Representatives of the beautiful half of humanity who pay close attention to fashion trends, of course, noticed that from 2009 to the present day Hollywood and domestic stars dyed hair in the style of bronzing or ombre. The features of performing ombra on black hair will be discussed in our article.
Ombre on black short hair
Do you crave for colossal changes, but are you not ready for contrasting and bold options? Try to paint your curls in the original style of shadows - the so-called ombre. For several years, this style has remained very popular. Stylists every day develop new types of coloring.
In the classic version, ombra is a bleached-tip effect. A smooth transition to a lighter tone allows representatives of the beautiful half of humanity to emphasize their individuality without cutting their hair. This style of coloring curls perfect for any hair length.
In the salon, the master will, by using a computer program, select the appropriate shade to suit your color type and personal preferences. The classic option is to paint the strands in two contrasting tones. In this case, the transition from one color to another may be delimited by a clear line or blurred. On short black curls blending tones looks very impressive and creative. The tips can be painted in wheat, chestnut, chocolate or any other shade.
If you are ready to fundamentally change your image and rivet the admiring glances of others, you can dye your hair in ombre style using a contrasting bright color. Black, purple, blue, pink shades are perfectly combined with black hair. This solution is only suitable for extravagant and self-confident women.
If you want to complement the business image, you can color your curls graded, that is, black hair will remain only at the roots, and then highlighted strands will be placed in a chaotic order.
How to dye long hair?
Owners of long curls were lucky enough: they can not only model different hairstyles, but also dye their hair using many techniques. There are more options for dyeing ombre-style curls on long strands than for cropped haircuts. Let's look at the main options:
- Bright shadow transition. This style differs from the classic in that the tips of the curls can be painted in all the colors of the rainbow. If you are willing to take a chance, then try making a purple, pink, turquoise or green ombre.
- Classics of the genre. You can color the curls in this style, using light colors, while the transition can be radical or start from the middle of the length of the hair.
- The game of contrasts. In this case, for coloring curls can be used along with the main color two additional shades. For example, from the black color of the curls can turn into dark chocolate, and then into pearl, ashen or golden.
- Ombre with emphasis on individual strands or bangs. This method of coloring will allow to emphasize facial features and make the image as a whole more expressive and bold.
What to do with colored curls?
Argued that the painted color of the crow's wing is difficult to discolor or change to a different, lighter shade. If you have painted resin curls, but want to make an ombre, contact a qualified master. Salon procedures will achieve the desired effect.
Of course, it will not be possible to get rich shades of blond from the first time, but not everyone likes this contrast. You might like the chestnut or chocolate color of your curls. The shadow transition from black to burgundy or eggplant color harmoniously looks.
In everyday life, the ombre procedure is known as armoring. On the painted resin curls, you can make a reservation in several ways:
- Bright. For coloring you need to use bold contrasting colors. This style will suit only extravagant representatives of the weak half of humanity.
- Two-tone transition. To give ombre refinement, the transition from black roots to bleached tips should be smooth. The blurred border can be made with the help of an additional tone - the middle one between the two main ones.
No matter what your initial color of curls, a professional will be able to transform your hairstyle beyond recognition. Do you want to be in trend and follow fashion trends? Visit the beauty salon and make an ombre. Such coloring has many advantages, in particular, you do not have to regularly do radical painting, and grown hair does not need to be shaved often.
Making ombre at home
For self-coloring of curls in the style of brondirovaniya, you can use special sets of colors. To make home coloring practically no different from the salon procedure, follow a number of rules and take into account the special features of bronding.
- capacity for coloring matter;
Step-by-step process description:
- To begin with, it is necessary to define a brondai transition line
- Using a comb with small and frequent teeth, you need to carefully comb your hair.
- All curls should be divided into several strands and secure them with rubber bands or hairpins.
- Following the instructions, you must stir the paint.
- Using a brush or brush, from the bottom up with a smooth motion should be applied to the tips of the dye.
- The dye should be left on the curls for the time specified in the instructions.
- After the allotted time, paint residues should be washed off using gentle care products.
Each representative of the beautiful half of humanity knows that an elegant, fashionable and stylish hairstyle is an important component of a complete image. If you are trying to follow fashion trends, make a booking. With such curls, you will cause admiration and rivet the enthusiastic glances of passersby. Be beautiful and happy!