The skin, like the entire human body, almost 70 percent consists of a fluid that has the property of evaporation through open pores. When the dermis is poorly hydrated, the aging processes of its cells occur much faster. As a result, early wrinkles appear, and the top layer begins to flake and peel off.
In the 1st place, women who are owners of its dry type are puzzled with moisturizing their skin. But this does not mean that oily and normal skin does not need to saturate the cells with water. Simple washing here is not enough, but special masks with useful substances that penetrate deep into the cells will do an excellent service!
Moisturizing face at home: ways
Moisturizing face masks fight dehydration, that is, with dehydration of the skin. But the factors that entail this state a lot. In the first place - dry air. It has long been proven that the wind and the sun are responsible for the aging of the skin of the face by 90 percent! Another irritant is hard water, because it contains an excess of calcium, magnesium, and iron salts. When washing with such water, the skin is not moistened, but on the contrary - its condition worsens.
There is no definite age for starting skin moisturizing procedures. Itching, peeling, irritation, dryness - the appearance of these symptoms should alert any girl. And you should not calmly wait for the formation of wrinkles, you need to engage in prevention, because dry skin is the most unprotected and thin.
Lucky in this situation, the ladies whom nature has awarded porous, oily skin. And even in her youth, she delivers a lot of trouble to the owners, but it has several advantages. Since this dermis is thicker, it is more protected from adverse external factors. In addition, a layer of sebum is also a kind of barrier to the penetration of dry air. But even oily skin prone to acne needs constant hydration.
When selecting a moisturizing mask for oily skin, you need to carefully study its components. They should not block the epidermis even more. There are such masks that include functions not only for moistening, but also for cleaning the pores. For example - masks based on therapeutic clays or masks with salts from the Dead Sea.
Problem is the skin, which has acne, wide pores, unhealthy blush, acne, this indicates small blood vessels that are too close to the skin. For this type of epidermis, the components of the masks need to be chosen very carefully, since such skin may unpredictably react not many components.
At home, a moisturizing face mask can be made from what is in the fridge. The use of home cosmetics is a 100 percent guarantee that there are no harmful substances and various preservatives in the mask. Fermented milk products, milk, fruits, berries, honey, vegetables not only moisturize, but also cleanse and rejuvenate the skin of the face.
Sour cream can become an independent mask, for dry skin the product should be fatter. You just need to put it on the face with a thin layer for 15 minutes, and then rinse with warm water. It tightens and rejuvenates the epidermis. This is a kind of home lifting.-
You can grind 1 egg yolk with 1 tbsp. l sour cream and 1 tbsp. l carrot juice or 1 tbsp. l grated carrots. Apply this mixture for 15 minutes, it will improve the complexion and skin condition.
Using sour cream as a basis for making masks, you can make a lot of options, and the result will be guaranteed - the skin will be moisturized and rejuvenated!
- Face Mask with Gelatin
- Alginate face mask
- Face masks with aspirin at home
How to make a face mask?
How to prepare moisturizing face masks at home? There are many recipes that, in addition to moisturizing, solve other problems of the epidermis. Therefore, you only need to choose the recipe that best suits your skin type. For example: if you have a marble white skin of the face, and you have chosen a mask that, in addition to moisturizing, whitens the skin, then the result is unlikely to please you!
Here are some simple recipes for making moisturizing facial masks at home:
- Grate medium-sized carrots, add yolk and mix well. Apply this tool for half an hour, the course of treatment - a week 2 times;
- Medium-sized tomato grind through a sieve until mashed. Pour there 1 tsp. starch, to get a gruel, thick in consistency, which can lie on the face of a dense layer. Then add 2-3 drops of essential or olive oil. Apply this mask for 20 minutes. Treatment - once a week, this mask is suitable for any skin type;
- Mix and boil the flowers of yarrow, St. John's wort, chamomile and hop cones. When the infusion becomes warm, it is necessary to drive 2 yolks into it, add a teaspoon of honey, 1-2 tbsp. l squeezed lemon juice. Apply this tool on the skin should be once a week for half an hour;
- Grate a fresh medium-sized cucumber and squeeze the juice out of this gruel using gauze. This liquid should then be mixed with cream in equal proportions and add 20 drops of rose water. After 20 minutes, the mask should be washed off with the same rose water;
- 1 tsp. enough fat cottage cheese mix with 1 tsp. carrot juice, 1 tsp. Milk and 1 tsp. olive oil. The mass should not be stirred, but rubbed on a plate, put on the face for 25 minutes, rinse and wipe the skin with an ice cube (you can from frozen berries or herbs);
- Mix 1 tbsp. l vegetable (you can olive) oil and honey, add the yolk, grind, heat it all up to a warm state and divide into 2 parts. First apply 1 part, and the 2nd after 10 minutes. Wash off still after 10 minutes;
- 100 g of sour cream mixed with lemon peel (chopped in a blender or coffee grinder) and yolk, mix, cover and leave to stand for 15 minutes. At the end of the time, add 1 tsp. olive oil and stir. Apply this tool for 20 minutes;
- Juicy, ripe melon cut into strips and put on face for 20-30 minutes;
- Boil the potatoes in a uniform, mash with a fork, not peeling. Add there egg yolk and 1 tsp. milk Then the mixture should be slowly heated in a water bath and apply warm to the face for 20 minutes. It is better to cover the face from above with gauze;
- 2 tbsp. l oatmeal pour 4 tbsp. l warm milk and insist for 15 minutes, then apply on the skin for half an hour. Make this mask should be 2 times a week.
Moisturizing face mask: reviews
- Catherine, 26 years old: In winter, the skin began to peel off strongly, I decided to make a moisturizing face mask of sour cream. The effect just stunned me, the skin became smooth, moisturized! Now I will always use this tool!
- Irina, 22 years old: I have dry skin, I found on the Internet a recipe for a moisturizing mask with honey. After the first application, the result appeared, the skin became moist, the complexion improved!
- Svetlana, 32 years old: After giving birth, my skin began to itch, peel off and redden. I started making face masks from herbs, they helped me a lot. The skin rejuvenated, became toned up, the healthy color of the faces returned, now I advise everyone I know!
Applying the mask to moisturize the skin of the face at home, you can avoid tightness and dry skin, peeling and premature aging. After all, water is the basis of life on our planet, in addition to this, it is the health of the whole human body, and the youth of skin!