Sooner or later, for most people, the time comes for the appearance of gray hair. Women this brings a lot of inconvenience. The main solution to this problem is dye for gray hair.
In order to gray disappear without a trace, you can try toning or dyeing with special paint. When choosing the best means you need to consider not only its quality, but also to get acquainted with some of the tricks of dyeing gray hair.
The main component of human hair is protein, which in turn includes melanin. This substance is a coloring element and is produced in the hair follicles. The more melanin in the hair, the darker their color.
But in the gray hair of this substance is not at all and because of the voids formed due to the lack of melanin, the condition of the hair deteriorates, they lose their appearance, and also become hard and rough.
Gray hair coloring: ways
This procedure is a complex hairdressing process, which is best entrusted to a professional. When dyeing gray hair, melanin absorbs water from dyes, so the shades are bright and persistent. If the hair has turned gray strands or threads, then the coloring may turn out to be uneven, but with it the effect of highlighting is created.
In beauty salons a preliminary diagnosis of the hair and their preparation for staining. Taking into account these data, the most suitable dye is selected.
But you can carry out the procedure of dyeing gray hair yourself at home.
- If gray hair is not very much, then you should try toning. The time of interaction of gray hair with paint can be increased to 10 minutes, the result will be a beautiful hair color, resistant, which will last up to 25 flushes!
- But if there is a lot of gray hair, then it is better to dye all the hair using cream paint. At the same time staining should be increased in accordance with the instructions.
How to get rid of gray hair?
As soon as gray hair appears, many people immediately try to get rid of them. But it is possible to do this only after the staining procedure. For this you can use not only artificial dyes, but also folk remedies. Their advantage is that they do not damage the structure of the hair, even the opposite - they have a healing and strengthening effect.
For a natural chestnut color:-
- Take 1 tbsp. l strong tea tea leaves, 1 egg yolk and 1 tsp. cognac. All this should be rubbed to a smooth mass, then apply to the hair with massage movements to distribute the mixture through the hair evenly. Then put a plastic bag over your head and wrap up with a towel. After half an hour, the hair should be washed with warm water;
- Basma and henna should be mixed in equal proportions, diluted with water to the consistency of sour cream and put on hair for 30 minutes. After you need to rinse the mixture with warm water;
- Thoroughly chop the young shell of green walnuts, add to water and mix to a state of gruel. Apply to hair for 20-40 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
- To get a black shade of hair, you need to mix 1 part henna and 2 parts basma, add water and dilute to the consistency of sour cream. Apply to hair for half an hour and rinse after warm water.
How to paint over gray hair?
The master in the cabin will first offer pre-pigmentation for painting gray hair. This procedure is not too complicated, it can be done at home on your own. To do this, you need to buy in the store the paint 1 tone lighter than your natural hair. Dilute the required amount of dye with water in the ratio of 1 to 1 and apply to gray hair. If only roots are painted, then the agent should be applied over the entire area of the head. If there is only a spot of gray hair, then the paint should be applied locally. Then, without washing and without aging, the hair should be dyed as usual in any color. If you do not want to do pre-pigmentation, then you can simply dye your hair with a natural shade of paint, it will paint gray hair better. In order for gray hair to stain more thoroughly, you need to choose a 6 percent oxidant.
What kind of paint better paints gray hair?
The cosmetics market is overflowing with paints and other gray hair care products. Most manufacturers indicate on the packaging the real possibilities of the product - how much it can paint over gray hair. In some instructions you can read: "paints over gray hair 100 percent."
Resistant gray hair paint is perfect for full shading. Choosing it should take into account the natural color of their hair. For fair-haired women, a good option would be to dye their hair with colors of ashy shades; this will subsequently make the regrown roots not too noticeable.
With some paints in the kit is a balm that should be applied before the staining procedure. Hair will become soft and elastic, besides it will allow to restore their structure. These balms will help the paint to soak faster and keep the color for a long period.
If you have the first gray hair, then do not panic, this problem is completely solved. If you do not trust the usual hair dyes, then this dye can be made according to popular recipes or contact the beauty salon for professional help. Nowadays, cosmetic stores sell many different products for the care of gray hair. You can easily find the most suitable cost and quality.