Any inflammations on the face not only spoil the mood, but also can talk about serious health problems. It is important to pay attention to their location, especially if the inflammatory process is periodically manifested in the same place - for example, acne on the chin of women. The reason may be associated with a simple cold, and with the work of organs.
Who and why "settles" on our chin?
In order to understand what the cause of the rash and how to treat them, you need to determine the type of inflammation. Here are the main types of acne that appear on the skin near the mouth and chin.
- Subcutaneous, which are slightly reddish or light tubercles. May be painful. On the chin, they appear because of the density of the skin in this part of the face (for example, compared to the surface of the forehead, nose, temporal region). Often, subcutaneous acne appears quickly, mature for a long time, and it hurts a lot, especially when touched. Occur as a result of hypothermia of the legs or with a small cold.
- Ulcers. Mature on the surface of the skin. May have different sizes. Their frequent appearance suggests that it is time to visit an endocrinologist and an immunologist.
- Small allergic rashes. On the chin area, they most often look like small bubbles filled with liquid. The skin around them turns red, and in the aggregate it looks like a whole spot. The abundance of rash and color depends on the severity of the reaction. For the diagnosis you need to drink an anti-allergic drug and then look at the condition of the skin. If the rash is gone, you should look at the allergist and take tests to identify the allergen.
- Hormonal acne. Such rashes appear on the chin of quite a few women, especially 5-7 days before the onset of menstrual bleeding. Can look as small red ulcers or subcutaneous rashes. Treat them by normalizing hormonal levels.
- Acne. How do eels, everyone knows. Their main reason is improper care for oily skin. If they are "generously" spread throughout the chin, then you need to use antibacterial drugs and external anti-inflammatory gels and ointments.
Many of us are familiar with the picture from the Internet with the image of a woman's face, divided into zones of localization of acne and signatures, as evidenced by the presence of inflammations in them (kidneys, heart, stomach, etc.). 100% trust this scheme is not worth it, because the causes of acne on the chin of women can be associated with an elementary hit on the face of dust or dirt, hypothermia, etc. One should be wary only when acne appears on these places all the time or spread over a large area. It is believed that the systematically appearing rash on the chin indicates the presence of hormonal disorders, as well as failures in the genitals. This happens, but not always.
If acne around the mouth and on the chin is often disturbed, the causes are most often related:
- with the wrong care. Although many of us will be outraged and list a huge amount of expensive lotions, masks and creams that are used for skin care, the fact remains: all funds can be safely thrown away. Choose a cleansing, moisturizing and nourishing ingredients for care with a specialist, and only after determining the type of skin. Often, chin rashes cause excessive scrubbing, masking and peeling on sensitive skin;
- with the wrong way of life. Lack of sleep, bad habits and poor nutrition (abuse of sugar, fatty foods) - one can talk endlessly about the influence of these factors on the skin. But on the way to its ideal state, it is the regime that must be first of all established;
- with bad habits. Smoking contributes to the release of toxins and tar into the bloodstream, which can "come out" as acne. And alcohol dehydrates the body, which is one of the causes of skin problems;
- The most primitive reason is to support the chin with your hands, the habit of touching it often. This provokes pollution and the development of inflammatory processes (especially if the skin is sensitive).
Diseases provoking inflammation on the chin:
- dysbacteriosis and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. They may occur after taking antibiotics or with problems with the intestines. In such cases, will help proper nutrition and probiotics;
- diseases of the teeth and mouth. The presence of caries, inflammations of the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat not only contributes to an increase in the submandibular lymph nodes (you can touch for testing), but also provokes all sorts of rashes on the chin and mouth. Go to the dentist - it does not hurt anyway;
- hormonal disorders. It is worth guarding, if acne is accompanied by cycle disorders, frequent mood swings. You can check the deviations in the content of different hormones by passing the analysis;
- diseases, inflammatory processes of the genitourinary organs. This is especially true of infections. It is STDs that very often provoke problems with the skin of the face;
- tick demodex. Acne in this case is accompanied by swelling of the chin, burning and itching. To exclude its presence, you need to pass the analysis.
How to get rid of uninvited guests?
The solution to the problem of cardinal chin cleaning should include an integrated approach, including:
- replacement of skin care products (if necessary);
- cosmetological procedures affecting the upper layers of the skin (ozone therapy, cleansing) and solving the problem of pollution;
- subcutaneous acne on the chin in women, the causes of which are associated with diseases of various organs or systems, are treated with medication. Selection of therapy is carried out by a doctor, based on the specific disease. Most often prescribed antibacterial pills or ointments, hormones, anti-inflammatory or antihistamines, sometimes - antibiotics;
- normalization of lifestyle, nutrition, rejection of bad habits.
The causes of acne on the chin in women are quite extensive. Ideally, you should not take measures to eliminate them yourself. It is necessary to carry out diagnostics, including testing for the possibility of allergic reactions, complete blood count and hormone levels. Only knowing the reason, you can do something to eliminate the problem.