonnaise.
- Lay the salad on a plate you need a ring. To make the dish festive, you can decorate your salad.
Salad Merchant with buckwheat
- Buckwheat porridge - 200 g
- Fresh cucumbers - 2 pcs
- Onion - 1 pc
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Mayonnaise - 50 g
- Celery (greens)
- Salad leaves (for decoration)
- Peel the onions and garlic. Onion cut into half rings, chop the garlic, cut into small skips.
- Wash the cucumbers and cut them into strips. Celery also needs to be washed under cold water and then finely chopped.
- The components that have already been processed must be mixed with buckwheat porridge, salt and pepper. Put the mixture in a salad bowl and pour mayonnaise on top. Before serving, decorate the "Merchant" salad with leaves of green lettuce, as well as a sprig of celery.
Salad Merchant in pancakes
- Chicken thighs - 2 pcs
- Salted cucumbers - 2 pcs
- Onions - 1 pc (large onion)
- Pancakes (can be on any recipe)
- Ham should be boiled in salted water. After the meat is cooked, separate it from the bones and cut into cubes. You can also divide it into fibers.
- Wash cucumbers thoroughly and cut them into strips or cubes. Onions should be peeled and finely chopped. Fry the prepared onion in vegetable oil until it is golden in color.
- Pieces of chicken, cucumbers and fried onions are mixed together. Then we dress the salad with mayonnaise and mix again.
- Cut every pancake in half. From each of the resulting halves make a bag that must be filled with cooked salad. Now you can serve the dish on the table.
Presented recipes for salads, united by a common name Merchant, Far from all cooking options for this dish. These salads are not in vain have such an honorary title. They are able both to satisfy your gastronomical preferences, and to surprise you with a stunning taste, which your guests probably will also like.