Quite a large number of people daily are faced with the problem of hair loss and poor hair growth. It becomes difficult to choose a suitable remedy, as there is simply a huge amount of the corresponding preparations on the market of cosmetic products. One of the most popular hair growth and strengthening products is Andrea serum. How effective is it and what are the reviews about it?
What is Andrea serum for hair growth?
Andrea for hair growth, reviews of which are almost always positive, came to us from Japan. Its composition includes only natural ingredients, so it can not cause any harm. The principle of the oil-serum is that it enhances blood circulation. Improving the blood supply, in turn, nourishes the hair follicles with essential nutrients and oxygen, which contributes to their strengthening and enhanced growth. In addition, this tool has a moisturizing effect.
Since the serum is applied topically, it does not affect hair growth in unwanted places - unlike those drugs that are taken orally. The composition of this natural product includes the following components:
- grape seed oil;
- pure distilled water;
- natural extracts of ginseng root and ginger;
- Tokkobana flower.
When do they use Andrea?
According to the instructions for use, Andrea hair growth essence oil is used in the following situations:
- hair loss;
- their slow growth;
- brittle and dull strands;
- split ends;
- tangled and overly fluffy hair;
- dry scalp, dandruff, itching;
- when the causes of hair loss are unknown.
How to use the tool?
Oil-serum, like any other cosmetic product, can cause an allergic reaction to one of the components. Before using this drug, you need to test it for individual intolerance. To do this, drop a few drops of oil on the elbow from the inside and wait about 10 minutes. If the skin does not appear irritation or redness, you can use the serum. Otherwise, you must choose another drug.
Beforehand, you should thoroughly wash your hair with shampoo that you use constantly. Then in a separate container mix some serum and shampoo at the rate of 3-5 ml per 100 ml. The resulting composition must be mixed well several times, then applied to the head and all hair and massage for 5-7 minutes. Next, the curls should be well rinsed with clean water.
This tool can be added during each shampooing. However, owners of greasy hair should limit its use to 1 time per week. The shelf life of Andrea in the sealed packaging of the manufacturer is 2 years, but after opening it, the product must be used within 4 months, this time is usually enough to cure hair loss in girls. After this time, the serum can not be applied.-
Reviews on the use of serum for hair growth Andrea
Reviews of Andrea for hair growth in most cases positive. Many women and men note increased hair growth and strengthening. After applying the product for 1-2 months, the result becomes noticeable even to others, because the curls turn into much thicker and well-groomed ones.
In addition, most buyers say that the serum is convenient to dose due to the available dropper. Also, this drug has a pleasant texture and a light, unobtrusive citrus scent. However, some people said that the drug is not worth the money, because the cost of a tiny bottle with this tool is about 400 rubles.
In some cases, you can find reviews of girls who have not noticed any result. Of course, this tool, like any other, is not for everyone. In addition, quite a large number of counterfeit drugs are found on the cosmetic market today.
How to stop hair loss with the help of traditional medicine?
Despite the effectiveness of Andrea oil-serum, many people do not trust such cosmetic preparations and prefer to use traditional means of traditional medicine. So, stop hair loss, strengthen your curls and give them a well-groomed appearance, you can use the following recipes:
- For the preparation of an effective remedy, you must mix in proportions 1: 3: 3: 3 brandy, egg yolks, decoction of burdock root and onion juice. All ingredients should be mixed and whipped with a mixer until a homogeneous slurry. This composition must be rubbed into the hair and scalp, then wrap with a towel or bag and hold for 2 hours and then rinse. It is recommended to repeat this procedure weekly;
- burdock oil can also help you. To prepare it, you need to take 75 grams of chopped burdock leaves, pour 250 ml of sunflower oil over them and leave for a day. Before use, the tool should be brought to a boil, then cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes, then cool to room temperature and strain. This oil should be rubbed into the scalp and left for 60 minutes, and then immediately wash your hair with a shampoo that you usually use;
- Finally, the simplest folk remedy is an ordinary kefir. Spread it on your hair, hold it for a while, then wash it off.
Hair loss: how to strengthen the hair? Source: http://womeninahomeoffice.com.ru/krasota/volosy/ukhod-za-volosami/vypadenie-volos © womeninahomeoffice.com.ru Hair loss: how to strengthen the hair? Source: http://womeninahomeoffice.com.ru/krasota/volosy/ukhod-za-volosami/vypadenie-volos © womeninahomeoffice.com.ru
Natural Japanese Andrea hair growth essence serum really effectively helps to solve the problem associated with hair loss and their slow growth. However, this tool is not for everyone. If you have an individual intolerance of one of its components, use folk remedies, which can also have quite a strong effect.