Tattoos have always been in vogue not only for heavy music lovers, but also for gentle romantic natures. However, if the first ones easily make a real tattoo on their body, then the second category people are afraid of such radical decorations. What to do if you want, and prickly at the same time? You can, for example, draw a temporary tattoo with a pen on your arm.
Safe tattoos: fashionable, stylish, youth
Tattoo pen on the hand for beginners may seem an easy task. However, in reality, this is not quite the case. Those who have tried to put such a pattern on their body at least once have faced many problems and questions. How to accurately draw all the necessary edges? Which sketch will look better? Is it possible to remove paint residue from the skin? This is just a small list of what interests a novice artist.
Here you will come to the aid of professional advice, which is better to know in advance:
- Much more beautiful and neater on your hand will look like a light tattoo pen. No need to choose three-dimensional and sweeping images, we will leave them for tattooing on the back, thigh or lower leg. Choose small and simple sketches.
- Accidentally drew an extra edge? It does not matter - you can remove unnecessary ink with the help of ordinary medical alcohol.
- If you are not completely sure of your artistic talents, you can print the sketch on a printer, and then just cut the outline.
- In order for the paper to hold tightly to the skin, it can be fixed with scotch tape or a transparent deodorant. Just be careful when choosing the last resort - deodorant should not leave marks on the skin.
- Want to keep a tattoo for a few days? Then sprinkle the finished picture with hairspray or lightly powder baby powder.
And now let's try to apply all the advice received in practice. This will help you our master classes.
Home art tattoo step by step
How to draw a tattoo on a hand with a pen? Yes, very simple. Stock up on paper, scissors, come up with the desired pattern and get down to business. To master the technique and understand the main points of drawing a sketch will help this detailed lesson with a photo.
- the gel pen;
- baby powder;
- medical alcohol.
- First, decide what type of tattoo you want to depict on your arm. Draw it on a piece of paper and cut only the parts you want to add color to. Or download the finished sketch from the Internet.
- Lubricate the area of the arm where the tattoo will be painted with a colorless ball deodorant. It is enough to walk on the surface of the skin only once.
- Now on the second piece of paper, circle the cut sketch of the tattoo.
- Quickly, while the pen has not yet had time to dry, rest the paper against the hand where the deodorant layer had been applied.
- As a result, this is not a very clear outline.
- Circle the outline on the skin with a gel pen. Try to do this as carefully as possible, so that the drawing is clear, not blurred.
- Paint a tattoo in other colors if desired. To make the drawing look like a real headdress, lightly blend the color gradient with a cotton swab dipped in medical alcohol.
- At the very end, apply a little baby powder on the tattoo and, if necessary, trace the outline again.
- The original tattoo gel pen on hand is ready.
Create masterpieces with a marker
Tattoo pen on the hand can be made more vivid with the usual permanent marker. But be careful: many office supplies can cause an allergic reaction if you interact with your skin for a long time. That is why such a decoration on the body should be worn no longer than 24 hours.
- a pen;
- permanent marker;
- medical alcohol;
- cotton buds;
- tracing paper;
- baby powder.
- Print on a sheet of paper design that you want to recreate in the form of a tattoo. Gently secure the tracing paper over the sheet and circle the outlines of the image with a pen.
- Cut the resulting image on the tracing paper so that there is about 0.5 cm of free space on each edge.
- Run a deodorant on the skin in the place where you want to draw a tattoo.
- Put the tracing paper on the hand with the image down and carefully press down so that all the outlines of the image are displayed on the skin.
- Remove tracing paper from your hand and see if everything is well manifested, whether there are no blurry lines or fuzzy contours. If you do not like something, you can wipe the tattoo with cotton buds dipped in alcohol, and then apply again.
- If everything is as you would like to see, circle the outlines of the drawing with a pen with a thin pen.
- Add some more color with a permanent marker to the inside of the image. Then remove all excess with alcohol.
- Again, gently circle the outlines of the drawing with a thin pen so that it is clearly displayed on the arm.
- Top sprinkle the tattoo with a thin layer of baby powder.
Now you know all about how to draw a light tattoo with a pen on your arm. Hurry up to decorate your body for the upcoming party or holiday and surprise your friends with your artistic talents and fantasy. Who knows, perhaps in the future, such knowledge will be very useful to you, and you will acquire your own clients.