Honey is one of the most magical and amazing products. animal origin. Its healing properties are so striking that it has long been widely used not only in cooking and dietetics, but also in medicine and cosmetology.
In ancient times, beauties used honey to care for themselves. Some of these recipes have been preserved to this day. Modern cosmetic companies use them and create a variety of products based on honey. But, as you know, the most useful and effective is the cosmetics, which is made at home from high-quality natural products.
Honey masks at home: useful properties
- Thanks to vitamins, essential oils and trace elements, Honey provides the skin with deep moisturizing, softens and nourishes, improves blood circulation and cleanses the pores, making it soft, smooth and even.
- Under the influence of honey "cellular respiration" is activated in the skin, and regeneration processes are accelerated. Thanks to the vitamins B, C, E and substances with powerful antioxidant action, cell rejuvenation occurs. Even the queen Cleopatra used honey to preserve her youth.
- Honey is also extremely beneficial for hair, it nourishes, tones and softens the scalp,stops hair loss and accelerates hair growth, prevents dryness and brittleness.
- But it should be remembered that honey is the strongest allergen. Before you eat it or do cosmetic procedures with it, be sure to check for an allergic reaction, because neglect of this fact can cause serious consequences up to pulmonary edema.
Masks with honey for the face at home
- For fading and dry skin. Mix 1 tbsp. almond oil (or another suitable for your skin type), 1 tbsp. honey, 1 egg yolk, add a couple of drops of orange essential oil and mix. Apply in stages, i.e. after it dries, apply the next layer, etc. In 20 minutes. Wash off with a cotton pad moistened with lotion or tonic. Apply moisturizer.
- Tonic for thin, prone to peeling skin. 1 tsp lime blossom pour hot water and let it brew for 1 hour, then dissolve 0.5 tsp in it. honey Apply on face in the morning and evening after washing. Also dry skin perfectly nourishes a banana, mixed with egg yolk and honey, and if you add 1 tbsp. cream, then also improves the complexion.
- For oily skin prone to rashes. In 1 tbsp. honey pour 10-15 drops of lemon juice. Apply a thin layer on the face for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Such a mask, in addition to the cleansing and toning effect, also whitens the skin.
- For normal skin. 100 g homemade cottage cheese stir with 1 tbsp. honey Apply on face for 20 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. This mask perfectly nourishes and refreshes the skin, improves its tone and has an astringent effect. If instead of cottage cheese add fat cream, this recipe is perfect for dry skin.
- For all skin types. Apply honey on your face with a thin layer and leave for 30-35 minutes. Then, without washing the honey, lightly pat your face and go to the shower. Do this procedure regularly, preferably several times a week, and your skin will be soft, soft and taut, like a baby.
- Facial scrub. Mix honey with oatmeal or coffees. Oatmeal is very delicate and gently cleanses and is suitable for dry, normal and sensitive skin (it can also be used as a mask for 20 minutes on the face), and coffee for oily. Masks with honey and oatmeal help instantly give the skin a fresh, rested appearance; kefir, cream, yolk or egg white and brandy are also added to them.
- For aging skin. Mix 1 tbsp. honey with 100 g of apple juice. Apply on the face in stages. This mask softens and strengthens the skin. Instead of juice, you can use a grated apple.
- Mask for skin rejuvenation. Take 2 tbsp. oatmeal, pour 1 tbsp. strong tea and 1 tbsp. water, add 1 tbsp. honey Heat slightly in a water bath. Apply on face and cover it with a towel for 30 minutes. Wash in warm water.
- Mask of acne. In 1 tbsp. l dry yeast pour 2 tbsp. warm milk and 1 tsp honey Stir until the lumps disappear and apply on face for 30 minutes.
See also: Even more recipes for honey hair masks.-
Honey - the most faithful assistant of women in the fight for beauty. Improving the appearance of the skin of the face and hair is literally on the eyes. After a week of regular use of masks, you will notice changes, the skin will tighten, clean and shine with natural beauty, and your hair will look shiny and saturated.
And do not forget to eat this wonderful product instead of harmful sweets, so you will not only maintain the beauty from the inside, but also strengthen your immunity and lose a couple of extra pounds.