The condition of the skin of the face is influenced by many factors: heredity, ecology of the environment, age, hormonal background, type of skin. Oily skin is prone to acne. As a rule, acne appears during adolescence, and if not treated, they can remain for a long time. It is important to know that it is not recommended to squeeze acne, as scars may remain on the skin. Boric alcohol is ideal for fighting acne.
It is an inexpensive, but at the same time effective remedy that will relieve acne and has a beneficial effect on the skin.
What effect does boric alcohol have on the skin?
Boric alcohol is sold in each pharmacy. It is a combination of boric acid solution and ethanol. This tool is characterized by high antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects:
- narrows and protects skin pores from bacteria penetration;
- cleans the sebaceous glands;
- dissolves pustules;
- burns acne;
- has a drying and healing effect;
- displays black dots.
As you know, in adolescence hormonal changes occur in the body. It is at this age that a pustular rash appears, as the sebaceous glands work faster. Boric alcohol can prevent the formation of new acne, as it regulates sebum production. However, it should be remembered that in the first few days the number of acne may increase. Panicking and stopping treatment is not worth it, because this side effect is short-term and it is associated with an active release of greasy plugs during deep cleansing of the skin. After 10-12 days, you will notice a significant improvement in the condition of your skin.
Boric alcohol for acne: features of use
A classic method of dealing with acne is to lubricate them twice a day with a cotton swab moistened with boric alcohol. However, user reviews in this matter differ. Some claim that this method helped them without causing side effects. But others say that alcohol in its pure form dries out the skin strongly and it is better to dilute it with water in proportions of 1: 1. In any case, choose the best way to cleanse the skin of the face should be based on the individual characteristics of its structure. For example, if your skin has begun to peel off due to the procedures, then wipe not the entire face, but only the problem areas.
Beauticians recommend several ways to use boric alcohol in order to get rid of acne. First of all, this is the manufacture of so-called chatter, using which to cleanse the skin, you can achieve the effect of salon procedures.
Talk with zinc ointment
- Boric alcohol 3% - 25 ml;
- salicylic acid 2% - 40 ml;
- zinc ointment - 1 tsp.
- All ingredients must be thoroughly shaken.
- The resulting mixture should be infused for at least two hours at room temperature. Keep it in the refrigerator.
Mode of application:
- Stir the mixture before use.
- Lubricate the affected areas twice a day: morning and evening.
Talker with levomitsetinom
- Boric alcohol - 4 tbsp. l .;
- salicylic acid - 4 tbsp. l .;
- tablets "Levomitsetin" - 10-12 pcs.
- Tablets "Levomitsetin" thoroughly chop.
- Add boric alcohol and salicylic acid - mix everything up.
- Put in a dark place and let it brew for 2-3 hours.
Mode of application:
- Shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Apply to the problem areas of the skin both in the morning and in the evening.
Lotion for skin cleansing with boric alcohol
- Boric alcohol - 2 tbsp. l .;
- distilled water - 6 tbsp. l .;
- tincture of calendula on alcohol - 4 tbsp. l .;
- camphor alcohol - 2 tbsp. l
- All components are mixed in a glass container.
- Shake the mixture thoroughly and let it brew for 2 hours.
Mode of application:
- In the evening before bedtime, wash your face or cleanse with cosmetics.
- Wipe the face with a cotton pad moistened with lotion.
Whatever recipe you choose, remember that before the procedure is better to consult with a beautician.
The use of any drug can cause an allergic reaction. Even if you are not prone to allergies, it is still recommended to check the effect of boric alcohol on a small area of skin.
It should also be noted that all procedures are good in moderation: it is desirable to take breaks between them. Continuous use of boric alcohol can harm your skin. If any side effects occur, immediately consult a specialist.
In general, reviews of many users say that boric alcohol helped them solve the problem with acne. However, the effect procedures alone can not be achieved. Treatment should be comprehensive and must include proper nutrition and the rejection of bad habits.