In an effort to become more beautiful, women will not stand up for price: if necessary, they will suffer pain, discomfort, but will get the desired result. Such can be perfectly smooth skin. Getting rid of hairs in the bikini area is very popular. How effective is a deep bikini wax and what you need to know before you start implementing your plan?
Deep bikini includes a complete elimination of hair in the groin and between the buttocks. Many consider the body, deprived of hair in this area, attractive and sexy, so such manipulations are popular. There are many ways to achieve the desired effect, and one of them is wax. Hair removal with its help is carried out both in beauty salons and at home. But the procedure must be preceded by appropriate preparation.
- If you are going to make waxing for the first time, then do not take the time and money for a consultation with a cosmetologist. A professional will be able to tell whether there are any contraindications, at what time it is better to carry out the procedure, how to remove discomfort and properly care for delicate skin after “cleaning”.
- 2 weeks before the scheduled event, you must stop removing hairs and let them grow. The optimal length for waxing is 5 mm. During this time, irritation from the razor will pass (if the hair was previously removed mechanically).
- 3-5 days before the selected date you should not sunbathe without underwear, for example, in the solarium. Sunburn and wax - too much load on the skin, the recovery may be significantly delayed.
- Ingrown hairs are removed with tweezers before wax is applied;
- Immediately before the hair removal is to take a shower.
From the gate turn
Contraindications for depilating waxing a deep bikini is not so much, but it is necessary to know about them. Do not be cunning and hide the problems from a cosmetologist, because such slyness can lead to serious problems. Contraindications include:
- fungal diseases of the genital organs;
- genital herpes in the acute stage;
- increased body temperature (fever, fever);
- microtrauma of the skin;
- varicose veins of the groin area;
- allergy to waxes and resin components that make up
mixtures for hair removal.
Despite the fact that the procedure is called "waxing", in addition to the wax itself, the mixture includes other components: resins, oils, perfume additives. Oils for formulations are used exclusively natural. The main function of resins and waxes is to grip and glue hairs. Oils soften the skin, heal and disinfect.
At home, the most convenient way is the use of wax strips. There are 2 main types of them - paper and fabric. The first strips are designed for single use, because relatively cheap. After the procedure is completed, the fixtures are sent to the trash. Fabric strips are quite another matter: they can be waxed on them countless times. Another thing is that you will have to purchase it additionally, and the tapes themselves are not cheap.
Selected wax strips are heated (the method is indicated on the package) and glued to a previously prepared - clean and dry - skin for a few minutes. After the wax sticks to the hairs, the strips are torn off against their growth. If the excess substance remains on the skin, it is removed with napkins included in the epilation kits. They are impregnated with special compounds that facilitate the removal of wax from the skin. If these napkins are not at hand, then they will be replaced by ordinary vegetable oil applied on a cotton pad or a fat cream. Sprays and oil-based infusions will successfully cope with this task.
The wax itself is also different.-
- Cold quite often used for waxing deep bikini wax and leg hair removal. This method underlies the strips and wax patches mentioned above. It is convenient to use them at home, the risk of injury is minimal. It is only necessary to carefully study the instructions for use and stick strips along the hairline, and tear off - in reverse.
- Warm wax is also convenient for independent use. Special cartridges with rollers for applying allow you to precisely process the selected skin area. Warm wax can be heated to the desired state by simply holding it in your palms or under a stream of hot water.
- Hot wax. It is a mistake to think that the name of the method speaks of its essence. The wax in no way warmed to the state of "hot". In order for such a hard wax to become soft and docile, it needs a higher temperature than cold or warm. Working with hot wax requires certain skills to avoid burns. Therefore, this method is most popular in the salons.
You can argue for a long time whether a waxing is a deep bikini or not - to each his own. Objectively, it should be noted that this way of getting rid of excess vegetation has its pros and cons. The advantages should safely include:
- long lasting effect, about 3 weeks;
- removal of not only the hairs themselves, but also the hair follicles, which gradually leads to weakening of the hair, their disappearance;
- lack of irritation on the skin and ingrown hairs;
- the speed and availability of the method, the ability to make hair removal yourself at home;
- the smoothness of the skin, which is provided by exfoliation of the upper cornified cells of the epidermis and its rejuvenation.
The disadvantages are as follows:
- pain sensation;
- the likelihood of burns if used improperly;
- danger of injuries of moles located in the bikini area;
- the inability to remove short hairs and the need for their growth;
As a rule, negative consequences are associated with the misuse of wax, violation of safety rules. In order to minimize pain, waxing with a deep bikini should be done 3-4 days after the end of menstruation, before ovulation occurs. The days of ovulation and the end of the cycle will provoke additional painful sensations.
Before the wedding heals!
And finally, a few tips on skin care after hair removal with wax. Since the skin is irritated, it is better to wear free underwear, at least on the first day after visiting the salon. Try to avoid visiting saunas, baths, do not take a hot bath: enlarged pores, red spots will be noticeable longer on the skin, enhanced blood circulation will not contribute to faster healing. For the same reason, do not rush to the solarium. Sunburn for the first 3-5 days is contraindicated: it can cause unwanted pigmentation.
Good effect is provided by means for healing the skin - ointments, creams, lotions. For the prevention of hair ingrowth after a couple of days, you can use a mild scrubbing agent, and then apply the cream.
Waxing a deep bikini is a popular and effective method, but if you need a perfect result, then the best thing is to entrust your body to professionals. Do not be shy, because this procedure is quite common for cosmetologists in the salon. And the result will allow you to feel confident on the beach, in the pool, in the bath and continue for several weeks.