Modern cosmetology offers a variety of different peels and cleansing. In this variety it is very difficult to decide and choose the method that suits you. Mechanical peeling appeared one of the first, it is still considered the most effective method of facial cleansing.
What is mechanical facial cleansing?
Mechanical peeling (manual facial cleansing) is a non-apparative skin cleansing, aimed at removing comedones, eels and sebum. Simply put - this is the usual extrusion, but in compliance with all cosmetic and hygiene standards.
It is perfect for people with oily and problem skin. It is the best treatment for acne. With regular mechanical cleaning, the skin acquires a smooth color, it becomes smooth and velvety to the touch, the skin disappears completely, acne and comedones.
For people who do not have such skin problems, it is better to replace the mechanical cleaning with a more gentle ultrasound.
How do mechanical cleaning of the face?
During mechanical cleansing of the face, all the contaminants from the pores are removed manually, because of this there is a high risk of infection, inflammation and other troubles, so make sure that the specialist performing the cleaning is a master of his work. The procedure should be carried out by a cosmetologist or simply a cosmetologist (nursing staff).
- Mechanical cleaning consists of several stages., the first of which is to remove makeup and cleanse the upper layers of the skin with the help of gommage.
- The second stage is the steaming of the skin. It can be carried out in various ways, more often with the help of the “vaporizer” apparatus (but this method has a number of contraindications, for example, weak, dilated capillaries and asthma), or with a special poroscale gel.
- The third stage is already mechanical stress - This is the most dangerous and painful part of the procedure. The wizard makes cleaning with special tools. Vidal needle is punctured comedo, and then squeezed out with a spoon Unna. Then another 15 minutes specialist removes dead cells and fatty deposits. In some pores, the skin secret sits deep enough and it is difficult for the instruments to reach, then the master pulls clean napkins on his fingers and squeezes them out manually. it the most painful process. All manipulations are carried out with sterile instruments.
- After cleansing, facial skin is very vulnerable.and is susceptible to inflammation, so at the fourth stage alcohol-based lotion with plant extracts is applied to the face.
- At the fifth stage, a mask is usually made on the basis of white clay, which performs several functions: removes swelling and irritation, disinfects, absorbs the remnants of sebum.
- At the final stage, a cream is applied to the skin that protects it from inflammation, tightens small wounds and closes the pores. Usually the whole procedure takes 1-1.5 hours.
Face after mechanical cleaning
After the mechanical cleaning procedure categorically It is forbidden to wash for 12 hours and another 2-3 days can not use any cosmetic products other than alcohol-based lotion. On the 4th day it is already possible to start using thermal water, facial wash and moisturizing creams.-
The skin is very individually mechanically cleaned., it happens that crusts, peeling and irritation begin to appear. At this time, in no case may gommage be used, since the situation can only get worse. It is best to contact your beautician, he will tell you the right way out in this situation.
You can often hear reviews that after mechanical cleaning of the face, the skin becomes worse. This can really happen if you turn to an unskilled master. Therefore, the choice of a cosmetologist should be taken very carefully, as mechanical peeling is a very important procedure. If you choose a competent master, in a week your skin will become smooth and radiant.
Mechanical face cleaning: reviews
Reviews of mechanical cleaning are fundamentally opposite, from delight to horror. This is not surprising, because this type of peeling is a cardinal measure when the skin is in very poor condition, and no other way of cleaning will help. Here are a few helpful reviews, which may help you decide whether you need this procedure or not.
- Angelina: “Since my skin is very oily and problematic, a lot of acne, pimples and comedones, I’ve eaten a dog on the topic of mechanical cleaning. Before you decide on a mechanical cleaning for the first time, you need to consult a dermatologist, and only with the permission of the doctor to go on this procedure. Next you need to select a qualified specialist, it is desirable that this would be a cosmetologist. And, of course, do not forget about the thorough and proper care after cleaning. If you have serious skin problems like mine, then it’s naive to hope that in a couple of cleanings everything will be removed. My treatment was divided into 10 procedures, each time reaching the deeper layers of the epithelium. Yes, it was painful, difficult and expensive, but now I go to one supportive procedure every six months and hardly know any skin problems. "
- Svetlana: "As a cosmetologist, I can say that mechanical cleaning is not a treatment, but simply a removal of consequences. Of course, it will help improve the appearance of the skin, but not its condition. In order for the skin to be healthy, you must first begin treatment from the inside. The problem may be in the digestive tract, and in hormonal failure, and maybe it is Demodex tick. Therefore, before removing the effect, find the cause. "
- Christina: “I used to do mechanical cleaning all the time: for 1.5 weeks I walked with a face as if bitten by bees and exactly the same amount later - with a clean and smooth face. And then it all started again. One day, an honest cosmetologist told me that I had Not so critically bad skin to constantly run on mechanical cleansing and advised me to try to use ichthyol soap. It turns out that this soap reduces the work of the sebaceous glands, tightens pores, resolves old spots, removes blackheads and removes black spots. It even helps me to treat herpes. The only negative is that the soap dries the skin very much, but this problem is easily eliminated with a moisturizing cream. Now my face is clean and well-groomed, almost for a penny and painless.
See also: How is vacuum cleaning the face done?
Unfortunately, not every girl can boast that she forgot about acne after the transitional age. And comedones and enlarged pores, in general, eternal companions of oily skin. Mechanical facial cleansing helps with all these troubles. But it should be remembered that this type of cleaning is one of the most traumatic and painful, therefore the procedure should be carried out only by a qualified specialist.