Hair is a woman’s pride, but unfortunately not every woman can boast beautiful healthy hair. Impact on hair with chemical dyes, hot air, perm does not have the most beneficial effect, as a result of which hair can fall out, split, become dull and lifeless. In a panic, women begin to buy all sorts of funds from the stores, sometimes without even reading the composition of these products. As a result, no miracle effect happens - hair is still in a deplorable state, and money is thrown to the wind.
Then the question arises, why buy incomprehensible products with chemical composition, if nature has long since reserved for us many natural assistants. We are now talking about creating a hair balm at home - it takes not so much time, financial investments are minimal, and as a result you can have no doubt.
The benefits of hair balm at home
Determine the type of scalp and choose a suitable shampoo - this is of course important, but this is not all. The shampoo lingers on your hair for a while and it does its main task of cleansing, but it is not always able to restore and cure hair. In addition, many shampoos contain many harmful ingredients and without the use of a balm, hair and skin can become very thin.
Hair balms are equally good both in winter and in summer. They leave a thin film on the hair and in the winter they protect from the cold, and in the summer they are protected from the effects of the scorching sun. You yourself can create a balm suitable for your hair and be confident in its composition. You can make a balm, consisting of only two or three components, and you can prepare a balm with many components.
Natural balm can usually be stored for no longer than a month, since after this time all its useful properties disappear, but it can be made for long storage, for this purpose silicone, thickeners, emulsion wax are added to the balm. These are harmless components that preserve balsam and can be stored for up to six months. Also, the balm can be varied with various essential oils. It all depends on your personal preferences, someone likes the smell of lemon essential oil, someone loves floral smells, and someone likes a conifer smell.-
Recipes balms at home
- The recipe for this balm at home is incredibly simple and consists of one component - yogurt. Best of all, this balm is suitable for oily hair, but it can be used for any hair. Sour milk can be kept as a mask for an hour, or it can be spread on the hair and thoroughly massage the product into the hair and scalp, and then rinse with water.
- For long-term storage fit such a balm: 2 table. Spoon dried burdock root in a glass of boiling water and boil for about 10 minutes. Allow the broth to cool, then rinse their hair after washing. You can also rub the infusion into the scalp for an hour before washing.
- Oily hair is well suited for mixtures of various herbs. - Take one table for a spoonful of dry chamomile, St. John's wort, nettle, birch, half a cup of sunflower or better olive oil and fresh juice from one lemon. Add all these ingredients to the sealed container, shake everything to mix thoroughly, and store in a dark, cool place. After a week, strain and rub for half an hour before washing into the hair roots.
- And this balm is good to enhance hair growth and shine. It will require castor oil - 2 table. spoons, apple cider vinegar - 1 tsp. Separate the yolks from the two eggs and whip them with oil and vinegar. Then add a couple of spoons of any shampoo to the mixture and all the balm is ready. It should be applied to clean damp hair for 10-15 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly.
- Hair Loss Balm. For it you will need one small onion, half a glass of rum and three tables. spoons of shampoo. Do not be afraid of the pungent smell of onions, as rum interrupts this smell. Chop the onion and place it in a heated clay container, add rum to the same place and set aside in a cool place. Then strain the onion rum and add shampoo. Mix everything thoroughly and apply to hair and scalp, gently massage balm into hair. Hold for 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water without shampoo.
- Balm for brittle and dull hair. To make this balm at home, you will need to chop the rind of one grapefruit, pour 100 ml of pure water and 100 ml of pure water into it. Remove the mixture in a secluded place for a day, then remove the prepared balm and strain it. Balm should be applied to the roots and along the entire length of the hair, hold for 20-30 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Strengthens hair well aloe leaf gruel. Take a few fresh aloe leaves and chop them in a blender, then strain. The liquid that will turn out after straining will be your healing balm, only if you wash your hair often, then alternate this balm with others, since aloe is a very concentrated remedy.
- Homemade hair balm is not only useful, but also a very pleasant thingafter all, it is a pleasure to apply it because of the fragrant smell. You will need: the pulp of half a banana and half an apple, the juice of half an orange and 1 tea. spoon cumin. Mix all components thoroughly and apply balm on clean hair, and after 15-20 minutes, rinse hair thoroughly.
- Dry hair balm with peach oilrestore and nourish your hair. For him, you will need three tea. spoons of peach oil, 1 table spoon of castor oil and 15 drops of lemon juice. All this mix until smooth, then the balm can be applied to the hair, hold for 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
As you can see, It’s not difficult at all to make a hair balm at home, and to some extent this is a creative process, you mix different components yourself. Try it: this is a very exciting experience!