Eyeliner - a spicy touch of any makeup. Some beauticians of the hands on the eyelids on the effect produced by them are considered a kind of counterparts seductive perfume with pheromones and beautiful stockings. That is why every woman is simply obliged to be able to correctly sum up their eyes.
How to correctly draw eyes with a pencil?
- If women of ancient Egypt brought eyes with a mixture of lead ore and green copper, then modern ladies prefer pencil. With the help of it you can smooth, correct, paint on the contours or adjust the most favorable shape of the eyes.
- The pencil is used only after applying shadows to the eyelids and shading them.. Unscrewing pencils are well suited for summing up the eyes: they are not sharpened, and the lines they create come out crisp and even.
- The outer arrows on the upper and lower eyelids are best applied with semi-soft pencils. It is better to create a beautiful velvety effect with a soft pencil. Bold pencil "kajal" will help you in leading the lower eyelid on the inner edge, bordering the mucous membrane. And for outdoor shooters this type of pencil is better not to use, otherwise your arrows will "float".
- The strongest hard pencil on the inner surface of the eyelid should not be used; it can damage the eye mucosa and even cause redness.
How to sum up your eyes with eyeliner?
Applying a line with eyeliner is much more difficult than with a pencil., but she also has her merits: eyeliner helps in creating a clearer border lines and a pronounced contour. Eyeliner is different.
- Liquid eyeliner. In stores, it can be found in small tubes. Liquid eyeliner gives a richer color and differs from a pencil more durability.
- In order to learn how to skillfully apply smooth lines with a brush, it will take a lot of time and your patience. For beginners in this case, it is better to use applicators with felt tips, which, unlike synthetic brushes, almost eliminate the possibility of planting “blots”.
- Eyeliner marker. This is the same liquid eyeliner, only looks very similar to the marker. She has metered paint feeding mechanism, which is very convenient to use.
- Creamy eyeliner. Strongly inferior to liquid eyeliner and pencils in the richness of colors. Such an eyeliner is easier to apply not on oneself, but on someone else, which is why it is usually used by professional makeup artists.
How to sum up eyes: tips
- Pull the upper eyelid skin slightly to the temple. Without removing the pencil or brush from the skin, draw a clear line along the hairline along the upper eyelid. At first, it will be very difficult to draw a straight line, therefore, using a pencil, put a few dots along the intended line or draw short strokes, which you then merge into one big line.
- If you shake hands when applying liquid eyeliner, fix them on the dresser or something else solid and very stable. As in the case of a pencil, go from the simpler to the more complex - draw a line not solid, but shading.
- Draw a line from the inner corner of the eye to the outer one with the pencil perpendicular to the eyelid. If you think that your hand may falter, and the contour will be uneven, start drawing arrows from the middle of the upper eyelid towards the outer corner of your eye. Only after that draw a line from the middle of the century to the inner corner of the eye.
- When drying, liquid eyeliner can slightly tighten the skin of the eyelids, so apply it on top of dry eyeshadow or powder.
- Any liner needs time to dry, so after applying it for 20 seconds, do not actively blink.
- If, however, makeup is smeared, take a cotton swab dipped in alcohol-free product, and gently wipe your eyelid.
Having learned how to properly sum up your eyes, you will understand what expressiveness, mystery and brightness can give you eyeliner and a pencil. Observe moderation in make-up, and it will be simply impossible to take away admiring eyes from you.