Each of us knows how important it is to replenish your vitamin supply. Most of the beneficial micro and macronutrients are found in familiar foods. Pork liver, which recipes of preparation have the features, is considered a true storehouse of vitamin and mineral components.
Cooking delicious pork liver: cooking tips
Pork offal is distinguished by its unique component composition. The liver contains many elements from the Mendeleev Table. It is rich in B vitamins, phosphorus, potassium, and amino acids. Many cooks consider this product a real delicacy. It is important to choose only fresh liver.
To prepare a delicious dish from the liver, you should consider some aspects, in particular:
- You can cook pork liver in an oven, a slow cooker, in a frying pan, and also in a fryer;
- in order to preserve all the beneficial properties of pork liver, it can be baked in the oven, boiled or steamed;
- before processing the liver should be washed and then cleaned from the surface film;
- during cooking, the pork liver becomes denser because it loses excess moisture;
- delicious and tender fried and boiled pork liver;
- from such a pork offal, you can make the most tender pate, sausage, salad or appetizer;
- pork liver can be served with any vegetable, cereal or cereal garnish;
- cooks note that pork liver is best combined with fried or pickled mushrooms;
- during roasting pork liver must be salted at the end, otherwise it will become tough;
- softness to this by-product will be given by granulated sugar; it should be used at the rate of 1 tsp. per 1 kg of liver;
- hard liver must be stewed in milk, sauce or sour cream;
- in order to eliminate the bitter taste, it is necessary to soak the pork by-product in whole milk for about 2-2.5 hours;
- liver should be spread only in well boiling water, and then boil for about 40-45 minutes.
Delicate pork liver with gravy
Perhaps many housewives often cook meat goulash. You can diversify your menu and cook the most delicate pork liver in gravy.
- 0.5 kg of pork liver;
- 2-3 bulbs;
- 100 ml sour cream of any fat content;
- 100 ml of milk;
- 2 tbsp. l tomato paste;
- white wine - 3 tbsp. l .;
- ½ tbsp. flour;
- seasonings, salt.
- Pork liver must first be washed, and then cleaned of the top film.
- Next, you should chop the liver into pieces, put in a deep bowl and pour over chilled milk. In this form, the liver should infuse for about 2 hours.
- Onions should be peeled and cut into cubes or half rings.
- Chopped onion to fry in vegetable oil.
- After the allotted time for soaking the liver it is necessary to lay out in a pan to the onion for roasting. Roast pork liver for 15 minutes.
- Then the liver should be laid out on a plate and proceed to the preparation of the sauce.
- Put sour cream, tomato paste, wine in the pan and add the sifted flour, and when the sauce thickens, it should be set aside from the fire.
- In the prepared sauce you need to put the fried liver and browned onions, salt, add seasonings and stew everything for another 10-15 minutes.
- Liver and gravy can be seasoned with greens and served to the table.
Appetizing liver with sour cream
Very tasty, fragrant, tender and appetizing is pork liver cooked in sour cream sauce. Believe me, your household, having tasted this dish, do not stint on praise and will certainly ask for supplements.
- pork liver - 0.5 kg;
- 1 onion;
- sifted flour - 2 tbsp. l .;
- seasonings and salt;
- sour cream of any fat content 200-220 ml;
- vegetable oil - 4 tbsp. l .;
- garlic cloves - 2 pcs .;
- milk for soaking the liver.
- Pork liver should be processed as described in the previous recipe.
- In a separate shallow dish, you must mix the sifted flour, table salt and seasonings.
- Soaked pork liver should be rolled in the prepared mixture.
- Then pork liver should be fried in vegetable oil until a characteristic crust appears.
- Roasted liver must be transferred to the pan.
- Chopped onion rings also need to roll in flour with spices.
- Fry onion until golden in the pan in vegetable oil.
- Put onion and sour cream in a saucepan with fried liver. If desired, you can add garlic cloves, finely chopped or crushed under a press.
- It takes about 35-40 minutes to simmer the liver.
Lunch without effort: prepare the liver in a slow cooker
If you have a miracle helper in your kitchen arsenal, then you can forget about the problems of cooking by-products once and for all. In a slow cooker, you can cook a soft and very fragrant pork liver, without making efforts.
- 1 kg of pork liver;
- 3-4 onions;
- milk - 1000 ml;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- bay leaf, seasonings;
- 5 tbsp. l sour cream;
- 2 tsp. mustard;
- 1 tbsp. l sifted flour;
- salt, pepper mixture.
- Initially, the liver should be thoroughly washed and the film removed from its surface.
- Then the liver must be cut into pieces and soak it in milk for 2 hours.
- Onions must be peeled and cut into rings or cubes.
- In a multi-cooker pot, pour in vegetable oil and put chopped onion.
- In the program mode "Frying" onions need to fry for 4 minutes.
- Soaked liver should be put in a multi-cooker and fry with onion for another 5-6 minutes.
- Then in the multicooker bowl you need to add sour cream, salt, seasonings and mix everything.
- To make the liver golden and spicy notes in sour cream, you can add a little strong tea, purified water or broth.
- Depending on the type and capacity of the multicooker, you must select the appropriate mode. It is best to set the program "Quenching", and set the timer to 60 minutes.
- Stewed liver should be allowed to brew at the end of the cooking program for 10 minutes, and then serve with any side dish.
Dish Gourmet: Liver in Beer
If you want to surprise your family or guests, then show a little imagination, prepare unusual ice cream and fry pork liver, soaked in beer marinade.
- 180 g pork liver;
- 50 ml of light beer;
- 1 onion;
- salt, pepper mixture;
- bread crumbs - 90 g;
- garlic cloves;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- milk - 60 ml;
- 2 tbsp. l sifted flour.
- Pork liver must be washed, cleaned and cut into thin plates.
- Chopped liver should be folded in a deep bowl and pour beer. As such, the liver should be left to marinate for 1.5 hours.
- For cooking lezona need to mix eggs, milk and spices.
- Breadcrumbs should be poured into separate dishes.
- After the time allotted for pickling the pork by-product, we proceed to its heat treatment.
- Chunks of the liver must be rolled first in the lezon and then in the breadcrumbs. If desired, you can make a double batter.
- Fry the pieces of pork liver should be in hot vegetable oil until a characteristic golden brown.
- You can serve the liver with any side dish, it is best combined with mushrooms and potatoes.
Of course, pork liver is a very healthy and fortified by-product. To make your family happy to eat such a dish, the liver must be properly prepared. Regardless of the recipe you choose, do not forget to soak the pork liver in milk or light beer beforehand. Enjoy your meal!