Omelet - one of our favorite dishes, since kindergarten. But, unfortunately, very rarely get a magnificent omelet with milk. Often it looks more like a thin pancake. How to cook a delicious, high, lush omelet in milk?
How to cook an omelet with milk? Simple recipe
- Eggs - 5 pcs
- Milk - 100 ml
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
- Greens, salt - to taste
We warm up the pan, in which the omelet will be cooked, pour the vegetable oil and warm it. In a separate container, mix raw eggs, milk, salt and herbs. Beat the mixture with a whisk very carefully and quite a bit. Immediately and abruptly pour the prepared mixture into the pan, and fry, stirring, for about ten minutes. Put ready omelet on a plate with a slide, decorate with greens.
How to cook an omelet with milk, as in kindergarten?
Ingredients in the recipe are designed for three servings.
- Eggs - 5 pcs
- Milk - 250 ml
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Butter for lubricating the form - 1 tbsp.
- Butter for omelet - 60 g
- Deep shape
The baking dish is thoroughly lubricated with butter. In a deep bowl we combine milk, salt and eggs. All neat, but carefully stir. Please note that in no case you can beat the mixture for an omelet with a whisk. And even more so with a mixer, only gentle mixing is applied. Pour the prepared mixture into a greased form and put in the oven, which is preheated to two hundred degrees. The form should not be filled by more than 2/3 of the volume. This is because the omelet in the cooking process will rise. Omelet cooking time - half an hour. All this time, you can not open the oven, especially for the first twenty minutes of cooking.-
Secrets of cooking delicious omelet with milk
- If flour is added to the egg omelet mixture, it will turn out to be less airy and more dense in consistency. However, avoid adding a lot of flour, otherwise, instead of an omelet, you get pancakes. The maximum amount of flour added to an omelet is no more than ½ - 2 tbsp, depending on the number of eggs.
- The taste of the omelet will be more creamy if you add a little sour cream or mayonnaise. Omelet with sour cream is a more dietary option.
- If you add too much milk to the omelet, it will spoil the taste of the final dish. Cooks claim that the ideal ratio of eggs and milk in an omelet is 1: 1. For the exact measuring of milk, you can use for this the shell of eggs. If you do by eye, it is better to let the milk be a little less.
- If you want to make a milk omelet with a filling, do not put it into an omelet in its raw form. In a separate container, bring it almost to full readiness. If it is onions and tomatoes - fry them in a pan, and only then add to the raw egg-milk mass.
- Do not beat the eggs with milk, if you want to get a lush omelet. All the ingredients are gently mixed until a homogeneous mass.
- For cooking omelet is best to use a frying pan with thick walls.
- Omelet can be cooked not only in the oven or in the pan. This can be done in a double boiler, and in a water bath, and even in a microwave!
- Cooked egg-milk mixture, you need to pour into the pan very quickly, almost in one motion. In no case a thin stream!
- Excellent taste will give the scrambled eggs parsley, added to the egg-milk mixture.
- The secret of the pomp and height of the omelet from the kindergarten is that there is preparing an omelet for a huge number of servings. If you want to try to make a high omelet with milk yourself, try to take more eggs, a high and not very wide capacity and cook the omelet in the oven in this way.
Cooking options for an omelet with milk - a large number. You can simply mix the eggs with milk, you can flavor the mass with mayonnaise or sour cream. You can add herbs, vegetables, sausages and even mushrooms! Do not be afraid to experiment, and you will find exactly your recipe for making an omelet with milk!
Enjoy your meal!