At all times, the main decoration of every woman was her hair. Our ancestors used various natural remedies to care for them. To make hair longer and grow faster, to be used products containing mustard. It helps regulate the sebaceous glands, improves blood circulation and absorbs excess fat from the scalp. Especially effective means were mustard masks. After using these blends, the hair began to grow faster and became healthier.
Hair growth mask with mustard for dry hair
- You will need: 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of mustard powder, 1 teaspoon of butter.
- All ingredients must be thoroughly mixed. Apply the product on the hair roots and massage in with massage movements. Warm up your head with polyethylene and a towel or an old hat. The mask must be kept for about forty minutes, then rinsed with warm water and shampoo.
Petehair mask with mustard
- Add one tablespoon of cinnamon to kefir, in a volume of one hundred milliliters, add one egg yolk and one teaspoon of almond oil and honey, as well as a few drops of rosemary oil.
- Mix everything thoroughly and apply to hair and scalp, cover the head with plastic and a towel. Wash off the mask in twenty to forty minutes with a shampoo.
Mask for hair growth with mustard and aloe
- The composition of the mask includes: 1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 1 tablespoon of mustard, 2 yolks, 2 tablespoons of brandy, 2 teaspoons of sour cream or cream.
- All components are mixed, then applied to dry hair. The mask must be kept for twenty minutes, then rinsed with warm water and shampoo.
Mustard Firming Mask
- Ingredients: 2 tablespoons of strong black tea, 1 tablespoon of mustard powder, 1 egg yolk.
- Ingredients mix thoroughly. Apply the product to the hair roots for twenty minutes, then rinse with warm water without shampoo. To achieve the effect, the procedure should be repeated twice a week.
Mask for hair growth with mustard on kefir
- To prepare this mask, the following ingredients are needed: 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of kefir.
- All components of the tool mix. Mask must be rubbed into the scalp with massage movements, wrap with plastic and a warm towel. Wash off the mask with warm water and shampoo should be half an hour. To achieve the effect of the tool should be used once or twice a week for a month.
Mask to accelerate the growth of hair with mustard and yeast
One tablespoon of dried yeast and one tablespoon of sugar dissolved in warm milk or kefir, put in a warm place to ferment for thirty minutes. Then add one teaspoon of mustard and one tablespoon of honey to the mixture. Apply the mask on the hair, warm, leave for an hour, and then wash off with shampoo.-
Mustard Hair Growth Mask
- 1 teaspoon mustard diluted to the consistency of sour cream in warm water, add 2 tablespoons of onion juice, 1 tablespoon of garlic juice, 1 tablespoon of aloe juice and honey.
- Mix well, put on the hair roots, cover your head. The mask must be kept up to one and a half hours, rinse thoroughly.
Mask of mustard and clay for hair growth
Mix 1 teaspoon mustard powder with two tablespoons of blue clay. Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and one tablespoon of arnica tincture. Apply the mixture for twenty minutes on the hair roots, then rinse with shampoo.
Whatever masksfrom mustardfor hair growth you choose, your hair will receive the necessary nutrition and protection, will grow faster, will get a healthy and well-groomed appearance.Do not forget to test for allergies before use, using a little mask on the open area of the hand. Be sure to read the article Mustard mask for hair: reviews.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Marie Matveyuk