Homemade pastry is a whole art and reverent theme for most modern housewives who dream of learning how to cook, for example, their own biscuit cakes. And which of them can do without a seductive cream, which not only decorates pastries, but also serves as the final chord in the overall range of taste!
Experienced pastry chefs advise you to select a cream based on the quality of the test base For example, a chocolate biscuit cream should shade a little, but at the same time complement the overall taste of pastries and saturate the air cake well. This component is able to make the cake a unique piece of culinary art.
Sour cream for chocolate sponge cake
Sour cream turns out very light, air. It is well and quickly soaks porous biscuit cakes, but has a dull taste. The situation is easily corrected by adding vanilla and cinnamon, which are ideally combined with the taste of chocolate and complement it.
- 400 g sour cream (fat content more than 25%);
- 1 tbsp. sugar sand;
- 1 pinch of vanilla;
- 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- Combine cold sour cream with sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- With a mixer at the highest speed, beat the ingredients until the sugar completely dissolves and the mass does not increase in volume.
- Beat at least 5 minutes. When the mass becomes homogeneous and moderately thick, the cream is ready.
- Experienced pastry chefs recommend putting a container of sour cream in a bowl of ice water. So the cream turns out more lush, thick and whipped faster.
Chocolate Biscuit Cherry Cream Recipe
Cherry and chocolate - an amazing combination of flavors. Dark biscuit cakes decorated with pink airy cream look amazingly beautiful, and the cake is moderately sweet, with a very bright taste.
- 100 g cherries (fresh or frozen);
- 1 pack of butter (200 g);
- 150 grams of sugar.
- Wet berries, dry and remove bones and stems.
- Butter a little hold at room temperature, so that it becomes slightly soft, and cut into pieces.
- Grind washed and peeled cherries in a blender to a puree.
- Butter and sugar (pour it in small portions), beat with a mixer at the highest speed until ready. The mass should increase in volume, acquire a white color.
- In the butter whipped with sugar, gradually add the berry puree, continuing to whisk. The cream should acquire a uniform structure and color.
Chocolate Cake Custard
The bright taste of chocolate is more pronounced on the background of a gentle cream with condensed milk.
- 1 tbsp. milk;
- 2 tbsp. l flour;
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 100 g butter;
- 1 can of boiled condensed milk.
- Dissolve sugar in warm milk, then dissolve the flour and set the mixture on low heat.
- Boil it until it thickens, and constantly stir vigorously, otherwise everything will burn, and the taste of the base for the cream will spoil.
- Soft butter and boiled condensed milk, beat with a mixer and add to the flour cooled mass.
- Continue whipping until the cream is smooth, airy, with steady peaks.
Curd cream with strawberry for chocolate cake
White cream looks great with dark crust, and strawberries emphasize the taste of chocolate. The cake is easy, tasty, with a hint of freshness and not at all cloying.-
- 500 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- 1 tbsp. powdered sugar;
- 2 tbsp. l dry gelatin;
- 100 ml of milk;
- 250 ml of heavy cream (30%);
- 300 g strawberries.
- Prepare the base for the cream. Pour hot milk into the gelatin and stir until it is completely dissolved. Strain.
- Curd the curd through a sieve to remove excess grain and make it more uniform. Spread the resulting paste with powdered sugar.
- Pour milk with gelatin into the curd mass and mix everything well, gently enter the whipped cream into a stable foam.
- Cut the strawberries in small pieces, put in the resulting cream - and you can immediately begin to decorate the cooled cake.
Creamy Chocolate Sponge Cake
This cream is good in itself. But its taste can be made richer by introducing such additional ingredients as sweet syrup and prunes.
- 500 ml cream with 30% fat content;
- 150 ml of liquor or sweet syrup;
- 3 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 200 grams of prunes.
- First prepare the dried fruits. Wash and dry them. If prunes are too dry, pour boiling water over it and soak for 5 minutes. Sliced fruit cut into small pieces.
- Put the prunes in a glass jar, pour over the liquor or syrup and put them in the refrigerator overnight.
- Dried fruits soaked in syrup before adding to the cream in a blender, grind to a state of mashed potatoes or dense jam.
- Whip cream with a mixer until stable peaks. Add sugar in the process of whipping in small portions.
- Then there are two options. You can combine both masses or lubricate the layers with layers: first, prune soaked in liquor or syrup, and whipped cream on top.
Cocoa Chocolate Cake Cream
Chocolate "in the square" - is this not the best delicacy for real sweet teeth!
- 100 g butter;
- 100 ml of milk;
- 1 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 2 tbsp. l cocoa;
- 2 tbsp. l flour.
- Cut the butter into pieces, put in a saucepan and put on the smallest fire.
- As soon as it is melted, add sugar and cocoa with flour into it.
- Constantly stirring the mass, add warm milk to it.
- Boil the mixture over low heat until thick, do not forget to mix it. Total cooking time is 10 minutes.
- Ready cream use for impregnating cakes and decorations.
There is a huge amount of recipes for delicious chocolate biscuit cream. But do not be afraid to try and experiment, add your own ingredients to the already invented, classic versions. After all, cakes are real confectionery art, which is impossible without original ideas and solutions.