Nuts with condensed milk - the most favorite dessert since childhood. Crispy crumbly dough and sweet condensed milk melting in your mouth, what else can be more delicious! Of course, nuts can be bought in the store, but it is better if you cook them yourself with love and warmth.
- Butter - 100 g
- Eggs - 3 pcs
- Mayonnaise - 70 g
- Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Sugar - 3 tbsp.
- Starch - 2 tbsp.
- Vinegar 9% - 1 tsp.
- Soda - ½ tsp
- Boiled condensed milk - 1 b.
- Walnuts - 100 g
- Beat eggs with sugar until fluffy foam, add melted cooled butter there, stir, then put olive mayonnaise.
- Soda should be quenched in vinegar and added to the dough.
- Sift flour several times, adding to it starch.
- Now put the flour in parts, kneading the elastic dough. If you put all the flour at once, the dough may become hard or will not stretch.
- Before you lay out the dough in the mold, it must be cooled 30-40 minutes.
- Grease the hazelnut with vegetable oil before the first batch and heat well in the oven.
- Now take the dough a little bit and fill the ribbed hole with balls. They should be half the shape. Then connect the two sides of the molds, hold for a few seconds and put in the oven. Hazelnut must be turned over in the baking process so that the “shell” of the nuts is baked. To check the readiness, slightly open the oreshnitsa, if the dough is golden, it's time to take it out of the oven.
- Condensed milk can be cooked by yourself, it will certainly be tastier, or buy ready-made. Mix it with crumbs from the dough, add walnuts, beat with a mixer. Now connect the sides of the nuts and lay them out on a platter.
Nuts with condensed milk will decorate any holiday, but they are filled with special Christmas comfort and charm.-
And remember that if the first time the recipe did not work, try to make work on the bugs. But first, remember a few simple recommendations: cook only in a good mood, always take fresh food and never throw pastries unattended.
Cook with pleasure, bon appetit!