Soap is one of those items without which we can not do. We use it daily, but not all types of soap are suitable for our skin, causing dryness and certain problems.To help soap to monitor the cleanliness of the skin and to care for her condition, it is better to do it with your own hands. The best form for the manufacture and storage of liquid soap will be that has a more gentle effect on the skin than solid.
How to make a liquid soap from a single piece?
- For the preparation of liquid soap, you will need: a piece of solid ordinary soap, 1 tsp of glycerin, 1 tbsp. spoon of honey, water, bottle empty after the remaining liquid soap, grater and blender.
- Soap grate and pour into a blender. Boil water and add to blender. Press the whipping mode.
- Pour 0.5 glass of water again. Then add glycerin and honey. Continue to beat. After turn off and after 15 minutes, turn on the blender. Pour another 3 cups of water and whisk.
- Now the resulting mixture can be poured into a vial. Keep his hour open and close.
- Shake the bottle before use. To make your soap have a pleasant smell, add 5 drops of your favorite essential oil to it. Shake the bottle.
Liquid soap from the remnants of their own hands
Liquid soap can be prepared from the remaining pieces of soap. Rub the soap remnants and put in a double boiler. Then pour water and melt everything on low heat. After remove from heat and cool. Only after that add butter and glycerin. Mix everything thoroughly. You can experiment with the composition of the oil by adding water. Store the resulting oil in a tightly closed container.
How to make liquid soap with vanilla?
Take any soap, olive or almond oil, vitamin E and glycerin, tea tree or lime oil, dried flower petals, water, and molds. Soak the petals in cold water. Soap rub on a grater. Add to the container 1 tbsp. spoonful of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of glycerin and 0.5 tsp of vitamin E. Mix everything thoroughly and put in a water bath. Heat the oil, making it boil, add a little soap chips and hot water. You should have a consistency similar to a batter. Then add 5 drops of the selected essential oil. For flavor you can pour quite a bit of vanilla and ground coffee. Now put the petals and mix everything again.
Recommendations for the preparation of liquid soap
- For the preparation of multi-colored soap you need to use the remnants, spreading it in different containers without mixing.
- When preparing soap, use gloves, a respirator and ventilate the room well. Do not allow children nearby.
- To give the soap different colors, use fruit juice or decoction of herbs. For the decoration of liquid soap suitable flower fillers or glitter.
- Vitamins and glycerin will help enrich the soap.
- Yellow color of the soap can give chamomile. Saffron and curry will give a bright yellow color. Chamomile essential oil will give a blue tint. And spinach, dill and parsley are green. Beet juice dyes soap in red or pink tone.
- In liquid soap, floral water and essential oils retain their properties better, and 1 tsp of vodka and glycerin can improve the structure and give softening properties to the soap.
How to make cosmetic liquid soap?
Take 1 glass of water, 1 baby soap, 1 tsp of camphor alcohol, 1 tbsp. spoon of hydrogen peroxide, 1 tsp of boric acid. Rub the soap on the grater, pour hot water, stirring, melt. After cooling, pour camphor alcohol and boric acid and hydrogen peroxide. Cool again and refrigerate. This soap is suitable for oily skin. Wash it off with warm and then cool water.
Baby liquid soap do it yourself
To prepare it, take a piece of baby soap, deep dishes. Add 1 tbsp to it. spoonful of vaseline oil and heat in a water bath. After 5 minutes, pour out the rubbed baby soap. After mixing, pour herbal decoction of calendula and chamomile. If you have green tea, you can add it. Crushed oatmeal will give the soap beneficial properties and an exclusive aroma. For beauty, you can add a small flower or mint leaf to the solution.
How to make antibacterial liquid soap?
Liquid soap with your own hands can be prepared with certain beneficial properties. To do this, take the alkali 70 g, coconut oil 15 g, water 250 ml, castor oil 30 g and 310 g of vegetable feed. All ingredients except alkali, mix and put on the fire, melt, stirring constantly. Alkali dissolve in water. After the oils have cooled down a little, add the alkaline solution. Mix everything thoroughly. When droplets appear on the surface, pour the resulting mass into a jar, cover with a towel and leave for 24 hours. Now pour the soap into a large container and pour in water, stirring all the time. For the final touch, drop 5 drops of essential oil to your taste.
Exclusive do-it-yourself liquid soap
For its preparation, you will need special dyes for soap making, a transparent and white soap base, peach and apricot kernel oil, vitamin E, glycerin and a form of liquid soap. Add half of the soap base, essential oils, glycerin and green dye. Mix everything and pour into shape. Place green tea petals and flowers in the middle of the bottle. Next, mix the other half of the ingredients, but now add a blue dye. After mixing, pour them into the bottle.
See also:What makes soap?
Liquid soap is very convenient to use. It is unusual and aesthetic. If desired, you can cook it yourself. For the preparation of liquid soap is better to use natural fillers.Liquid soap, cooked with your own hands, will be very useful for your children.