Cellulite is a special skin condition that has varying degrees of skin roughness. Factors contributing to the formation of cellulite - a lot. This is overweight, and improper distribution of body fat under the skin, and a sedentary lifestyle. But this is not the main thing. The main thing is that cellulite looks very ugly and spoils the life of a woman. therefore need to get rid of cellulite. How to do it?
How to get rid of cellulite on the hips with exercise?
- Lie on your side, place one hand under your head, and lean on the other hand. Bend your legs at the knees, and begin to slowly lift that leg, which is located at the top. Raise need to slowly without jerking. To a height of about twenty centimeters. Then also slowly lower it into place. Roll over on the other side, repeat the exercise with the second leg. Twenty passes should be made for each leg.
- The following exercise repeats the previous one, with the only difference being that now you should raise the straightened leg to a height of about forty-five centimeters. In addition, each leg should rise at least forty times.
- Sit on the floor, arms down. Pull your left foot forward, turn the body slightly to the left. We raise the right leg and reach it to the floor on the left side of the left leg. Then we do the same with the right foot. Keep your shoulders straight and your hands on the floor. Repeat the exercise 10-15 times for each leg.
- Stand on your knees, stretch your arms in front of you, gradually lower yourself onto your left thigh, extending your arms to the right. Then, slowly return to the starting position. Repeat the same thing, just go down now on the right thigh. For each side, repeat the exercise 10-15 times.
- Lie on your back, lift the upper body on the elbows, and make "scissors" in the air with your feet, only slowly and without jerks. For each leg, repeat 10-12 times.
- Sit on the floor, close your legs and pull out in front of you. Then move your right foot forward a little and move your thigh behind it, then do the same with your left foot. You will have a kind of walking on the hips. Exercise extremely effective in the fight against cellulite on the hips.
How to get rid of cellulite on the hips, changing the way of life?
- Try not to overeat, because it leads to weight gain and cellulite formation (More on this in the article Cellulite: the causes of appearance and methods of struggle).
- Adjust your meal regime. Try to eat at about the same time.
- Use as little as possible of products containing GMOs, substitutes and dyes. Ideally, they should be discarded altogether.
- Enter in your diet as much as possible fresh vegetables and fruits. It is especially important to eat a lot of vegetable food in the season.
- Eliminate alcohol, it promotes the formation of cellulite on the hips.
- Walk more. If your work is not so far from home, walk a few stops. Besides anti cellulite you will save your nerves by not getting into public transport at rush hour. If the work is far, and you still have to go, give up the elevator. Every time you need to climb or descend to another floor - use the stairs.
- Stop smoking. Smoking is another factor contributing to the formation of cellulite.
- Once a day, massage the hips using special massage gloves or a plastic roller.
- Include in the complex fight against cellulite and wraps. Especially they are effective if you do them simultaneously with sports. For example, you can try such a wrapping - heat up some cream, dissolve a few tablespoons of cocoa so that it turns out mush. Apply it on the hips (everything must be done quickly so that the gruel does not have time to cool down), and roll it with cling film. Wrap yourself in a blanket and lie down for about forty to fifty minutes.
- Eat more foods that contain vitamin C, in addition, you can take vitamin-mineral complexes. This is especially true in the cold season.
- Remove from your diet for all all fried, fatty, containing a large amount of dyes and very sweet.
- Drink as much as possible green tea and plain water, they contribute to the removal of harmful substances from the body.
- Be sure to eat lean fish products, white meat and steam vegetables. Do not give up meat - it contains the necessary protein.
- Sign up for a swimming pool. This sport tightens the figure and is able to get rid of cellulite.
- Ride your bike. In the cold season, you can replace the bike with an exercise bike.
- Excellent help in anti celluliteorange oil. It can be added to the bath you are taking or to the body cream.
- Make it a rule. Every time you take a shower, rub your hips with a special mitten or hard washcloth.
- Often visit the bath, she promotes the destruction of cellulite.
How to get rid of cellulite on the hips with a massage?
- Before you start cellulite massage on the hips, thoroughly melt in the bath or bath, treat thigh scrub. Then take the warmed honey and a little hot red pepper, mix. And put this mass on problem areas. Then take the vacuum jars, suck to the thigh, and begin very carefully to move the jar in a circular motion. The procedure is carried out for fifteen minutes, two to three times a week.
- Take a good steam, add five drops of any citrus essential oil to the heated honey, and begin to apply it on your hips with your palm, patting it, so that your hand sticks and sticks. Process each thigh for ten minutes. At the end of the specified time, wash off the honey, and spread the thighs with anti-cellulite cream.
- Well helps in the fight against cellulite and massage is not moistened with anything skin with a special stiff brush.
- Regularly take a contrast shower, it helps to improve skin tone, and hence reduce the visible signs of cellulite.
- Another good way get rid of cellulite on the hips - Dissolve 300 g of sea salt in a water bath. Thoroughly steam in the bathroom, then rub anti-cellulite cream into the skin on the thighs. If you urgently need to get rid of cellulite on the hips, useful information can be found in the article How to get rid of cellulite in a week ?.
- A good massage contributes to the fragmentation and disappearance of cellulite. To do this, grab the skin on the hips with your whole hand and wrinkle it like a dough. You can cover the hips with anti-cellulite cream before the procedure. This will increase the impact of the massage.
- Doing massage of problem areas on the thighs, smash the skin, pat it and make slashing movements with the edge of the palm.
Remember that the most maximum effect will give you complexity of all anti-cellulite activities. If you combine a healthy lifestyle, the consumption of "correct" food, exercise and massage, you are guaranteed to get rid of cellulite.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina