Carrot patties are a wonderful dish for those who fast, diet and lead a vegetarian lifestyle. Carrots are a source of vitamin A, so dishes made from it increase immunity, reduce body fatigue, improve eyesight and skin elasticity. Carrot cutlets are juicy, with a delicate crisp crust.
How to cook juicy carrot cutlets?
- Carrots - 4-5 pieces
- Semolina - ½ tbsp.
- Vegetable oil
- Wash carrots, peel and rub on the finest grater. Salt and add pepper.
- Wash the dill, finely chop and mix with the carrot.
- Add semolina to carrots, mix so that carrots make juice.
- To make round or oval cutlets, put them on a heated pan. When they are fried on one side, turn them over and cover with a lid. Fire extinguish, and cook carrot cutlets for another 7-10 minutes, as if steaming them.
- Optionally, you can add one egg to the dough, so they will stick together better.
Do not try to make carrot dishes completely dietary, because carotene is digested only if there is fat, so be sure to add sour cream or butter to the dish.
Bon appetit, cook with pleasure vitamin dishes!