Unfortunately, hair does not always grow as fast as we want. ButThere are such natural ingredients that can improve hair growth.. Using regular masks made on their basis, you can accelerate the growth of your hair, increasing the growth rate to 2 cm per month.
Flaxseed oil to improve hair growth
Flax oil has many healing properties that can improve hair growth. It can not only accelerate hair growth, but also strengthen and restore damaged dry hair, giving them strength and volume. Flaxseed oil contains in its composition omega-3 and omega-6 fatty unsaturated acids, vitamins A, E, B. All these beneficial substances have a direct effect on hair growth, improving nutrition and strengthening their structure.
A flaxseed oil mask will be especially useful for improving the growth of loose and dull hair.. Apply flaxseed oil to your hair, rubbing it into your scalp with light massage movements. Oil should be distributed on the hair evenly. After that, cover the hair with a film, then a towel to preserve heat. After 1, 5 hours, rinse hair.
If you have split ends of hair, hair growth will be very slow, so first you will need to heal the ends of the hair. Mix 150 ml of flax oil and 100 g of finely chopped burdock root. Leave the mixture to infuse for 24 hours in a warm place. After this, boil in a water bath for 20 minutes, stirring. Then strain and apply the decoction to the hair. After 1, 5 hours, wash off.
How to improve the growth of dry and brittle hair?
- To improve the growth of dry hair, you can prepare the following mask. Mix 2 tbsp. spoons of linseed oil and 1 tbsp. a spoonful of lemon and mix thoroughly. Apply the mask, rubbing it into the scalp.
- To combat brittle hair, which interferes with growth, will help mask with egg yolk. Make a mixture of 1 tbsp. spoons of linseed oil and 1 egg yolk. Beat the mixture and distribute it evenly.
Improving oily hair growth
You can make a mask that will help improve the growth of hair prone to fat. To do this, chop onion on a fine grater, add linseed oil and honey in equal quantities. Stir the mixture and apply on hair. Alcoholic tincture of flaxseed oil will significantly speed up hair growth. It is prepared as follows. Take in the same parts of vodka or alcohol and linseed oil. Use this mask, rubbing the hair roots, 2-3 times a month, and you will see how your hair growth will improve.
The use of castor and burdock oil for hair growth
These oils are capable improve hair growth and increase their density. One application is the mixing of 2 tbsp. spoons of onion juice, burdock and castor oil, and applying this mixture to the scalp. If you warm the head, this mask can be left on all night. In the morning, wash your hair with your shampoo.
Improving hair growth with coconut and olive oils
The use of these oils will help to improve the hair structure and moisturize them, and this directly affects the speed of hair growth.
To apply the oil, heat the olive oil in a water bath and distribute it evenly along the length of the hair. Wrap your head and wash off the mask after 2.5 hours. Coconut oil will help revitalize the hair. To do this, melt it for 10 minutes in a water bath, add rosemary oil there and apply on the comb, then comb your hair.-
How to improve thin hair growth?
To improve the growth of fine hair, you will need 1 tbsp. spoon of vegetable oil and egg yolk. Mix them and add 3 drops of vitamin A and E there. After that, whip the mixture and apply on hair and scalp. Be sure to warm your head with a packet and a towel.After 30 minutes, wash thoroughly with shampoo head. This mask will help strengthen the hair roots and increase their growth.
Improved growth of damaged hair
For damaged hair, you can prepare a mask of 1 tsp of glycerin, 1 egg and 2 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil. This mask will not only help improve hair growth, but also increase their density. Apply it 2 times a week. The mask must be applied to clean hair within a month.
How to improve the growth of falling hair?
To cope with hair loss and improve their growth, take 1 tbsp. spoon of lime, nettle and chamomile. Pour boiling water over them. After strain and add there 3 drops of vitamins A, E, B1 and B12. Vitamin E is found in burdock oil. Add also rye bread. After 15 minutes, apply the mask on the scalp. Warm it and rinse with water after an hour.
Herbal masks to improve hair growth
Herbal masks can also improve hair growth.
- Mask of calamus and vinegar is prepared from 0.5 liters of vinegar 9% and 3 tbsp. spoons of calamus root. Add calamus to the vinegar and cook over low heat for 17 minutes. After strain.
- You can prepare a mask of 4 tbsp. spoons of willow bark and burdock root. Fill them with 1 liter of water and make a tincture of them. All masks need to rub into the hair roots.
Night masks to improve hair growth
- For making masks for the night, take 1 tbsp. spoon ivy, chop and pour 0.5 liters of boiling water. Make a water bath and set the mixture for 30 minutes. Strain the broth and rub it into the skin of the hair for a month.
- A mask with ginger will also help improve hair growth. Prepare it by mixing 1 tbsp. spoon of ground ginger and sesame oil, applied to the hair roots. Wrap your head with a towel.
- It will be useful and pear mask. It is prepared as follows. The pear is cleaned, core removed and rubbed. Add egg and 2 tbsp. spoons of olive oil. Stir.
Apply all masks to clean and dry hair. In the morning, the mask should be washed off with warm water and shampoo.
Various oils, herbs and fruits can improve the structure of the hair, not only nourish them with healing substances, increase the thickness of the hair, but also accelerate their growth. Hair does not always come from nature as long as we would like, but nature has provided us with many opportunities to change this.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya