When the usual porridge become boring, and the casseroles are fed up, a variety of puddings come to the rescue. One of the most delicious is rice, because it is unusually tender and just melts in your mouth. Rice pudding should be cooked with berries, they add sourness and make the taste juicy. And this dessert is very fond of children.
- Round rice - 100 g
- Milk - 1 L
- Egg yolk - 2 pcs
- Fresh or frozen berries - 200 g
- Lemon - 1 pc
- Sugar - 4 tbsp.
- Water - 1st.l.
- Vanilla - 1 tsp.
- In the berries, add 2 tbsp. sugar, you can more, pour in some water and heat to boil. They need to boil for 5 minutes so that they let the juice, and the sugar melted.
- Wash rice in cold water 4-5 times until the water is clear. Put it in a saucepan, cover it with milk and boil it on a very slow fire. Stir the rice periodically to keep it from sticking to the bottom.
- When the rice is completely swollen and absorbed the milk, add sugar and vanilla to it, mix. Grate the lemon zest, about 1 tsp. and add to the rice mass.
- Now grease the heated molds with butter. At the bottom, put the berry jam, and then rice. You can make pudding in several layers.
- Now put it to bake for 40 minutes at a temperature of 170-180 ° C.
Cool the prepared pudding and put it on the dish, garnished with fruit or chocolate. And you can serve in portioned tins, adding a leaf of mint.-
Cook with pleasure, bon appetit!