Now you will not surprise anyone with ready-made desserts, so the housewives dream of cooking something unusual, healthy and tasty for their guests. Naturally, the best way out is quick desserts. Be sure to take the time to decorate your treats. Be sure to use berries, fruits, chocolate, cream in cooking - all this creates a feeling of celebration and a wonderful mood!
Dessert with prunes and persimmons
The surprisingly pleasant combination of prunes and persimmon makes this dessert in winter pleasant.
- Chocolate Persimmon - 3 pcs
- Prunes - 200 g
- Sour cream or cream - 400 g
- Sugar - 100 g
- Chocolate - 100 g
- Rinse the container for your dessert, dry with a dry towel. Persimmon buy one that does not knit and holds a shape, the so-called chocolate persimmon is better suited. Wash it well and cut it into cubes.
- Soak prunes for 15 minutes in boiling water, rinse another 2-3 times in cold water, dry a little on a napkin.
- Whip sour cream with sugar or buy ready-made cream.
- Spread the persimmon over the ice-cream bowls, put the prunes on top, you can cut it, and pour all with cream or sour cream, garnish with grated chocolate and cool it a little. Cream often becomes chapped, so it’s best to add it before serving.
- Desserts with cream have always been popular, you can safely experiment with different fillings, add berries, lemon zest, caramel, nuts. Instead of creamers you can take halves of oranges.
A quickie in pineapple
The best end of a dense feast will be a fruit dessert. The main thing is to pick up bright juicy fruits and spread them out appetizingly. For this perfect halves of melon, pineapple and watermelon.
- Big pineapple - 1 pc
- Kiwi - 4 pieces
- Apple - 1 pc
- Cranberry or black currant - 100 g
- Pineapple wash in warm water and cut into 2 halves, take out the middle and cut into slices.
- Wash, peel and peel the kiwi and apple too.
- Stir in the pineapple and spread on two halves, sprinkle the berries on top.
- To make it convenient for guests to take fruit, arrange skewers. Refresh pineapple sauce mint.
Pears in puff pastry
Good desserts come from a variety of fruits and puff pastry., they bake very quickly, look aesthetically pleasing. The most common recipe is to wrap canned pineapple slices into a ribbon of puff pastry and bake in the oven, sprinkled with roasted sesame seeds.-
But the pear is more difficult to cook, but its taste is more spicy and sweet.
- Pears - 6 pcs
- Puff pastry - 500 g
- Honey - 1 tbsp.
- Cinnamon - 1 tsp.
- It is best to take ripe sweet pears, so they get ready faster. They need to be washed, cleaned.
- If you want to make a portion of desserts, then pour each pear with honey, sprinkle with cinnamon and wrap in puff pastry strips. And if for a large number of guests, then spread the pear slices all over the dough, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon to make a cake.
- Bake pears need 20-23 minutes, it all depends on their ripeness. Observe that they do not spread out, otherwise you will get a pear jam.
- Willingness to determine when the dough is reddened, and the pears themselves will be easily punctured with a knife.
Delicate and charming marshmallow cake will delight all sweet teeth. And he is going from ready marshmallows for 20 minutes.
- Pink Marshmallow - 200 g
- White Marshmallow - 300 g
- Dry cream or cream for the cake - 1 pack.
- Milk - 70 ml (for whipping cream)
- Kiwi - 1 pc
- Bananas - 2 pcs
- Nuts - 50 g
- Chocolate - 50 g
- You cut the marshmallow into thin slices, leave the beautiful tops for decoration, and spread the first layer of cake from the lower parts.
- Peel the fruits and cut them into thin circles, place them on top of the marshmallow.
- Whip cream or cream with cold milk and coat each layer until the marshmallow is over. The thinner all the ingredients, the more delicate the taste of the cake.
- Pour cream over the top, decorate with nuts and chocolate.
Read about the other recipes for delicious desserts for your table in the Desserts section.
Cook with pleasure delicious desserts in a hurry, enjoy your meal!