Blondes are always in fashion. Girls, probably, never stop bleaching their hair to feel more feminine and attractive. In order to drastically change the color of the curls, it is not at all necessary to contact the salon. This can be done at home.
How to discolor hair at home?
- Buy hair product in a specialized store. You need to pick it up so that it is suitable for lightening your natural hair. Some paints are designed specifically for darker color.
- Carefully read the instructions to make sure that one package means you enough to dye your hair along their entire length. If you are not sure, buy just in case 2 to hedge.
- Prepare for a homemade bleaching procedure. Required tools: old towel, paint bowl, scissors and clock.
- Put on an old T-shirt that you don't want to spoil.
- Spread newspapers on the table and on the floor to protect them from paint.
- Usually, when preparing the hair bleaching agent, you need to mix the contents of the bag with the bleaching agent and developer in order to get a mixture resembling a liquid cream.
- Using a special brush for dyeing hair, spread the mixture well over the entire surface of the hair.
- Then put a plastic cap on your head. The heat generated inside it will significantly speed up the bleaching process, making it more efficient.
- Set an alarm for a specific period of time.
- Periodically lift your cap to check the resulting color and prevent excessive discoloration.
- Do not forget that perederzhav paint, you can damage your hair!
- When the desired shade is obtained, wash the hair with plenty of water to wash off the dye.
- Then wash your hair with shampoo and rinse with a special conditioner to moisturize.
- Dry your hair in a natural way. It is advisable to refuse to blow-dry, so as not to expose strands weakened by discoloration to high temperatures.
Mask with honey and olive oil
- Honey - 1 tsp.
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. l
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth. The mask should be applied to wet, washed hair. Keep the tool should be 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water and shampoo.
- After home bleaching hair, be sure to use masks! They will help your curls shine as before and remain strong and durable.
Many women dream of light curls. This hair color gives the image of romance, tenderness, allows you to visually look younger. To get the desired shade, strands can be discolored. You can do this in a beauty salon or at home. In the latter case, try to choose proven quality clarifiers and carefully follow the instructions that come with the product.