The healing properties of tea tree were discovered in ancient times. At first it was used as a tonic drink. The leaves were used to treat wounds. Scientists engaged in the study of this unique plant. Thus, the essential oil was obtained, which is successfully used to this day, including in cosmetology.
Tea tree essential oil: properties
- The composition of the essential oil of tea tree includes a large number of useful components: cineol, monoterpenes, diterpenes, viridifloren, allhexanoate, B-terpineol, L-terpineol.
- This composition explains antifungal, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, antiviral and wound healing properties of the oil. Thanks to the antiseptic properties of the essential oils of tea tree will help against acne, limiting the growth of bacteria.
- Due to such qualities, it is used as an active component in the composition of various cosmetic products for the treatment of problem skin. These can be gels, lotions, creams and masks.
- Tea tree will help to cure inflammation and irritation on the skin, eliminate redness and itching, cope with skin diseases: parasitic and fungal dermatitis, carbuncles, boils, eczema, etc. Many dermatologists advise him to treat various growths on the skin (warts), against herpes.
Tea tree oil: application
- Tea Tree Oil Acne not recommended for use in concentrated form. This may cause skin irritation. Recipes using diluted oil extract is considered the best, and also a safe option. To dilute it, use warm water, jojoba oil or grape seed oil. They fit perfectly. When diluted with water, the recommended concentration is 5: 100. After using essential oil, protect your skin from the sun.
- In the care of problem skin, you can add a drop of tea tree oil to a single part of the cream or lotion. You can apply a medicinal product directly on the site of inflammation several times a day. This will help not only dry acne, but also prevent their appearance.
- If tea tree oil adds aloe vera to the gel, you will get an excellent composition to restore skin tone. To prepare, mix 2 drops of medicinal extract and 25 ml of aloe vera gel. Before applying, be sure to clean the face, the resulting mixture lubricate the skin with massage movements.
- Tea tree oil can reduce the discomfort caused by acne: burning, dryness and tingling. Possessing a sedative effect, it has almost no contraindications, therefore it is considered more suitable for problem skin than other drugs.
Tea tree oil for face
Tea Tree Cleansing Masks Excellent suitable for oily porous, as well as combination skin.-
- Stir 2 tsp. blue, white or green clay, 2 tsp. oatmeal. Add kefir to make a thick homogeneous mixture. Pour 2 drops of tea tree oil into this gruel, mix. Keep on face 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- 1 tbsp. l Thistle oil mix with 2 drops of medicated oil. The mask is applied to the skin for 20 minutes, washed off first with warm, then ice water.
- Combine 1 egg white, 2 drops of oily tea tree extract, 1 drop of chamomile and lavender oils. Apply on face for 15 minutes, wash with cool water.
Tea Tree Oil Lotion for Acne
- For the preparation of lotion, we need to mix 2 tbsp. l infusion of sage, 1/4 tbsp. rose water, 8-10 drops of tea tree oil extract and place in a glass bottle. We rub the lotion on problem areas several times a day. Shake before use.
- 1 tbsp. l ethyl alcohol, 1/4 cup of pure water, combine 10 drops of tea tree oil, place in a glass dish. Wipe problem areas several times a day.
Acne treatment of tea tree oil is not the only way to use this miracle cure. It is buried in the ears with otitis, used for inhalation for colds, used for teeth whitening and treatment of various female diseases, etc. This is a real elixir for all diseases!