More recently, you celebrated a victory over acne or acne. The treatment took a long time, you used a lot of tools, you may even have resorted to a special diet. And acne disappeared and you were delighted when suddenly, looking in the mirror, you found out that the rash and inflammation left spots on the face. You can also get rid of them, the main thing is to act as quickly as possible.
Masks from spots after acne: recipes
One of the most effective means in the fight against acne spots is a variety of masks. Such means you can easily cook at home. Natural ingredients will help you to be confident in the quality of the resulting product.
From white or green clay
This mask not only gives a whitening effect, but also helps to improve blood circulation.
- dry clay (white or green) - 1 tbsp.,
- rosemary essential oil - a few drops,
- Mix dry clay with rosemary oil, then add cool water to the mixture.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly until a mass resembles thick sour cream.
- Apply the resulting product on your face and hold for 10 minutes. Wash off the mask with warm water.
From clay and parsley
- clay powder
- fresh parsley,
- lemon and rosemary essential oils,
- lemon juice.
- From parsley cook a decoction. To do this, pour the greens with boiling water, put on the fire and boil for 15 minutes, then strain.
- Mix the resulting broth with clay powder. The tool should be the consistency of a thick sour cream.
- In a mixture of clay and broth, add 2-3 drops of essential oil of lemon and rosemary and a little lemon juice.
- Apply the mask on your face and leave for 10 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
Remember that after using products containing lemon, skin needs moisture. Therefore, after the mask, apply on the face moisturizer.
- Melt the paraffin wax and apply a dot on each of the spots. Before this, it is necessary to lubricate the skin with a moisturizing cream so as not to damage it.
- When the wax hardens, remove the resulting film. Avoid paraffin wax on the brow area.
- The use of such a mask is prohibited to people who have a pronounced vascular grid on the face.
Tips for using masks:
Use lightening masks no more than 2 times a week.
Drink more and limit salty foods. This will help speed up the process of cleansing the skin.
Do not expect instant effect. As a rule, masks act after some time of their systematic use.
Start using an anti-acne stain remover in winter. In winter, the sun is not so active. Exposure to ultraviolet radiation increases the risk of hyperpigmentation.
Remedies for acne spots on the basis of essential oils
Essential Oil Ointment
- tea tree essential oils
- rosemary and lavender,
- lemon juice.
- Mix essential oils in equal parts. Add lemon juice to the mixture. Keep this product in the refrigerator and lubricate it daily with patches of skin.
- This recipe is perfect for people with dry or combination skin.
Krems olive oil
- olive oil,
- rosemary essential oils,
- Take olive oil as a base and add a few drops of essential oils.
- Apply the resulting product on the spots locally or lubricate the entire surface of the face and neck with it.
- To enhance the effect, perform the procedure better at night. This tool is suitable for weak and dry skin.
Badyaga from spots after acne: features of application
The effect of skin badyagin is to improve blood circulation. This result is achieved because of its annoying action. In addition, the tool has an absorbable effect on the seals and scars, accelerates healing and restores skin protection. This explains the effectiveness of badyagi in the fight against spots after acne and blackheads.-
Recipe number 1
- badyag powder,
- boiled water
- 1 tbsp. powder badyagi place in a bowl and dilute 2-3 tablespoons. boiled water. Stir all ingredients thoroughly until a slurry forms. Apply the product to your face using a cotton swab. Apply a mask, avoiding the area around the lips and eyes. In these places, the skin is more sensitive and may suffer.
- Keep the mask on the face for 15-30 minutes. If you need to improve the effectiveness of the tool, the mask should be applied hot. Rinse off with water and rub the residue into the skin. After the procedure, you may feel a slight tingling. This effect is due to the action of the active substances. In addition, you will have redness on your face that will last for a couple of days, so after using the mask it is better not to go outside.
Recipe number 2
- badyag powder,
- white or black clay,
- Mix together 1 tsp. powder badyagi and 1 tsp. clay
- After that, dilute the mixture with warm water. Apply the product to the skin with a uniform thin layer.
- Duration of the procedure: 20-30 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, wash off the mask with warm water.
Do not use such masks if you have thin, sensitive skin.
Also, the use is not desirable for people suffering from inflammatory processes of the skin, having dilated blood vessels and damage to the skin. The use of badyi in these conditions can cause severe irritation.
In case of contact with mucous membranes, wash them with plenty of water.
How to remove spots from acne: drugs from the pharmacy
If you do not have time to prepare products at home, you can use effective formulations that are always available in pharmacies. Dermatologists recommend using ointments based on salicylic, glycolic, or azelaic acid for these purposes.
Whatever ointment you buy (zinc, salicylic, synthomycin, or ichthyol), apply it to the lesions and hold for 1 hour. After exposure, the ointment must be washed off with water. Repeating the procedure every day, after a week you will get a visible result.
Also a popular means of dealing with stains is the drug "Kontraktubeks". However, it should be remembered that this drug acts effectively only on small, bright, fresh spots from acne. In the fight against post-acne scars or old pigmentation cream is powerless.
The process of dealing with spots after acne can take a long time. But be sure that effective masks or products purchased from a pharmacy, with regular use, will help you cope with this problem. In especially advanced cases, you will have to contact a beautician who will repair the defect through various procedures.