What people just did not resort to perfection. At the moment there are many tools and ways to lose weight. Various vacuum massages, diets and wraps have been developed.
Wrapping is considered the most effective tool for body shaping.Various products are used for it, one of which is honey. And at home to perform such a procedure is not only not difficult, but will be much cheaper than in the cabin.
Honey Wrap Properties
- The miraculous quality of honey has been known since ancient times. It contains many vitamins, macronutrients and amino acids.
- During the procedure, the body is enriched with these substances, nourishing, moisturizing and softening the skin. Honey wrap helps to get rid of excess fluid, toxins and toxins accumulated in the body, stimulates the metabolism and prolongs the youth of the skin.
- With the help of honey wrapping you will not only get rid of cellulite, but also correct the weight.The skin lift will take place gradually., without upsetting you with stretch marks and sagging skin. And the achieved effect will remain for a long time.
How to make a homemade honey wrap?
At home, make a honey wrap is very simple. But main condition there will be a regularity of conducting. The procedure must be repeated 10-14 times a day. Only in this way the effect will not take long.
The course of treatment should be cyclical:
- 1 course is carried out for 10-15 procedures, and a monthly break is taken;
- 2 course - you need to do 5-10 procedures and a 2-month break;
- 3 course - 5 procedures are performed, then a monthly break follows.
To maintain skin elasticity, the procedure can be used 1-2 times a month. If the desired effect is achieved earlier, then you can not hold all the courses.
Honey Wrap Recipes
Honey wrap can be done at home using the following recipes.
- For the preparation of the most common recipe you will need to mix 15-20 tbsp. l honey, preheated in a water bath to a warm state, put on problem areas, wrap a film and wrap yourself in a quilt for 1-1.5 hours.
- You can make a wrap of 4 tbsp. l mustard and honey, which must be mixed and spread on the skin for 20-30 minutes. Be prepared for the fact that skin must pinch from mustard, but the effectiveness of this wrapping will increase.
- For honey wrapping, you can add a few drops of citrus juice (grapefruit, orange, lemon), 3 drops of lavender oil to honey and mix thoroughly. The resulting composition is applied to the body for 10-15 minutes. You can use this composition without adding lavender oil, the effectiveness of this will not decrease.
Gruel for wrapping can also be done by mixing honey and vodka. The resulting composition is applied to problem areas, for 5-10 minutes, massaged. Then we wrap ourselves in a film and wrap ourselves in a blanket for an hour. Vodka can be replaced with apple cider vinegar, diluted with a small amount of water, if the skin is sensitive.
You can cook gruel to wrap from 5 tbsp. l milk or cream, 10 tbsp. l honey and water to form a creamy consistency, the mixture is applied to problem areas, the body is wrapped in a film and wrapped in a blanket for 20-30 minutes. Then wash off the mass and apply plenty of cream.-
Honey wrap from cellulite: useful tips
- Before wrapping, the skin should be cleaned with soap and processed using a regular scrub or sea salt - this will help to clean the skin of dead skin cells and improve the penetration of honey to the skin cells, or to steam in hot water or a bath.
- The layer of honey should be thick and not drain from the skin.
- You can not hide yourself with a blanket, but put warm underwear over the film and move for 30-60 minutes.
- Wash off the honey with warm water. For more effect, after wrapping you can make a 15-minute douche.
After carrying out this procedure, you will feel yourself more slender, and still rested (if you will not be engaged in sports in the process).
Cold and hot honey wrap at home
There are two varieties of honey wraps - cold and hot.
- Using cold wraps the temperature of the components should be at room temperature. When tissue is cooled, pores and capillaries narrow, and metabolic processes are improved. During this procedureexcess liquid, toxins evaporate from the upper layers of the skin and other harmful substances. Cosmetologists advise to apply cold honey wrapping from cellulite. Such wrapping is used exclusively on problem areas.
- Hot honey wrap is applied all over.. With this wrap, the vessels are dilated, blood circulation is activated, and harmful substances are eliminated through the open pores. To achieve the maximum effect of the procedure, use a blanket.
Honey wrap: contraindications
Homemade honey wrap has a number of contraindications, including gynecological, cardiovascular diseases, varicose veins, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, pregnancy, skin lesions.
Along with the risk of dehydration during the honey wrap process, some people experience claustrophobia. Also honey can cause allergic reactions, therefore, it is initially necessary to try the composition on a small area of the body a few days before the scheduled day of using the honey wrap.
It is worth considering that when using only honey wraps, the process of losing weight will be delayed for a long time. Therefore it is necessary to combine it with physical exertion and diets. Only in this way the effect will not take long. And all you get!