Very tasty dish - eggplants in adjika. Typically, such a snack is prepared for the winter, rolled into sterilized jars. It is prepared very simply and quickly.
Hot pepper is added to such a dish for taste, it all depends on how much you like it spicy.
Eggplant in adjika for the winter: a recipe
- Eggplant - 1 kg
- Tomatoes - 1 kg
- Bulgarian sweet pepper - 0.5 kg
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Hot pepper - 0.5 pod
- Salt - 1 tbsp.
- Sugar 3 tsp.
- Vinegar 5% - 100 g
- Vegetable oil - 100 g
- Eggplants, tomatoes, bitter pepper and Bulgarian pepper wash. Peppers to clear from seeds.
- Cut eggplants into rings so that when they are cooked, they will not lose their shape, but they will not remain raw.
- Put the eggplants in a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of salt with a slide. Pour water into them and leave for 30-40 minutes.
- Then all the vegetables must be cut into slices and chopped using a meat grinder or blender. The resulting sauce is poured into a saucepan, salt and sugar, vinegar, boil and cook for 15 minutes over low heat. Get so-called adjika.
- Remove the eggplants from the salt water. In a pan, fry them in a small amount of vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Put fried eggplants in a pan with adjika. Chop garlic and add to blue ones. Eggplants are cooked on medium heat for 10-15 minutes. Stir so that the vegetables do not turn into mush.
- Spread blue on sterilized jars. Close the lids, twist the jars, turn and wrap a warm towel.
- How to bake eggplant in the oven?
- How to cook lecho?
- How to freeze eggplants
Bon appetit and bright mood in the winter!