Dr. Bubnovsky Sergey was able to combine the most famous and progressive methods of regeneration of the body into a single scheme and created an exceptional and relevant complex of gymnastics for the neck and spine. This method has already helped a huge number of people of different ages and still helps.
The gymnastics scheme according to Bubnovsky also has a second name, as an extreme rehabilitation that helps to solve or completely get rid of problems with the joints. The complex of gymnastic exercises is simple in execution, does not require a long time, and most importantly, it gives positive results.
Cervical gymnastics from the famous doctor
Before describing gymnastics exercises, you should understand the causes that cause pain. The most common cause of pain in the neck is osteochondrosis. The onset of the disease occurs almost imperceptibly, at first, a person feels only discomfort in the neck, but does not focus on this. However, after the time the pain does not go away, but acquires sharper features.
The pain in the cervical part of the body progresses with each attack, blood pressure is disturbed, and a person with osteochondrosis cannot turn his head or neck painlessly.
There are other symptoms of this disease, which can also hint at problems with the neck - dizziness, often a headache, a feeling of numbness, hearing loss, tinnitus.
Regardless of age, in the modern world, many suffer from pain in the cervical region. As a rule, the first painful sensations appear even in adolescence with improper landing or from long and frequent sitting at the computer. Unfortunately, with growing up, these complications do not disappear, but only intensify.
After performing the exercises on the Bubnovsky system, there may be painful sensations in the muscles, but, do not worry, this indicates that you are on the right track. Also, after classes you should visit a bath or sauna with the prerequisite of a cold pool, if you can not, and a bath with cold water will do - all this will help remove swelling from the joints. As a rule, in 99% of cases, swelling occurs after a long rest when switching to physical training.
Who needs Dr. Bubnovsky’s system?
As in the treatment, and in physical therapy, there are indications and contraindications to the use of methods of exercise.
Gymnastics for the treatment of such diseases:
- osteochondrosis of the spinal column, also, which is complicated by hernias between the vertebrae;
- insomnia, nervous condition, migraine, often dizzy;
- trauma of the shoulder joint, pain in the shoulder blades and shoulders;
- cellulite formation, weight gain;
- internal organs omitted;
- elbow injury;
- chronic hemorrhoids, prostatitis, adnexitis, impotence;
- disease of the knee joint.
Recovery from diseases with Bubnovsky exercises:
- spinal surgery;
- prosthetic knee or hip joints;
- aortic bypass surgery, heart attack, stroke;
- spinal fracture.
Disease prevention with gymnastic exercises:
- severe asthma, breathing problems;
- violation of posture;
- menopause, infertility;
- varicose veins in the legs;
- various diseases of the genitourinary system;
- diseases of the internal organs.
Already, thousands of people have been convinced that gymnastics for the neck and spine helps to fight painful sensations, however, there are several points of contraindications:-
- hypertensive crisis;
- acute disruption of the blood supply to the brain;
- preinfarction state;
- oncology, including metastases;
- little time passed after the operation;
- destabilization of angina pectoris.
Gymnastic exercises for the neck:
1. Exercise "Spring". To perform this exercise, you should lower the chin down, froze in that position for a couple of seconds, after stretching the chin forward and slightly upwards. To freeze again at such a point, then return to its original position.
2. "Maximum rotation." Take the most comfortable position, in small movements to bring the head to the maximum possible, until pain occurs. Performing this exercise at least several times a week, the angle of rotation will increase with time.
3. "Heron". To take a comfortable position on a chair, drop your hands on your knees, hold your chin so that it is parallel to the floor. According to the "one" account - hands are pulled down and slightly behind the back, and with our head we pull up. Fixing in this position for 30 seconds, we return to the starting position.
4. Put 2 chairs and sit on the floor between them, lean on the edges of the chairs with your hands, your arms should be bent. Take a deep breath. Together with the exhaled air, with the help of hands that should be straightened on the rise, we raise our body. The back and legs should form a straight line, only then the training exercise is performed correctly.
Physical training for the spine:
1. Find a comfortable place and sit on the floor, hands resting in the plane. Raise them to the chest and move on the buttocks.
2. "Twisting." We lay down on the hard floor, bend the legs at the knees. We lower one hand parallel to the body, and with the second we support the nape. With the bent leg, we begin to reach for the head, and with the straightened hand, reach for the bent knee. Then straighten the leg and stretch to the other hand, that is, the opposite. Engage in 15 repetitions on one leg.
3. We lie down on the floor, we bend our legs and rest against the plane. Hands left straight and parallel to the body. Without straightening the legs, we pull them to ourselves, trying not to tear our backs off the floor, bend our arms and straighten our legs and slowly lower (15 repetitions).
The first exercise sessions are best carried out under the supervision of an experienced specialist, who will tell you how to do this or that exercise correctly. Indicates errors that have been made. But still, the central role goes to the person performing the exercises. And you need to do gymnastics with the desire to cope with the disease.
It is worth noting that a positive result is regular work. If you do the exercises for a couple of weeks and do other things the rest of the time, the result will be zero. In order to achieve a sustainable therapeutic effect, you should engage in several months.