Enlarged pores - a problem that concerns not only girls with oily skin. This aesthetic defect can appear regardless of age and skin type. There are many ways to narrow the pores on the face, not only with the help of salon procedures, but also at home.
How to narrow pores: ways
Modern cosmetology has great potential. With its help, you can painlessly and quickly narrow pores. Of the procedures offered in beauty salons, the following have great efficiency:
- Chemical peeling, which is carried out with the help of special soft means. To narrow the pores, beauticians often use trichloroacetic acid or a solution of glycolic acid.
- Microdermabrasion, which is aimed at grinding the surface of the skin. In addition to narrowing the pores, this procedure activates the production of collagen. Thanks to the procedure, you will not only get rid of this cosmetic defect, but also support the firmness and elasticity of the skin of the face.
- Enzyme peeling is based on soft remedies that dissolve grease and dirt in the pores, contributing to their narrowing.
After analyzing your skin, the beautician will select the optimal procedure and give recommendations for further care.
How to narrow pores at home?
To narrow pores, you need to follow simple recommendations at home. 2 times a week, be sure to thoroughly clean the skin using scrubs with artificial granules. They cleanse the face of dirt and grease well, without traumatizing it. With enlarged pores, it is not recommended to apply scrubs with natural granules, since they damage the skin and worsen its condition.
Every day, clean your face with gel or milk, which contribute to the narrowing of pores. Means that contain chamomile or aloe extracts, as well as essential oils of lemon, basil, orange, mint, green tea, fennel, dill, cumin, pine, cedar, spruce or grapefruit are best suited.
After cleansing, do not forget about the next step - the use of tonic or lotion. To do this, suitable products containing glycolic acid, copper, zinc oxide, salicylic acid and extracts of calendula, birch, rosemary or lemon.
Be sure to use masks to narrow the pores. You can make them yourself or buy them in a cosmetic store.-
Facial masks to narrow pores
- Knitting mask Pour 1 tbsp. l crushed linden flowers 100 ml of hot water. Put on a small fire and boil until thick. A warm mask is applied on the face with a thick layer for 20 minutes. After removing the dry cotton pad and wash with cool water.
- Orange mask. Finely chop the oranges and mash them with tolkushkoy. Whisk the egg white in a separate bowl and add the orange gruel. The prepared mass is applied to the skin of the face and covered with a gauze napkin. After 15 minutes, rinse with warm water. This tool pores and refreshes the skin.
- Oatmeal mask Pitch 2 tsp. oatmeal in a coffee grinder. Grate the lemon zest on a fine grater. Whisk the egg white to white foam. In a separate plate, mix cereal, lemon zest and whipped protein. Add 1 tsp. lemon juice. Mix well and apply to face. After 20 minutes, rinse with a damp cloth, wash with cool water.
- Berry mask. From strawberries, cook mashed potatoes. Mix egg white with strawberry puree, add 1 tsp. starch and vegetable oil. Apply the mask on your face for 15 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
- Indian mask. Mix 1 tsp. honey, salt, potato starch and warm milk. Apply the mask to your face in several layers. After 30 minutes, wash the gruel first with warm, then cool water. After applying this tool, the skin is smoothed, the face is transformed, and the pores are noticeably narrowed.
- Potato mask. Grate the potatoes, add a little flour and 1 beaten egg white. Stir until smooth and apply on face. After 15 minutes, rinse with cool water. This mask improves skin tone and pores.
- Flower mask. Pour 2 tbsp. l crushed mixture of chamomile, elderberry and linden 1 tbsp. boiling water. Add ½ tsp. honey and oatmeal. Stir the mixture until smooth. The mask is applied on the face with a thick layer, and after 20 minutes, wash off with cool water.
- Glycerin mask. Dilute with mineral water 1 tbsp. l kaolin, 2 drops of glycerin and fennel essential oil. The mask is applied to a previously cleansed face. To keep it from drying out, periodically sprinkle your face with water. After 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Clay mask Dissolve cosmetic clay with warm water to a consistency of sour cream. Add a couple of drops of lemon juice and dill essential oil. Apply the clay on cleansed skin with a thick layer, after 15 minutes, rinse with cool water.
Facial Tightening Facial
In cosmetic stores a large selection of cosmetics to narrow pores. Experts recommend giving preference to products that contain nordigidrogvayeratuyu acid. It controls the production of sebaceous glands, so it is ideal for oily and combination skin.
With enlarged pores, one cannot do without special skin care products. Look for lines with all the necessary tools. You will need gels for washing, tonics or lotions, a cream for narrowing pores and a mask.
To visually narrow pores, use a special base under makeup, as well as serums and lotions to tighten pores. Such tools can be found at EsteeLauder, Clinique, Clarins, Vichy, YvesRocher, Missha, Faberlic, etc. Be sure to buy mineral powder - it does not clog pores and has a healing effect. Use matting cloths throughout the day. They absorb excess fat.
Enlarged pores are a problem for many girls. To cope with it, you will need a lot of time and patience. Use only special means, take care of your skin and do not neglect the use of homemade masks. If you follow all the recommendations and at least occasionally visit a cosmetologist, you will achieve an excellent result.
See also:How to clean the pores on the skin of the face?